• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

FE4 doesn't have doors, unless yoi count bridges.

Note: i don't think that trick is unfair, but i just remember Kaga doing it alot

Well you stated "every Kaga game" which includes FE4. Doors or not, it still counts, I should think. 

Wow Elise’s dialogue in your quarters/room once you enter (as in like the little messages she greets you with, not what she says when you bond) are actually really cute.

Except for the one that’s like “Wanna play a game?” but we don’t have to talk about that

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

He just likes to pull it on important maps, so for me it's his thing haha

Turnwheel doesn't change RNG if you are using it

But doing actions in a different order does!

Edit: Apparently you get the quote I’m talking about if you leave your quarters and then come back.

There’s another sweet normal one though so that’s good.

Edited by Sooks

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wow Elise’s dialogue in your quarters/room once you enter (as in like the little messages she greets you with, not what she says when you bond) are actually really cute.

You S-supported Elise?

Don't make me call FBI-chan on you! xD

Booting up Xenoblade X and staying in the Squad Select screen because this song is a banger

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Except for the one that’s like “Wanna play a game?” but we don’t have to talk about that

Jigsaw moment.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But what if it's to play with mecha toys? Highest quality imported Hoshidan clockwork mecha figurines!

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

But what if it's to play with mecha toys? Highest quality imported Hoshidan clockwork mecha figurines!

One, thats contraband, no Hoshidan cultural imports allowed!

Two, Odin is going to break them attempting to initiate a "variable formation" that he envisions them performing, but weren't actually made to do.

And unrelated, but here's a little a robot clip you might like (and probably have already seen).:

I still remember the tune (but not the lyrics) from early childhood.

51 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Here I am, just posting one of the greatest moments in all of Fire Emblem and I mean this completely unironically

I think I'll agree with you. 🤣

If you're gonna do power of bonds, grand opera and flying on magic discs is a good way to carry it out.

I mean, there's this:

So not too out there. XD

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

One, thats contraband, no Hoshidan cultural imports allowed!

Two, Odin is going to break them attempting to initiate a "variable formation" that he envisions them performing, but weren't actually made to do.

Eh, the Astral Plane is already neutral ground. Details.

Hahaha, if those were truly a thing, yeah, Odin would totally be into them.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And unrelated, but here's a little a robot clip you might like (and probably have already seen).:

I still remember the tune (but not the lyrics) from early childhood.

No, haven't seen it before.

"Alright, time to get the Lv.5 Skills. I'll start with Mechanical since that's the most important one".

>Looks up the answers to the riddles

>Goes to fight Lydia's Galdr in the early morning in the location the Wiki says it is

>It's literally not showing up

>Appearently it's one of those rare spawn Tyrants

All I know is pain

Edit: it's not even a rare appearance, in order to get Lydia's Galdr to spawn, you have to be at a completely different area at 5:00 AM. Only then does it spawn and fly towards the specified location in the Wiki where you can then kill it. This is the most cryptic thing in any Xenoblade game.

Edited by Armagon

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

You S-supported Elise?

Don't make me call FBI-chan on you! xD

I personally like to call the OSS. Because they were disbanded in favor of the CIA post WWII, no one sees it coming when a bunch of OSS agents bust down their door and take them away for questioning as fifth columnists. (By the by, I started reading your LP today, having finished the first update)

On a side note (and the topic of LPs).... I finally got back to playing my H5 run. Now I just need to write up the replies and the update itself and I'm back in business at last.

3 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

On a side note (and the topic of LPs).... I finally got back to playing my H5 run. Now I just need to write up the replies and the update itself and I'm back in business at last.

Excellent.