Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Side quest needs 3 old Shields.

Oh, you can actually use any old imperial Sshields, I think. You should have some from the Derrick map? I'll be replaying the earlygame to see if, (spoilers for ch. 3)

Spoiler

Faye can kill Chaos

Swarm i can probably capture later somewhere

Definitely.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

i don't think i do, sadly.

Huh. Okay, yeah. Note that you could sacrifice a unit temporarily to do it, since if they don't escape, they're capture and can be ransomed back. They'll miss the rest of the chapter, but it can be done. (Don't use Adel or Czene for this, though.)

Otherwise, the cit. request only gets you a pretty decent shield you can buy from ch. 5 onwards, but 'das it as far as I know.

but wouldn't they lose all their items then?

Nope! As far as I'm aware, no. They trade get back all of the items they had, at least when mine get captured.

Uh, but buy your unit back before you go into Navaron, since it may cause the cit. request not to trigger.

And i was actually enjoying the map, too

but the last bit is reeeeee

Yeah, that is unfortunate. I think that unless the map specifies that routing ends, it won't, though.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Yeah, that is unfortunate. I think that unless the map specifies that routing ends, it won't, though.

It didn't somewhere else yet it offered me to escape with all when i routed the map

it didn't have a turn limit though, tbf

It didn't somewhere else yet it offered me to escape with all when i routed the map

it didn't have a turn limit though, tbf

I guess the time limit must be it. 'Cause I know most maps end once you rout, but the main missions that have escape don't. For example, there is a map later this chapter that allows you to leave whenever you want once you sieze a point, (and the main objective is to escape,) and there is a cheese strat for an Erzie item because of this...

Spoiler

QsjfIOL.png

dude i have 30k let him have the money xD

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

I guess the time limit must be it. 'Cause I know most maps end once you rout, but the main missions that have escape don't. For example, there is a map later this chapter that allows you to leave whenever you want once you sieze a point, (and the main objective is to escape,) and there is a cheese strat for an Erzie item because of this...

Tbh, and this is shared with FE5 and one of my main complaints with it:

Rewards should arrive early. I didn't kill the boss on Turn 14 for rewards to arrive later.

In FE5 if you played efficiently you could miss scrolls and skills.

Seems this game will have the same problem *sigh*

Edited by Shrimperor