Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Did you not get the A-support, maybe?

I 100000000% got the A support.

And they did get married. I guess they just always have separate endings.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Weird...
I've only played the game once in my entire life (and, tbf, it's not something I want to do again... ever), so I can't say I know what actually unlocks the paired ending for Roy...

14 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Paired endings in FE6 are weird. Only Roy gets any. I've never gotten any (giving Roy supports is kind of a waste most of the time, I feel), but it wouldn't surprise me if they don't work all that well. Might even be an issue with the translation patch. It wouldn't be the only one - Marcus doesn't have an extended ending, for example. Still, it's a minor thing.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Paired endings in FE6 are weird. Only Roy gets any.

Ikr, if my understanding is correct Noah and Fir literally confess feelings for each other and yet they can’t get married.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've never gotten any (giving Roy supports is kind of a waste most of the time, I feel), but it wouldn't surprise me if they don't work all that well.

Some research shows that apparently they don’t share an ending slide and only his bachelorette’s ending changes.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

"Concentrate fire!" is not the same as XC1's similarly named command, it won't provide a notable boost to the AI's performance.

Oh. And here i thought it was.

Btw, what's a good money grinding trick? I wanna get Skells for the rest of the party (by which i mean just three more and i'll swap the registration between members whenever necessary) but that's a lot of money. I always thought it was reliant on Miranium and not credits.

I did find one trick where i head into the deepest part of Rockmole's Burrow where Buchwold, the Guardian rests. He won't so much as bat an eye at you if you're on-foot and there's a ton of times scattered around in that part of the cave but selling all that wasn't earning me as much money as i had hoped.

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

When you get hit by an attack with a hit rate of TEN and it activate’s it’s EIGHT percent crit chance

DnlQ17BW4AA_ek4.jpeg?width=428&height=43

21 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Some research shows that apparently they don’t share an ending slide and only his bachelorette’s ending changes.

Yeah, it was the first game with Support Convos so they didn't really think about paired endings.

Doesn't help that Supports take eons to build in FE6 unless it's Roy/Lilina.

31 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Btw, what's a good money grinding trick? I wanna get Skells for the rest of the party (by which i mean just three more and i'll swap the registration between members whenever necessary) but that's a lot of money. I always thought it was reliant on Miranium and not credits.

I'm not sure of any get rich quick methods actually, sorry!

Although they're limited in quantity, you should try to increase your FrontierNav income by putting Research Probes in FN Sites where you've found 1 or 2 Scenic Viewpoints/Unexplored Territories (ignore the revenue letter grade, Scenics and Territories are worth a good deal more). Duplicators in directly connected FN Sites to those with the Research Probes can increase that too.

Selling high-end Skell weapons might work, but obviously you can't go for that right now. Hmm... Maybe you're be strong enough to handle the weaker of the Gold Blattas. If you want to try that though, I'd say go for this one, easy to reach again and again, maybe weak enough for you to fight it, and if you get its special Golden Medal drop, thats 20k credits and it has no other use than being sold.:

Though with 20k credits when you're lucky, you'd still need between 11 and 26 to pay for each level 30 Skell. 

There is money-grinding DLC, which you had to buy in Japan, it became free internationally ...but they made it unavailable until you finish the story.😑

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh. And here i thought it was.

Invest in Candid and Credible, get Treasure Sensor equipment, and sell good drops for money.  (I.E Joker the unknowable) something like that. Depending on what level you are I could reccomend easier enemies.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Invest in Candid and Credible, get Treasure Sensor equipment, and sell good drops for money.  (I.E Joker the unknowable) something like that. Depending on what level you are I could reccomend easier enemies.

Although Joker isn't until Flight Module, thats not exactly good for getting your first full set of 30 Skells.

For common enemies, maybe Puges in Hilal Stronghold or those in Oblivia where you had to go for Chapter 5 (I forget the place's name)? Skell weapons sell for a good chunk and Puges are small yet drop Skell stuff.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although Joker isn't until Flight Module, thats not exactly good for getting your first full set of 30 Skells.

For common enemies, maybe Puges in Hilal Stronghold or those in Oblivia where you had to go for Chapter 5 (I forget the place's name)? Skell weapons sell for a good chunk and Puges are small yet drop Skell stuff.

Right, I was just throwing an example out, and since IMO, hes the best money grinding boss, I used him. 

Basically, any place where you can kill a large group of enemies with AoE attakcs is a good place. As long as you have Treasure Sensor, of course.

Either way, I reccomend getting Treasure Sensor VI equipment for your team. It costs alot, but quickly pays itself off and then some. 

Ayyy i'm able to get Berwick running almost smoothly now. Changing the renderer to Direct3D11 Hardware did the trick.

47 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although they're limited in quantity, you should try to increase your FrontierNav income by putting Research Probes in FN Sites where you've found 1 or 2 Scenic Viewpoints/Unexplored Territories (ignore the revenue letter grade, Scenics and Territories are worth a good deal more).

Haha about that. I know you said to invest my first three BLADE levels in Mechanical but i actually invested in Mechanical a fourth time. So i have Lv.4 Mechanical while everything else is Lv.1 so i have an abundance of Mining Probes and almost nothing of everything else. I didn't think the probes you got were dependent on the type of treasure trove and also i just assumed you could buy more probes.

48 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Invest in Candid and Credible, get Treasure Sensor equipment,

I'll look into these two then.

Meanwhile, my Classic run of EOU2 has hit something of a brick wall.
The Draggy Guild is kind of a lottery by now. Sometimes effective, able to dispatch enemies with ease, other times, I struggle to kill one group of regular enemies without immediately wasting a whole bunch of TP.
Fun as it was, I fear my team may have hit their limit. I'm noticing too many weaknesses with them, a severely lacking, inconsistent damage output first and foremost among those issues. I tried resting them to reallocate their skill points, but that only made it worse.

Oh well, I tried.

Edited by DragonFlames

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Haha about that. I know you said to invest my first three BLADE levels in Mechanical but i actually invested in Mechanical a fourth time. So i have Lv.4 Mechanical while everything else is Lv.1 so i have an abundance of Mining Probes and almost nothing of everything else. I didn't think the probes you got were dependent on the type of treasure trove and also i just assumed you could buy more probes.

It's not that, or not majorly I think. I think Research Probes are just more scarce. A quick search found this list of total Probes of every kind. Here are the numbers for those two kinds.:

• Mining Probes: G1: 20 G2: 24 G3: 7 G4: 15 G5: 9 G6: 10 G7: 4 G8: 23 G9: 10 G10: 4 (126 total)
  • Research Probes: G1: 3 G2: 4 G3: 2 G4: 6 G5: 7 G6: 4 (26 total)

It might not be fully accurate, but you can see that there's a ton more Mining than Research.

This Reddit topic has a bunch of posts listing some Research Probe locations, if you don't mind the loss of a feeling of discovering things on your own:

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I'll look into these two then.

It's all one word, actually. It's the shop you unlock after helping the Manon in Oblivia. 

They sell electric based gear. And once you invest miranium and get their shop to level 5, the equipment they sell adds treasure sensor to it.

Hmm, the Black Death has spawned again. This time in Istria. Welp.

Also, I've decided, if no one can weaken the Abbablob (common nickname for them), and Crusades are still not being called... well, time to do it myself!

Since I am a powerful Empire, I can use the Grand Conquest Casus Belli, being able to take the de jure land of a Kingdom. Just did that and took what they held of the Kingdom of Africa. I won't keep it, but I'll hold on to it since it allows me to keep warring them, else they'd be considered as too far away to interact with.

40 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Honestly, I thought it would just be the official art pose, wasn't expecting something more dynamic.

How does that stay upright? It looks primed to fall harder than Melia's luck in life. Though I suppose that means it'll bounce back up given Future Connected.

47 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Honestly, I thought it would just be the official art pose, wasn't expecting something more dynamic.

Who wants to be nice and buy me this?

Eh, Pyra/Mythra look much better, IMO. 

I wouldnt buy that for myself let alone anyone else!

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Eh, Pyra/Mythra look much better, IMO. 

I wouldnt buy that for myself let alone anyone else!

Don't you dislike Melia? Don't let that interfere with your judgement of the figure's quality.

-But don't take this criticism too seriously. It's a poke, not a stab.😜

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

o:

And i see that it was his birthday, even

Happy (belated?) birthday @Sooks1016

Yes, my day was full of events xD

Through the magic of time zones, your birthday wish is actually not belated! An hour later and it would have been though.

I also got Mario 3D All Stars, and I think that is what I will be playing (probably 64 -> Sunshine -> Galaxy) now that fe6 is done.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Good morning everyone!

493648342367338496.png?v=1

Mornin' to your side of this globe!

Screen-Shot-2020-10-16-at-11-18-32-PM.pn

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

I also got Mario 3D All Stars, and I think that is what I will be playing (probably 64 -> Sunshine -> Galaxy) now that fe6 is done.

That ought to be quite the change of pace, I hope it's fun!