• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

42 minutes ago, Benice said:

Shrimpy might disagree, but his least favorite is one of my favorites, sooo...

What map would that be?

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Seafood/Shrimps at my fav. Italian restaurant

so goooooooooooood

Not surprising...

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Makin' me hungry over here. xD

Same xD

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Wait can Walhart join this chapter or do I have to have Chrom fight him in a paralogue?

He has his own separate paralogue. None of the villain characters join in the main story.

Just now, Benice said:

11-2, the Larentia one. I really liked it. Shrimpy...Really didn't.

Oh yeah, I think that map's pretty good. Not one of my favorites, but still. 

I'd say my top 7 or so (in descending order) are The Heretic God, Breaking Bridges, The Gathering, The Three Priests, Hold the Fort, Impossible Dream, and Hero of the Sagas. 

Like everybody else, I hate the snow map, and I think that A Paladin's Duty is dragged down greatly by the mid section with the hidden enemies with ORKO potential. The rest of that map is pretty good.

Speaking of Berwick, i think i'm just gonna stop. Not because i think the game is bad or anything, i do think it's neat how different it is (although durability RNG and character recruitment just feels like Kaga did it so he wouldn't get sued) but i've played six maps and i just do not care. I'm legit finding it hard to be motivated to play this game and while i do think me being in a Xenoblade X high is partially a reason, at the same time, this is the same de-motivation that i felt with Cindered Shadows. I love Three Houses but i do not care about Cindered Shadows and don't really feel like going back to it. 

So yeah, i gave it a shot but eh, not for me, i guess. 

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Dean got recruited while he was crippled, lol. 

"Ah yes, the guys whose tactical blunders made my leg go crack. I should join them. That army seems like a good place to be."

22 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Wtf is chapter 19

A quick boss kill IIRC, if you don't enjoy hordes from forts. 

Chapter 21 spikes enemy stats again, at least according to my old experiences of it. Just a heads up. That should be the last stat spike in the game outside of the Priam paralogue.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

hordes from forts.

Awakening.txt

Chapter 21 spikes enemy stats again, at least according to my old experiences of it. Just a heads up. That should be the last stat spike in the game outside of the Priam paralogue.

Yay... I’ll try having everyone go in the same direction at the beginning and try to play the map normally that way and if I fail horribly then I’ll try to one turn the boss, but iirc he’s surrounded by enemies so one of them needs to die first... hmmm

Edited by Sooks1016

Screenshot_2523.png

Yo, that's crazy. It'd be a shame if i just strolled in with my unaugmented Ares 90 and just

IMG_20201102_142205.jpg?width=768&height

I don't think the other Superbosses will let me get away with doing this tho. Maybe Nahum, the Red Hare but if you kill her before she enters her Skell, you get literally nothing out of it so it doesn't count.

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

iirc he’s surrounded by enemies so one of them needs to die first... hmmm

Try using a Siege tome if you have one, ideally someone with some kind of dangerous proc skill that can OHKO/ORKO a generic, (Maybe Ignis or something?) and Savescum until you get it, then dance your best unit to the boss, (if possible in one turn, if not dance the siege tomer and weaken the boss with them) and take him out on turn 2 or 3, ideally.

Edited by Benice

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Try using a Siege tome if you have one, ideally someone with some kind of dangerous proc skill that can OHKO/ORKO a generic, (Maybe Ignis or something?) and Savescum until you get it, then dance your best unit to the boss, (if possible in one turn, if not dance the siege tomer and weaken the boss with them) and take him out on turn 2 or 3, ideally.

iirc, skills can't proc when using Mire (the only siege tome in Awakening). Unless that's in Fates and not Awakening.