Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I am not trying to argue here, but I actually don't know how a weapon breaking (at least in that scenario) can get him killed. I've had some unfortunate breaks, (Adel losing his Vantage, Gram breaking at green, Marcel losing his shield then getting Obama'd) but Leon is usually not put into danger by a break of a weapon. (Deathmatch being the exception to this. That is very suck when that happens.)

Neither am I. But that's what happened. He attacked. His weapon broke. And when the enemies had the chance to move, they all focused on him and killed him.

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Benice said:

..I've been back on the thread for less than an hour and I've already started some more fights. I really do need to stop posting...

Don't worry about it. There's no arguments going on here. Just a discussion with differing opinions. That's perfectly fine so long as people are civil about it, as everyone has been, yourself included.

21 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The swordbreaker right next to where two swordwielding units in that one chapter was also quite the unpleasant surprise. Kaga at his finest.

4k2p87.jpg

Not really a surprise when there's no fog and you can check enemy inventories, though. Guy's not even in range of Faye at first.

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

except when the thief is hidden

Pretty sure the swordbreaker thief in chapter 2 isn't hidden. So in this particular case...

24 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow they have some dirty enemy setups in this game... 

Battle cry on an enemy thief with a critical weapon... cute. Not that it got me, mind you but it's still a mean trick!

Oh yeah, this game can get really nasty. And you haven't even gotten to the Overwatch crossbowmen with Hide yet...

Ladies and gentlemen... It has happened.

Yubello has capped defense.

Bzcgua9l o

And... A couple of other stats, too.

(Admittedly, I had to buy a goddess icon for him because he had exactly 28 luck and I hated it, but still)

This is the most absurdly broken unit I've ever had in this game. Nothing compares. This kid, man.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

...I've been back on the thread for less than an hour and I've already started some more fights. I really do need to stop posting...

My only response to you was joking about how gentle was used by SA crossed with Kaga's reputation.

I wouldn't worry about me of all people being aggresive. (Then again, I feel Berwick's enough of its own beast as to treat it as distinct from FE unlike Tearring/Vestaria because of its phase style/skill focus/focus on initiator and severely limited followup)

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ladies and gentlemen... It has happened.

Yubello has capped defense.

Bzcgua9l o

And... A couple of other stats, too.

(Admittedly, I had to buy a goddess icon for him because he had exactly 28 luck and I hated it, but still)

This is the most absurdly broken unit I've ever had in this game. Nothing compares. This kid, man.

Y-you monster! Making a child become a beast of war! For shame! /s

Seriously though. F tier unit becoming a god. Very, very impressive.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(Then again, I feel Berwick's enough of its own beast as to treat it as distinct from FE unlike Tearring/Vestaria because of its phase style/skill focus/focus on initiator and severely limited followup)

Yeah, but if I don't shoehorn Berwick here, where will I talk about it?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Wait he’s bad? He’s looking thicc in that picture

15 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I spot the Murderess! Why is she on your team!? Other than for the affinity with her I guess? 

Yeah Affinity.

But the real goal is to get Alexa to Lv.4 Affinity so I can do her last Affinity Mission and get Dozer Skells that I can sell for 2.4 Million each.

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

.I've been back on the thread for less than an hour and I've already started some more fights. I really do need to stop posting..

Honestly, I didn't even know you started something. I just came here to post Xenoblade X like I've been doing for the past month.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I stopped feeling bad around chapter 7.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

He's a god among men.

Thanks! I'm... honestly amazed. I was expecting him to become good, thanks to the growth drop, but this goes far beyond even my wildest expectations. He's, no joke, my best unit. Even the Avatar. She doubles everything, but being a swordmaster she has no bulk. Yubello? Yubello has bulk, speed, strength, accuracy... He's the ultimate human being!

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Wait he’s bad? He’s looking thicc in that picture

Yes. Yubello is extremely bad. Like, "bottom 10 in a cast of 77 units" kinda bad. Can you believe it, looking at that screenshot? Hwahahahaha...

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Besides that, that Yubello's a Yubeasto.

Yubetter bellove it.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah Affinity.

But the real goal is to get Alexa to Lv.4 Affinity so I can do her last Affinity Mission and get Dozer Skells that I can sell for 2.4 Million each.

And here I thought you really just wanted the Murderess as an ally. 

"And with a name like the Murderess, would could go wrong?" That error always makes me laugh. XD

Just now, BrightBow said:

Not gonna lie, 10-2 is genuine bullshit without Czene. Makes it pretty baffling that she just leaves the game if Reese doesn't talk to her in chapter 2.

Here come the flame wars

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Here come the flame wars

I mean, most of the time I pick at Kaga, I'm only joking halfheartedly. I don't dislike everything he made. I thoroughly enjoy both Shadow Dragon and New Mystery, for example.