Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

:twilitdeduestickerthing:

:deduesappoint:

604744152843812937.png?v=1

--------

Finished the interview. Got overly nervous for nothing really. Thanks again for the votes of confidence, btw.

Turns out it was an unpaid internship, but I'm kind of stuck between wanting to find paid work, but not having the required experience. Still might be useful, but idk.

Gotta start somewhere though.

Edited by twilitfalchion

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Turns out it was an unpaid internship

OOF

but experience is experience, i say. Just hope you leanr something there and you aren't just put into coffee/cleaning duty

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201117_142853.jpg

IMG_20201117_142855.jpg

*Seinfeld theme intensifies*

Lmao

I WAS WRONG! Turns out I was just a bit behind six hours when I thought about it, haha

38 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

:Turns out it was an unpaid internship, but I'm kind of stuck between wanting to find paid work, but not having the required experience. Still might be useful, but idk.

Gotta start somewhere though.

What will you be doing for your internship? If I may ask.

Also it’s chapter 10 time...

35 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I...am martyred...remember this...because upon my feasting day...as a Saint...I will only bring...intercession to the righteous...

Such a warning is one that can spread much fear, for those who lack such righteousness are often concerned to appear as such or how the self-righteous can miss true righteousness in the process.

That besides, I fear such intercession is inappropriate for me to claim.

Alright so I beat chapter 10 (and on my first try huh) BUT Azura died on turn 10 and I failed to visit the money village while having like... 30 gold.

Should I reset?

Edit: Oh yeah I had to early promote Silas too.

Edited by Sooks

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Alright so I beat chapter 10 (and on my first try huh) BUT Azura died on turn 10 and I failed to visit the money village while having like... 30 gold.

Should I reset?

Edit: Oh yeah I had to early promote Silas too.

You should 200% reset for Azura

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You should 200% reset for Azura

I was more thinking I should reset for the gold xD

iirc that’s a limited commodity in Conquest, and I can’t afford anything.

I can’t believe how close I was, like every turn felt like someone’s gonna die this turn by turn 3 and yet no one died until turn 10. And I even knew Azura could die, I just thought the enemy might not be willing to abandon the ballista to kill her since boy were they protecting it. But I had to dance for Mozu because I needed another peg dead and if I didn’t kill that one I would have lost... what a great chapter!

Edited by Sooks

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Didn’t they make Persona? Or something?

Even though Persona has grown Atlus and its reputation, it's still something of a smalltime company. Also, DemiKids's lifespan was 2000-2004, Persona wasn't a mega hit at the start, Megami Ibunroku: Persona (1996) created the franchise, but isn't good; the Persona 2 duology has a solid story and characters I'd say, but it failed to  breakout. Persona 3 (2006) is where the franchise started taking off into what's it's known to be today.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I was more thinking I should reset for the gold xD

iirc that’s a limited commodity in Conquest, and I can’t afford anything.

I can't find my old analysis posted somewhere on SF, but I think, barring BR grinding, Hoshido and Nohr end up with very comparable gold totals by the end. CQ might even have more if you play Percy's Paralogue really well.

It's Revelation that has a dearth of funds, both CQ and BR have over 100k in funds available during the campaign, but Rev is like 50k? I can't remember exactly. All the free weapons and junk they give you, but so little money.

RTL2 was ever good?

It's probably the worst German TV station for me.

It featured tons of crappy reality shows and Big Brother.

The only good thing was Takeshi's Castle for a short time.

It also featured some animes which I never watched though due to my lack on interest in anime.

I'm on the opposite end whereas i cannot gain weight, which i can't complain with of course. I've been at around 108 for a long time now, and i'm fine with that.

same

It's the positive side of metabolism.

Alright so I did redo the chapter which I didn’t even mind because it was super fun.

Not only did no one die this time but I managed to visit every village!

Well, I think the Byzantines have become just a bit too powerful in CK2... so, I decided to take cards on the matter. Using the Invasion CB, I took away Germany from them. Despite having higher forces, they were distracted since they tried to force Arabia into being their tributary. It worked. I ended up helping them win their war due to distraction, then I won mine.

Balance of Power... Balance of Power...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

How?

It says that it corrupted. Probably 'cause I kept forgetting to move it from my desktop, actually.

Shoujo manga are fucking degen i swear xD

17 minutes ago, Benice said:

It says that it corrupted. Probably 'cause I kept forgetting to move it from my desktop, actually.

Are you one of those people who don't order everything on their pc neatly, but spams their desktop instead?

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Are you one of those people who don't order everything on their pc neatly, but spams their desktop instead?

Will I be disowned if I say yes?