Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Edelgard?

Well before it’s been a character I like from the game I’m actively playing and this game is one where you can S support characters sOoOoOo...

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Well before it’s been a character I like from the game I’m actively playing and this game is one where you can S support characters sOoOoOo...

Lucina?

Well, whatever it is, I'm sure it'll look great.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Well, I think the teehee-run really has ended because Musse is heehee'ing a lot in Cold Steel IV instead.

26 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is that Musse? Oh, she looks so nice with her hair down.

It's the "other side" of Musse.

I don't want to get into more details for plot reasons.

And yes, I prefer her with short hair too.

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw you accidently start a fanservice war on reddit

Like.. which fan service is better?

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

No...noooooooooo!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Like.. which fan service is better?

no like

Fanservice good/bad war

Lol

It all started when i started with ''Fanservice isn't bad, it's how games using them that is bad''

It turned into a shitshow lmao

from ''SJW'' to ''Lolis and shota are real and affect reality'' to ''Trails good/bad war'' to 3 actually constructive comments lmao

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It all started when i started with ''Fanservice isn't bad, it's how games using them that is bad''

I agree! Despite fe being the only games I’ve played where I see it.

Finished my NG+ run of DS2 with my favorite ending. It was delightful, though I wish the ending was longer, the game appears to be fairly good with variable script situations, I would’ve liked each character getting a quip in the ending, maybe if X, Y, and Z were all recruited they’d have quick dialogue together. Took 23 hours from start to finish, compared to the 52 spent on the first play, the reduction by more than half being due to battles being a breeze and no need to grind or staring at the Cathedral of Shadows flipping back and forth between demons that interest me laying out elaborate fusion plans.

The second run would've been shorter had I mashed my way through the text I had seen before But the writing is fairly good stuff I’d say, I didn’t mind taking it slow and rereading with attention again. And I did see a few Fates events I had missed on the first run because time constraints and me wanting to recruit everyone. I had totally forgotten what Daichi’s very last Fate event was, with voice acting it was hilarious.

I missed getting Joe to Fate level 5 again though, he’s the one character I haven’t done so for. Well, Joe and Miyako, but she’s exclusive to the Triangulum story and I haven’t started that yet, nor will for a while, I need another break from this game before trying the new scenario.

Hopefully Triangulum is as good as the original Septentrione plot. I found the writing of Devil Survivor Overclocked’s new 8th Days inferior and somewhat inconsistent to that of the original story. And Atlus’s other 3DS ports of DS games (SMT Strange Journey Redux, Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology; as well as the Full Body edition of Catherine on other systems, and possibly Persona 5 Royal, possibly as far back as Persona 4 Golden) seem to have added questionable narrative stuff. Thus, I’ll be going in wary of how it’ll treat the characters I’ve come to love, pleeeeeease don’t botch them! But, I’ll try to be positive, maybe they’ll actually give Ronaldo some consistently good writing for once, not like he could get much worse *a black cat named “Kassandra” walks by me*.

I generally dislike it, personally, as it seems to me that it's usually (but not always) introduced when actual narrative substance is lacking in a game (Fates, for example). One does not necessarily correlate with the other, but it's a trend I've noticed.

With that said, I think 3H handled it quite well, as it never became the focus or central aspect of a character, instead maintaining depth of character throughout the cast. It also seemed to be pulled back a fair bit, which I appreciate. FE was never about fanservice to begin with. There are plenty of game series for that, but FE shouldn't be one of them.

5 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

1gVlg3A.jpg

teehee

She's finally here.

Oh hey, it's the Totally Not a Machinery Child actually not looking the part.

She looks better that way, I'd say.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

from ''SJW'' to ''Lolis and shota are real and affect reality'' to ''Trails good/bad war'' to 3 actually constructive comments lmao

Reddit moment.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I generally dislike it, personally, as it seems to me that it's usually (but not always) introduced when actual narrative substance is lacking in a game (Fates, for example). One does not necessarily correlate with the other, but it's a trend I've noticed.

Idk man, Neir Automata is regarded as one of the best games on PS4 and 9B literally has her ass sticking out soley because Yoko Taro is extremely horny. This is true, this is the reason he gave.

That being said, there's different types of fanservice. Fanservice isn't necessarily horny, it can also be cool.