• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Man, it's been a LONG while since I've had to wake up at this hour...

But finally after months, I now have to physically attend my apprenticeship program.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Sell old Weapons!

Armor should be last priority, you usually get better dropable/chest armor!

Oh, okay. Thanks.

I actually got some pretty good armor unintentionally. I went to look for Renne in the sewers (even though that was kind of a waste of time), and got some great armor for Agate and Kloe, as well as some other neat items. Agate is kind of OP now with that armor, actually.

Floor 2 of Ginnungagap is cleared. The battle was tough, particularly the fact that this boss can poison you, but the Draggy Guild ultimately came out victorious!
I did make use of Tamaki, Victoria, and Brownie's Force abilities, though. Tamaki in order for her Stance to last longer, Victoria to have her skills activate twice for the TP cost one one (and her Force Break to unleash hell on the boss and stun it for a turn, which saved me from its strongest attack), and Brownie's to double his HP and make him even more defensive while Dr. Jeff was busy healing the rest of my party after the boss unleashed a poisonous marsh that damages your team every turn.
The hardest part was that the boss was completely unaffected by Catastro's Venom Curse, so I had no additional source of damage to fall back on. And I got a bit unlucky, too: the Head Bind to seal the boss' more powerful skills wouldn't stick a lot of the time. I will probably focus on leveling up the Bind Curses Catastro has next, so that something like this doesn't happen again.

Now, I can properly  begin exploring the third Stratum!
And it's a really beautiful one, too! I love the music in this one.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Gameplay or story-wise? I can see it from a gameplay standpoint, but there's a couple I like better as characters.

Both, actually.

Gameplay he reminds me of Leif, but with a horse and super good PRFs, and storywise i like him ore than Kaga's other ones.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Both, actually.

Gameplay he reminds me of Leif, but with a horse and super good PRFs, and storywise i like him ore than Kaga's other ones.

Fair enough. I'm glad you like him! I think I like Ward a bit better as a character, but Reese's swords are just so much fun.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

i still have 2 full repair stones

I wonder if i should use one to fully repair Reese's shield

Two!? In the lategame?! How much of a hoader can you be...?! Give me one of them. I don't have any.

...In all seriousness, Reese's shield is comparable to a M. shield, statwise, except it uses Reese's higher S. shield skill level. It'd be a good investment, I think.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i still have 2 full repair stones

WHAT

Personally, I'd repair Gram, Rossweisse, other things made at the atelier that are really good, (I.E, Colichemarde or whatever that's called) and a levin sword, because Astra w/levin sword is a really good bosskilling tool. I wouldn't bother with Perseid. since Reese can just use medium shields when he needs to tank. Perseid's more like a earlyreese crutch.

Edited by Benice

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Two!? In the lategame?!

CV1wsG0.png

You get an extra one if you synthize every orb in the Atelier!

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How much of a hoader can you be

my Fire Emblem Philosophy: If an Iron weapon can do it, why should i use a steel weapon?

Also i only used Repairstones on Gram so far.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Gram, Rossweisse

Both full durability^^

Colichemarde

have been hoarding it for late game haha

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

CV1wsG0.png

Envy.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

You get an extra one if you synthize every orb in the Atelier!

Ah yeah... If only I didn't lose a bunch of materials because I'm Ironmanning. That sure would help me!

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

I wouldn't bother with Perseid. since Reese can just use medium shields when he needs to tank. Perseid's more like a earlyreese crutch.

Reese's M shield skill level is far lower, though. Unless you've gone through the trouble to raise it, his shielding rate will be far lower with M shields than the Perseid.

pknnewC.png

My current Reese Loadout

Reese's M shield skill level is far lower, though. Unless you've gone through the trouble to raise it, his shielding rate will be far lower with M shields than the Perseid.

All M Shields are way too heavy. Reese has Adept, which means he benefits alot from extra AS @Saint Rubenio @Benice

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

my Fire Emblem Philosophy: If an Iron weapon can do it, why should i use a steel weapon?

I'm not quite that bad, I'll freely use steel once its purchasable, or silver even, but, I am yet another rare item hoarder myself. And sometimes a money hoarder, I probably have 100-300k in unspent cash in my three 3H files on the final chapters.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I generally don't frontline with Reese and have him choke points with a medium shield. Plus, I assumed that at least Rossweisse, Colichamerde and/or Gram would need repair, but Perseid is worthwhile if you have the spare uses.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

One of my favorite tracks in the game.

yup, thanks!

I generally don't frontline with Reese

why though

Unless you doin an ironman (and even then, just calcualte xD), he has one of the highest offense potential in the game

*rubs hand*

Jo this looks like quite the map.

Late game is raising the game quite a bit in my eyes!

time to visit Granduncle, then come back to this beauty

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

time to visit Granduncle

1 minute ago, Teehee said:

After like three weeks I don't need the heater anymore and even can go out for a real walk.

Have fun, both of you!

Edited by DragonFlames