Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Shrimperor said:

you can ask me and i might be able to help

if i remember the stuff ofc xD

Thanks dad, but I think it's just my brain shutting off at this point. Should probably just take a break, then go back to it in a few minutes.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Huh

I never had a problem with those as they always appeared while i am the end of the map, which also had a turn limit iirc

I played it too safe with Saizo and the gang and the subsequent enemy rush from above, so I got in trouble with them on a few occasions.

My CQ Luna MVP xD

Sure she needed Paragon and babying in her joining chapter, but she just cap'd everything then lol

My favorite Fates character.
Not even joking.

I think that's why you had trouble. CQ gives enemies alot of dangerous skills/weapons, which makes enemy phasing them really really hard. I found it much more effective to use Attack stance in player phase to take those enemies out. Especially on Lunatic.

That may very well be the case, yeah.
I couldn't try Lunatic at all, because... well... I never even made it past Chapter 2 on that difficulty. X.X

There were no chokepoints on Takumi's map though. Or you mean the Stairs?

Yep, I meant the Stairs.

Because if so you can plan it in a way to kill most of the enemies near one of the stairs in PP and then retreat before getting overwhelmed

If my units had been capable of killing an enemy and then retreating, I would have loved to do that. XD
I had... maybe two or three units whom I could "safely" send into combat on that map.
And Player Phasing is all well and good, but... I still ate counters on player phase... and those could've been crits, too (and were, on more than one occasion).

Shrimpy.FE.qoute.

Was I wrong...? ^^

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

. I still ate counters on player phase.

that's why you use attack stance, to kill them without getting counter'd 😉

Although i don't know your units or their stats, so can't exactly talk about what to use here XD

not to mention has been a whole bit since i played conquest haha

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Was I wrong...? ^^

?

xD

Although i don't know your units or their stats, so can't exactly talk about what to use here XD

I don't remember them, either. It's been years since I did that (before Echoes came out, in fact).
I just remember those details about it, but stats and the actual units I've used are a bit of a blur for the most part (I don't even remember my Corrin's gender. I think I had Felicia, but I'm not sure anymore).

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

not to mention has been a whole bit since i played conquest haha

same. XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

?

xD

About you not holding it against me, I mean. XD

You know, speaking of math, something I intend to do with the RtU threads is calculate the average score of each house. I wonder which will have the highest score overall?

Edited by Benice

dw i don't xD

Good!

Anyway, enough CQ talk xD

Alright, as you wish!

I prefer this Conquest, personally. XD

ysGiikQ.jpg

But in all honesty, I'll keep your advice in mind for future FE endeavors!

But in all honesty, I'll keep your advice in mind for future FE endeavors!

some other advice. For @twilitfalchion as well since i noticed you guys struggling with some defense maps i usually don't have much trouble with:

Play aggresively. Instead of having the mindset of ''i gotta survive these 10 turns'', have the mindset of ''I have 10 turns to kill the boss''. In most FE defence maps playing defensively is just asking to be overwhelmed. Only play defensively if you see you can't advance (which honestly, only 2 defense maps made me play defensively in the series so far: CQ Ch10 and RD 3-13)

Edited by Shrimperor

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

You know, speaking of math, something I intend to do with the RtU threads is calculate the average score of each house. I wonder which will have the highest score overall?

The Black Eagles because if not some blood will be spilt. *cocks shotgun*

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

some other advice. For @twilitfalchion as well since i noticed you guys struggling with some defense maps i usually don't have much trouble with:

Play aggresively. Instead of having the mindset of ''i gotta survive these 10 turns'', have the mindset of ''I have 10 turns to kill the boss''. In most FE defence maps playing defensively is just asking to be overwhelmed. Only play defensively if you see you can't advance (which honestly, only 2 defense maps made me play defensively in the series so far: CQ Ch10 and RD 3-13)

Alright! Thank you! ^^

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thanks!

-------

Why is cyan always sus tho?

1 minute ago, Benice said:

@Shrimperor, btw, you may wanna purchase a vanishstone for Ch.9's main mission if you promote Enid by then. Trust me, you will WANT Enid promoted by then. It will save you many tears.

Thanks for the tip!

Although promoting Enid before ch9 depends entirely on RNG (i will try to savescum), though. And Vanishstone 3expensive5me and seems like Lynette will stop simping soon F

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Lynette will stop simping soon F

I think this is about when side missions start to net you gold, but don't quote me on that.

At least Lynette gives you things when she simps.
Otsuu just talks. Urgh. XD

don't compare MVLynette to the character you hate the most xD

She gives you money, weapons, OPHorses

Waifu material without even seeing her once XD

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I seriously never last more than a minute as the impostor, haha.

Literally same. After my first couple of imposter games I kept winning as imposter but now it’s just get caught immediately or right before I would win

Ailel ambush done in two turns, and I recruited best boy Ashe! Nice. That was super easy.

I like how my VW playthrough is basically an LTC at this point.

Edited by Benice