Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw doctor tells you "you eat too much because you're compensating for something you're missing in your life"

and did they happen to tell you what you’re missing orrrr?

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

No no, this is natural. It's the ones that say pineapple pizza is good that we need to watch out for haha.

Comrades...

to arms!

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

As for me, i feel like i'm trapped in this purgatory between not overweight and overweight. I think. Cause like, at times i feel like i might be overweight but then i look at myself and i'm like "well i don't look overweight" so i can't actually tell. 

This is my camp but in reverse, ie I feel like I’m not then but I look at myself and think I look that way.

But when I got my physical a few months ago I was told I was fairly underweight 💀

But I eat when I’m hungry

And I don’t eat particularly healthily

wat

17 minutes ago, Dayni said:

This chill raps upon the door of my soul, asking with brusqueness for purchase, seeking a solace I do not know I can give, refuge I do not know I can spare. It whispers words that both discomfort and encourage, feeding fuel to that flame inside. The words start to stir in me an excitement I had not felt in some time. Such promises it makes!

Wraith has hacked Dayni.

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

My grandma has that same problem.
And my father and grandfather can't stomach cucumbers, while I absolutely love them, and I can eat them without issues.

me surprised you didn’t say anything about Arnice

As for myself, I just think tomatoes taste awful and their texture is so weird. To me anyway.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

F you have it much harder than me, and i already complain alot

take care of yourself man...

Thank you! You too! ^^
And complain all you like! Venting is healthy.

haha

My brother is annoyed since every time he cooks for us he needs to take me into consideration

which annoys him to no end xD

"Ooookay, what to make today? We got cheese, onio-- F***!"
XD
Sorry, I shouldn't joke about that stuff.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

me surprised you didn’t say anything about Arnice

XD

52 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I will say i think most of us can say we probably did put on a few pounds as a result of la cuarentena.

Quite the opposite in my case, actually. When the first lockdown began, I stopped eating breakfast, due to a combination of laziness and a lack of need for the extra energy to get through the morning. That was enough of a calorie loss to make me lose a few kilos over the months.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

2D animation in a live-action movie? It's been a long time since we got something like that.

Well this could be alright.

I suspect the live action sections won't be anything special from what we saw in the trailer, Who Framed Roger Rabbit this ain't, but it does seem like they have Tom and Jerry down at the least so for those people they have that.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wraith has hacked Dayni.

Can flesh be hacked?

Actually yes, though it is not hacking as we think of it. The neurons are not hacked with precision, there is no universal code. But the mind can be altered as one tries to see fit, imprecise though it may be.

Through substance, through word, through deed. All of these can mould the mind, hacking with abandon.

Oh yeah, this time I've also taken the opportunity to change my eating habits to be more healthier. Between that and the stairs, it's a better step in the right direction.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

2D animation in a live-action movie? It's been a long time since we got something like that.

I'll say... not a bad route to take. Perhaps even more so than just going 3D CG.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Perhaps even more so than just going 3D CG.

And WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY better than whatever it is that Cats did...

*Shudders in horror*

Basically the only foods I dislike are Bell peppers, (Because we put them in literally everything we eat, but they're fine raw) and Avocado.

I adore mushrooms, though.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Except you aren't joking, that's exactly what happens xD

just tell him if he gives you your 3DS back you’ll make food for yourself

I don't think they do. Atleast from what i remember xD

But every con Saturday i went to always ends with everyone leaving and singing that opening haha

Amazing!

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Do I see Butter-Fly?

Because I see Butter-Fly...

Perfection!
I have heard that Digimon is at its biggest in Hispanic regions. This proves it.

I still have close family that still insists on throwing bags of steamed carrots, corn, and some kind of green in the microwave. It's garbage vegetables, and I'm never going to like them, they are why children come to abhor the food group. To my dying days, I will hate them. Stop serving the 1950s abomination! I don't give a crap if you're lazy or busy, just don't serve a vegetable that day then! Or, when you're not overworked or you command me to cook, throw together some dish from India, you know, the land where all-vegetarian meals are supposedly heavenly. Quality over that crapola that doesn't deserve to be called food save for starving. Burn burn burn burn burn BURN! microwave veggies to the ground!🥕🥦🌽🔥🔥🔥🤣🤣🤣

-Had to get this out of my system for once. And I'd get nothing but flak flak and more unceasing anti-aircraft fire if I said this aloud to the reprehensible culprit. So I'll say it here, where they will never know.

It was like a cult i could swear xD

A cult I would've been more than happy to join! xD
Digimon has yet to disappoint me to the point where I'd consider dropping it. Even if Xros Wars wasn't the greatest, it at least gave us this banger:

And Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth is one of the best games I've played yet (although I didn't enjoy the sequel quite as much), so I'd say that series is still going strong in my heart.

Edited by DragonFlames

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I have heard that Digimon is at its biggest in Hispanic regions. This proves it.

HAha, I suppose.

Though even here the great battle of Pokémon vs Digimon still was won by Pokémon. As it were of the 1990's.

That said, one thing I'm glad of is that we got faithful and uncut dubs of the Digimon series (except for character and Digimon names, we got the American ones despite everything else being from the Japanese original... for some reason). Unfortunately, we got the patchwork of a movie the US did instead of just the three movies on their own. And I think at some point we switched to just dubbing the American dubs, unfortunately. Still, direct and faithful dubbing for the first four or so series.

Edited by Acacia Sgt