Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Same haha

Not to the extent of 100% and guides and stuff, but i try to do everything i can do

By the way, if you enjoyed the base game, I would highly recommend the DLC as well; I personally feel that it was excellent.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Damn it why am i thinking of doing a conquest Lunatic pme so soon after i finished a lunatic run lol...

xD

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Twinsies! I've barely slept all week...

Triplets!?!?

6 hours ago, Benice said:

You didn't use Esteban, UNCLE.

I read this in Flayn’s voice

help

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Morning, everyone. *waves*

A little laugh, for those who will get it.

getting_wishblade_by_gradevus_d4bce5f-fu

Or if you're like me, Ike does minimal damage for a few turns until Levail's finally taken out.

Then he switches to the hammer and Urvan.

Oh boy, a new Smash Bros character is being revealed tonight at the Game Awards. Time to have the clown costume ready as i expect a Xenoblade character and then it's not a Xenoblade character.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh boy, a new Smash Bros character is being revealed tonight at the Game Awards. Time to have the clown costume ready as i expect a Xenoblade character and then it's not a Xenoblade character.

I've been waiting for Porky since the game came out. Really doubt he'll get in at this point (guess his complete absence from the game really is an oversight), and I've no other wishes for that game, but it's always fun to watch people lose their shit at every single announcement.

This test is asking true or false if it rains in spring and the weather is bad but because it rains in spring I don’t know what the correct answer is because whether or not the weather is bad in spring isn’t factual.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Oh, really?

I still have hopes with Crash...

58 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This test is asking true or false if it rains in spring and the weather is bad but because it rains in spring I don’t know what the correct answer is because whether or not the weather is bad in spring isn’t factual.

Are April Showers ever bad when they bring forth May Flowers with the help of March Winds?

I mean, Micaiah would likely placate most of the anger of another FE rep since she'd be actually even more unique. Can't have "YeT aNoThEr SwOrD" with a mage girl.

And placate those clamoring for more females in Smash too.

And those wanting less third parties in the Fighter Passes.

Edited by Acacia Sgt