Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I mean, most of the time I pick at Kaga, I'm only joking halfheartedly. I don't dislike everything he made. I thoroughly enjoy both Shadow Dragon and New Mystery, for example.

My mortal enemy. I like the 'weird' stuff he makes. SD and NM are zzz

actually, NM could've been fun if it wasn't for those bullshit ambush spawns.

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

. I thoroughly enjoy both Shadow Dragon and New Mystery, for example.

I mean if we're being technical, he didn't make SD and New Mystery.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I mean, most of the time I pick at Kaga, I'm only joking halfheartedly. I don't dislike everything he made. I thoroughly enjoy both Shadow Dragon and New Mystery, for example.

Kaga didn't make SD and NMotE, though. In fact, I'd argue they're both vastly different experiences from 3 and 1. Also better ones, Kaga fanboy as though I may be.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I like the 'weird' stuff he makes.

Honestly, same. I tried playing FE3 and it was kind of a snoozefest. TRS, Berwick and 5, I enjoy mostly because of the unique stuff, mechanics and units in them.

In games i usually like ''outta norm stuff'' more than anything (if they aren't annoying), as they keep the experience fresh, so to say. Kaga does that pretty well, even if he can't help but put frustrating parts in everything he does.

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean if we're being technical, he didn't make SD and New Mystery.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kaga didn't make SD and NMotE, though. In fact, I'd argue they're both vastly different experiences from 3 and 1.

Fair enough, although I still see them as Kaga games since they're remakes of his work at IS.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly, same. I tried playing FE3 and it was kind of a snoozefest. TRS, Berwick and 5, I enjoy mostly because of the unique stuff, mechanics and units in them.

MotE has the best manakete mechanic and that's about it imo (Also tome effectiveness on dragons I guess, but it's niche outside Anri's way)

In other news, Berwick has been found. So that's an option in the long run.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I really hope the Ike in my LP gets as blessed as some of the units I've seen shared in this thread. I need all the help I can get.

Twilit's Ike:

dDTc9E2.png

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Twilit's Ike

dDTc9E2.png

RIP me if something like that actually happens. xD

Although he's gotten good level ups so far, so here's hoping.

Edited by twilitfalchion

As much as I love Xenoblade X, I do wish it was more intuitive. I just found out you can move probes. I always thought they were just a one-use thing and I'm just finding out replacing a probe simply sends the replace one back to your inventory.

My Ike as of Ch. 6

T2w6UU1O_o.png

USE ROLF! You gotta do it! Look at all dat sweet BEXP... DEW IT

His def is on the low side though, unless he makes up for it in the next few level ups.

You do get a lot of stat boosters, though. Besides, he will be dodgy enough to mostly be fine, probably. Rolf can help make that Serenes forest map more manageable!

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Still the best to ever est and has never been over Est'd

hjC51wB.png

MLZ86Mv.png

I personally prefer Leonie from TearRing Saga (KDIF, there's also a Raphael in TRS). She's an archer with insane growths for TRS (including 10% move) and Flurry (Deathmatch in TRS basically). She becomes a force of nature in no time, who destroys everything by firing volleys of 4-10 arrows at them.

Sarah is probably better but I love how Kaga made an archer Est and actually managed to make her really fun to train and use.

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I really hope the Ike in my LP gets as blessed as some of the units I've seen shared in this thread. I need all the help I can get.

Ike isn't 12 like Yubello, therefore he can't be as buff.

...wait that doesn't make any sense...

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

As much as I love Xenoblade X, I do wish it was more intuitive. I just found out you can move probes. I always thought they were just a one-use thing and I'm just finding out replacing a probe simply sends the replace one back to your inventory.

Just wait till you do Tobias' quests... be ready to reorganize all your storage probes/booster probes/duplicator probes! 

Getting a 100k miranium cap is a pain considering where some of the storage probes are locked.

Edited by lightcosmo