Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You should've found a free Poison-immunity Venom Ring accessory in the Labyrinth, slap that on someone. More of these can be bought if you killed enough Venomflies and Flying Lizards.

To reduce the hurt of the Fire attack it has, you can make Fire Talisman accessories reducing that damage by killing a bunch of Sunflowers for their conditional Perfect Thorn drop. You have to kill the Sunflowers with non-physical damage to get them to drop, try Freezing Snare if you got that Rafflesia skill as a Grimoire. 

Since Fire Talismans mean you can't use Venom Rings, if you don't want to try Poisoning the Chimaera yourself, then prepare the Citron Owl Bowl as your meal to reduce the infliction rate of Poison on everyone.

Thanks for the tips!
I... kinda don't have the money to buy those, though. X.X

At least the poison thing isn't AOE, so I should have an easy time to heal it.

Yeah... I'm bad at resource management. I spent it all on new weapons and armor.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Good luck!

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ganbatte, Pro Etrianling

Arigatou, Shurinpu no Koutei!

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 177k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

SD's endgame mage spam is why my Marth solo technically wasn't a true solo, since I used Lena to warp me to the end starting around 25ish.

Marth couldn't have withstood the magic attacks.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Hey, my lord got stuck in the middle of water on all side when the bridge disappeared meaning he can’t move until it decides it wants to come back!

What’s this? The goal is seize? Game design, ladies and gentlemen!

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Hey, my lord got stuck in the middle of water on all side when the bridge disappeared meaning he can’t move until it decides it wants to come back!

W A R P  S K I P

This gaiden is easily the worst map in the game, in my opinion.

Also, 3H.txt

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

That some maps deserve to be burned to the ground and their creator never touching game design again

I suppose so, though that sounds rather harsh.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

That the darkest hour is before the dawn.

Huh, makes sense, I guess.

FE5_Ponyhardt.Chapter

Even when i don't warpskip it, i have to cheese it by making Saias disappear first turn or my life would be hell

30 extra hit/avo for every enemy is not fun, especially not FE5 lol.

Yeah the bridge disapears then, but i can just warp Leif over when i finish clearing the map or rescue drop

5 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Still better than Night of Farewells, actually. If the lord is on the wrong spot when the bridge disappears and you don't have any fliers deployed, then you are forced to reset. The bridge at least comes back here...

Just now, lightcosmo said:

It's just Fe7 with additions.

Well, considering i am not the biggest fan of FE7, and that i played FE8 midori and didn't like it much....

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Why, do you need a translated version?

Not really, ngl.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Still better than Night of Farewells, actually. If the lord is on the wrong spot when the bridge disappears and you don't have any fliers deployed, then you are forced to reset. The bridge at least comes back here...

Oof

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

W A R P  S K I P

This gaiden is easily the worst map in the game, in my opinion.

Also, 3H.txt

three houses has seize maps?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Well, considering i am not the biggest fan of FE7, and that i played FE8 midori and didn't like it much....

Not really, ngl.

I was just hard trolling you, really. That hack is godawful, gameplay wise. Inflation up the a**, (enemies in the beggining have like 48 hp or so)

So maps can take... long.

Player units that are awful except their OC's (well mostly OC's, and Alice from Wild Arms)

Busted weapons that are totally game breaking.

Sounds right up your alley, eh?

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I was just hard trolling you, really. That hack is godawful, gameplay wise. Inflation up the a**, (enemies in the beggining have like 48 hp or so)

Player units that are awful except their OC's (well mostly OC's, and Alice from Wild Arms)

What is the appeal of playing fan hacks? I’ve never really understood why people get into them.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

three houses has seize maps?

Foreign land and sky is a pseudo-sieze, really. And if I'm being honest, the FoW maps are easily the most unfair I've seen in the series. Granted, I haven't finished Thracia.

Or at least Foreign land and sky tells you that it's a sieze, until it ambush spawns you. REEEEE

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's not that bad.

Almost every bridge comes back at some point in NoF. Only like 2-3 don't.

I still wonder why they brought this mechanic back, not gonna lie.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Player units that are awful

Fe6 fans:image.thumb.jpeg.f3fd7da1acaabbf0fb5f80d8f03128a6.jpeg

How to play FE5.album

First, load a ch22 save

Spoiler

2l19JxN.png

Then you warp Asbel over to kill the Boss

Spoiler

g8UFIwJ.png

Then you warp Olwen and Leif Over to kill Ponyhardt's Magic squad. Make sure Olwen kills her idiot brother. 4PCC ftw!

Spoiler

Unbenannt.PNG
Unbenannt1.PNG

With 18 Leadership stars gone, you now clean the map pretty easily. Or just capture and win

Spoiler

Unbenannt.PNG

Or alternatively just Berserk Ponyhard and watch him kill everyone

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

377110562116468766.png?v=1377110562116468766.png?v=1377110562116468766.png?v=1377110562116468766.png?v=1377110562116468766.png?v=1377110562116468766.png?v=1377110562116468766.png?v=1377110562116468766.png?v=1377110562116468766.png?v=1377110562116468766.png?v=1

Just now, Benice said:

I still wonder why they brought this mechanic back, not gonna lie.

Don't know you, but it's a fun one. Keeps you on your toes.

I mean, between chance for hits/evasions, growths, auto-leveling enemies, why not map spaces that come and go? It's just for the one map. Not unlike the trap tiles from the Divine Weapon maps.