• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

From the sound of it, you can craft Skells without paying credits? Actually, you need Miranium don't you?

The only craftable Skells are the DLC trio, and the 60s and two Ares unlocked for crafting as soon as you finish the story. No credits are required for any of them.

10000 Miranium is required for the DLC ones, I forget what the 60s need. The Ares 90 needs 100000 Miranium, and the Ares 70 half of that. But the Miranium is the easy part, the materials will demand some Telly/Yggy butchering or going out into the field and doing the same with many other enemies. This includes the many colors of Xe-dom Crests and Crude Neilnail Masks, which will take a while to collect if you're not lucky.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

So Lon’qu is the best character right? Edgy, wields a sword, and starts with a killing edge?

Not exactly.
He has Skill and Speed out the wazoo, yes, but his strength is lacking (especially if you use anything BUT the Killing Edge) and his survivability is practically non-existent.
His strength does improve thanks to his high growth there, but until the point he reaches true killing potential, it takes a bit.

That's just my opinion, though.

So Lon’qu is the best character right? Edgy, wields a sword, and starts with a killing edge?

Eh...I think the consensus is that Robin is the objective best unit in the game, although pretty much any unit is viable due to how high Awakening's stat growths are as well as the fact that you can grind almost endlessly.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Have fun, both of you!

Thanks!

Though I already returned from the walk when I posted it.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Eyyy! That's great news!

It only will stay till weekend, then it'll become cooler again.

Though having 21°C right now is feeling great.

I’m not sure what to do about Ricken and Maribelle... they just get swarmed, no amount of pair up bonuses will help..... hmmmm

If I remember correctly, there should be one square where enemies can't reach them, so pair up Ricken with Maribelle and have her go there.
Then, you can prioritize killing the enemies that will free up some space for them to go to.
I think that should work.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If I remember correctly, there should be one square where enemies can't reach them, so pair up Ricken with Maribelle and have her go there.

For one turn. F.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Then, you can prioritize killing the enemies that will free up some space for them to go to.
I think that should work.

But the starting group are surrounded by enemies that also need to be taken care of, enemy fighters are scary.

3 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Smite any good heretics while I was away Wraith? Wait.... "Good heretics" is definitely an oxymoron.

Only the best The Roger The Paladin, only the best.

7 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

For one turn. F.

It's one turn you can use to lure stuff towards you, at least.

7 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

But the starting group are surrounded by enemies that also need to be taken care of, enemy fighters are scary.

That they are, but you should be able to take out the ones that prevent you from helping Ricken and Maribelle if you play it smart.
You could try pairing up Vaike with Lon'qu or Chrom to give them extra Strength, for example.

You can also use Sumia to ferry Frederick up the mountain via pair-up and use him to shield Ricken and Maribelle, if needed.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Trails in the Sky SC spoilers in tag below for those who have yet to play it.

Hide contents

Renne? An assassin?

Only reaction I have is this

n0t4uk3ubbn41.jpg

i mean

Spoiler

you already know from FC that Joshua was one, too!

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Trails in the Sky SC spoilers in tag below for those who have yet to play it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I READ THE SPOILER ANYWAYS! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH!!!!

Ah, that.

Spoiler

Cold Steel 2 spoiled me on that one. XD

---

Sliding puzzles, my favorite! *sigh*
This is legit the only part I dislike about the third Stratum in EOU2. Friggin' sliding puzzles.
Thankfully, they're not too hard to navigate, but they make trying to draw a map a veritable nightmare.

I also got trapped by some wolf F.O.E.s, but by some miracle, I managed to beat them down. I think I just got lucky.

---

EDIT: And I see Benice understands what I feel like whenever people spoiler tag Berwick stuff now. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I READ THE SPOILER ANYWAYS! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH!!!!

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

EDIT: And I see Benice understands what I feel like whenever people spoiler tag Berwick stuff now. XD

xD

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Hey, congratulations! ^^

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

79c.gif

3 hours ago, Benice said:

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Congrats! 🎉 

Thank you, thank you! *bows*

Honestly, when I was at the end, and I used the wrong attack, I freaked out.

And then he missed an attack, and my heart stopped, I was on edge. It was me or him, losing probably would have resulted in ALOT of dissapointment there.

There are ambush spawns in this one????? *heaviest sigh imaginable* I have to take back my perfect difficulty opinion. The only reason Sully is still alive is because Kellam decided to tank the attack.

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

There are ambush spawns in this one????? *heaviest sigh imaginable* I have to take back my perfect difficulty opinion. The only reason Sully is still alive is because Kellam decided to tank the attack.

F

I actually forgot about that.
But then again, I played the game on Hard... like once? Maybe?
So what am I doing giving advice, again?