• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Speaking of modern Falcom music.

This is the most obnoxious dungeon theme I've ever heared yet.

Btw the game forces to pay mira to listen to the good music.

She looks better that way, I'd say.

fair enough

Alisa is making strong competition regarding teehees and heehees.

Another tragedy has struck my Berwick Ironman, but true disaster was narrowly avoided.

6-M nearly took the lives of Ruby and Ward (both escaped with 2HP, the latter because I'm a dumbass who didn't realize he was in range of the Scylla guy). But, in the process of hurrying them to safety with Reese and Arthur, Christine was killed by an enemy with a Brave Crossbow. 

At least Perceval and Owen both got Magic on their first level, and Perceval never missed a hit of Dire Thunder. This might be a sign. 

Also, after getting an insane amount of spear points in the first 3 chapters, Adel has gotten 2 whole points since 4-m. 15 is still okay, but Leon is currently sitting at 21. 

So glad I gave the HP pot to Reese - he's been a bit of a nice extra tank, especially with the 3 HP levels he's gotten so far.

31 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

This Ike keeps getting better and better...

3td6YJqA_o.png

Considering you've nobody to fall back on, that's a good thing.

26 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I've done it. I've bought SRPG Studio.

So have I. Been messing with it a little bit. Somehow I managed to put myself on the field as an enemy. That was funny.

23 minutes ago, Spara said:

Christine was killed by an enemy with a Brave Crossbow. 

R.I.P. Gal's cursed to die in Ironman runs, apparently.

22 minutes ago, Spara said:

Adel has gotten 2 whole points since 4-m.

Ah, there's the Adel I know.

In personal news, I'm not feeling much wiser despite being older. Patching Tearring in Ubuntu 20 is harder than I anticipated, partly because Wine is all but dead, all the programs that did work don't and the commandline's being a pain (also I'm pretty sure it's xdelta rather than xdelta3 as doing that bricked the rom).

At least I learned Miranda/Conomore was actually a mistake and we can all rest easy.

Also finally sort out all these CAH cards, I really should have dealt with all my dupes ages ago.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

In personal news, I'm not feeling much wiser despite being older. Patching Tearring in Ubuntu 20 is harder than I anticipated, partly because Wine is all but dead, all the programs that did work don't and the commandline's being a pain (also I'm pretty sure it's xdelta rather than xdelta3 as doing that bricked the rom).

If you need help finding TRS pre-patched, I can PM you a place I know. Only if you want to of course.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I've done it. I've bought SRPG Studio.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

o have I. Been messing with it a little bit. Somehow I managed to put myself on the field as an enemy. That was funny.

Time for our combined Kaga map

2 hours ago, Spara said:

Another tragedy has struck my Berwick Ironman, but true disaster was narrowly avoided.

6-M nearly took the lives of Ruby and Ward (both escaped with 2HP, the latter because I'm a dumbass who didn't realize he was in range of the Scylla guy). But, in the process of hurrying them to safety with Reese and Arthur, Christine was killed by an enemy with a Brave Crossbow. 

At least Perceval and Owen both got Magic on their first level, and Perceval never missed a hit of Dire Thunder. This might be a sign. 

Also, after getting an insane amount of spear points in the first 3 chapters, Adel has gotten 2 whole points since 4-m. 15 is still okay, but Leon is currently sitting at 21. 

So glad I gave the HP pot to Reese - he's been a bit of a nice extra tank, especially with the 3 HP levels he's gotten so far.

F

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Kinda.

You can promote him early by getting 18 Tactic points (which i did by ch8), otherwise he promotes by ch10

Oh, well I'm not getting that then, haha. I play way too slowly for that. Speaking of, this game punishes slow play a bit too much.

Well, in SRW it's not as big of a deal since there's no permadeath. Also you can have the unit Defend (receive only half damage) or Evade (enemy accuracy cut in half). Ever since SRW 4 you've never been forced to counterattack. Unlike FE.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh, well I'm not getting that then, haha. I play way too slowly for that

Most points aren't about speed

https://wiki.serenesforest.net/index.php/Berwick_Saga_Rankings

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Speaking of, this game punishes slow play a bit too much.

I find it encourages slow play, due to all good loot appearing turn 18+, by which one should've cleared the map already

Whenever I zoom in on Lucina, her portrait turns to a blush portrait. Why??

Edit: Never mind I figured it out, it happens whenever you zoom in on someone who’s paired up with their S support partner.

Edited by Sooks1016

19 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I play way too slowly for that.

Like Shrimpy said, tactics points aren't necessarily dependant on turn counts. Chapter 3 depends on the amount of priests that reach the temple alive, 4 is depends on the amount of soldiers that escape, 5 requires beating the boss within 10 turns for the max amount of points... I don't know how your playthrough's going, obviously, but you're bound to have a few.

11 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Whenever I zoom in on Lucina, her portrait turns to a blush portrait. Why??

Edit: Never mind I figured it out, it happens whenever you zoom in on someone who’s paired up with their S support partner.

Really? As many times as I've played Awakening, I never knew that.