Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

So I fast travelled to the Drop Shaft in Primordia and

IMG_20201029_133031.jpg

Literally right there. Staring at me in the face right after I fast travelled. Thank God I wasn't in my Skell.

44 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

I can't see it. Is it really really far away?

No it's close, it's just that Sylvalum's spore storms make it impossible to see anything.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201029_133031.jpg

Literally right there. Staring at me in the face right after I fast travelled. Thank God I wasn't in my Skell.

I love the way it perfectly sits in there, still and unflinching. It looks so bizarre when you first see it (partly because Colubrims are very rare, no generic ones outside of squad missions). And if you attack this one, it's a bit of a sight to see.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

HM64 takes place two generations after the original (64's protagonist is original protagonist's grandson; same thing applies to the bachelorettes too). Also the way some characters end up in other games show there is some overall universe all the games take place in. Or at least, most.

The bolded I'm completely fine with, it's a nice touch allowing for cameos. The Isle of Happiness/Sunshine Islands inclusion of four of the FoMT Bachelor/ettes set sometime after their marriages sounds like it was a good idea, in the sense of a "here they are after their games are "over"".

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

love the way it perfectly sits in there, still and unflinching. It looks so bizarre when you first see it

I also love how it flies around at night, that's when I first saw it. It caught me off guard when I see it here during the day because normally, time-sensitive enemies just disappear into the void when it's not their time so I really like that Elvira has a schedule of her own.

1 hour ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I don't despise Rean, even if he took some (undeserved) spotlight.

Still love the series too much overall (even if Cold Steel III's quality dropped quite a bit).

I wish i could say the same. I pretty much dropped Trails at this point, as i see nothing in it from the series i used to love so much. Rean is not the only reason, but he is definetly one of the main ones. Unless Falcom changes alot of stuff in Calvard (especially school, Harem and bonding, and no more CS characters) i am completely out. Haji makes Rean even more the center of the universe. It was really bad, not to mention i don't like the story direction in general (especially that one pretty much confirmed theory). Also gameplay in all CS games on Nightmare difficulty is like playing FE9 on easy mode. I want Sky Nightmare back. Or atleast Crossbell Nightmare.

Anyway, instead of listening to a nostalgic Elitist bumbling, enjoy, the game^^

Edited by Shrimperor

I may follow suit.

For long the idea I've spent years working on could finally become a reality! I've mostly long given up on using it for an RP. If a fangame is the better way to go, then so be it.

At just 105 MXN. That's barely 5 USD!

On the one hand people are talking a fair game about SRPG studio.

On the other hand it's locked to Windows. oooof.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201029_133031.jpg

Theres a tyrant in the depths as well, I'm pretty sure.

11 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I never learned what this means.

Good luck in Japanese, I think.

--------

Xyy3QSi.jpg

A little bit of teehee!~

And yes, finally beating Idra Cave was fun. Although I was double the recommended level for that dungeon. I'm around 94-ish and 45 is the minimum recommended for that one is only 45. xD

But I'd rather be overprepared than not, lol.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Xyy3QSi.jpg

A little bit of teehee!~

And yes, finally beating Idra Cave was fun. Although I was double the recommended level for that dungeon. I'm around 94-ish and 45 is the minimum recommended for that one is only 45. xD

But I'd rather be overprepared than not, lol.

Ayy, congrats!

I still have to continue with this game myself, but I didn't find the time lately.