• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Bloodtide and whitepool are your friends for Ashera. Sothe and Kurth are usually an instant drop because they are useless. Elincia, Cain, Giffca and double bow can oneshot an inside aura. Braves can do, but they are inaccurate.

Oneturning Ashera was probably the most sacrificing claim I've ever had in my videogame history, took me almost 200 playthroughs to do it.

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

11 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Stop and consider, my spectral companion, whether the cause you fight for is just.

Pause and breathe in the cleansing truth of the Teehee, casting aside heresy's ash and dust.

See the possibilities that lie ahead, and those that can bring you so much more.

And leave behind you the past, the sorrow, the misery that remains on the other side of Fate's door.

I have fallen into a sepulchre whose silence is piercing, while chasing the white wolf. In this ancient tomb of yore I have found that which turns away your so called Teehee. 

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

You have yet to see the light, oh fated one. This is no siren’s song, but the sonata of the souls bathed in the euphoria of teehee.

To think one so young would mistakenly say that the souls of Teehee bathe in euphoria instead of in a lake of fire.

Edited by Wraith

16 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How can PS1 be a problem but Dolphin not? Thats a generation ahead of the PS1, the emulation demands from Dolphin should be far greater. What is it that makes emulators sluggish or smooth that could explain this?🤔

The thing is, the PS1 emulator I tried ran fine enough, but it was prone to randomly crashing, and when I wanted to close it, it wouldn't let me.
Meaning I could click to close however many times I wished, it wouldn't shut down. Only a complete shutdown of my PC helped with that, and those are the kinds of things that raise ginormous red flags for me, hence why I uninstalled the thing the first time this happened.

16 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nobunaga is odd. Ferocious, inhuman, unhesitant, I think he does a Darth Vader Force Choke to Hanbei in SW Chronicles befitting his energy blade infusion to his sword. But that lack of humanity SW places in him means he's not in the slightest afraid to bold and eccentric. And would anyone dare question him if he were to show up at a beach in a mankini? Though the Demon King would actually welcome the offending comments the same way he tells Mitsuhide to embrace his choice to betray.

I like to imagine him as the main villain in a different game. A character like that for a main antagonist would certainly make for some very interesting stories, I believe.
That aside, I do like his portrayal in SW. It fits his title as "Demon King", and I hear the historical Nobunaga was perceived as an odd duck by his contemporaries as well.

Also,
3.jpg

I mean, why not?
That last sentence is only partially true, however. I do value freedom, but above all else, I value individuality.

With that said, hello everyone!

Edited by DragonFlames

Oh my God, how long's Kumagera going to take to join!? Damnit, Azura! Stop trying to use that tired old song to do things, it clearly doesn't work!

Well anyway, time to invite Kaze to Kabbãge's quarters again, hear the story about how he was prepared to die as Garon's prisoner and hopefully get the two of them married.

...Fuck, didn't work. Okay, that's it, I'm going to do some time travelling to nab this guy. I mean, the kids already do it, it can't be cheating if the ingame characters do it too, right?

17 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...What the hell is Charlotte, though.

She is a combat BEAST if trained

ACtC-3fi_lYYG26V4Sa86jk3PlUitFrZv3VHSBo2

but most people just early promote her to barbarian, and use her as a permanent backpack due to how good the Berserker pairup buffs are.

15 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Benny's smile is the most precious thing. That's it, he's staying on the team. Two knights? Sure! I was never known for making sensible tactical decisions, anyway. His speed is utterly unsalvageable, so I think he'll go general for Wary Fighter.

Benny was the one the General promotion was made for; he will become an unbreakable physical wall. Also I kinda like his personal skill, so have fun with him.

15 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

19.jpg

I am good at Fire Emblem confirmed

Mark - Suspect Mind
To this day, historians look back and question how these incomprehensible strategies ever led to victory.

I am tempted to repeat this joke in all Tacticians in this thread, but there were just so many of them...

10.jpg

I mean, I main Medic in TF2, so I guess it's accurate, in a sense.

I mean you are a Saint...

Well, there's also the fact that back when we were arguing about Fates designs, I looked around and Ignatius was the one that I seemed to like the most. So yeah. I want Ignatius too.

You might want to actively work on Benny's supports then, as Ignatio can easily die as a green unit before you can reach him if you wait too late (you might still be able to save him with a rescue staff use, but you only get 4 uses in this game, and you really should conserve them for the last couple of chapters...)

13 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A whopping two minutes later, Azura proceeded to show Kabbãge a crystal that, in her own words, comes "from that other world we just returned from." And she has yet to vanish.

The Valla curse is so incredibly dumb...although its even worse in Revelations....

11 hours ago, Benice said:

Unrelated:

Szm7K1L.jpg

Oh.

I guess you did live through 2020... yep this checks out.

At this rate I better do this quiz myself then...

18.jpg

Well that was kinda random. I guess it was due to that one question where I was honest about how I would sick my chow-chow on anyone that broke into my house...

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Fuck, didn't work. Okay, that's it, I'm going to do some time travelling to nab this guy. I mean, the kids already do it, it can't be cheating if the ingame characters do it too, right?

Those with official copies would just use the power of internet to pass time in castle battles to acomplish the same task, so I see no issue with this work around...

3 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

You might want to actively work on Benny's supports then, as Ignatio can easily die as a green unit before you can reach him if you wait too late (you might still be able to save him with a rescue staff use, but you only get 4 uses in this game, and you really should conserve them for the last couple of chapters...)

Four uses you say?

Hahahahaha I already used two hahaha help

4 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I mean you are a Saint...

1 minute ago, Hasechi said:

That's the good point ^^

Hah! True enough. It works on multiple levels!

3 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

She is a combat BEAST if trained

ACtC-3fi_lYYG26V4Sa86jk3PlUitFrZv3VHSBo2

but most people just early promote her to barbarian, and use her as a permanent backpack due to how good the Berserker pairup buffs are.

Meh. Kumagera better.

...Nah but seriously, if I end up liking this game enough to replay, I'll probably consider this gal. Female fighter is unique enough to push past the design. Uh, perhaps.

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Those with official copies would just use the power of internet to pass time in castle battles to acomplish the same task, so I see no issue with this work around...

Excellent. Now I get to clobber things with Kumagera without feeling bad about it. I did skip the castle buildings, though. Felt a bit too cheaty to nab an extra set of rewards.

The Mystic characters are... odd.
On one hand, I do like how they are all based off of Asian mythology and folklore, as someone interested in those topics.
On the other hand, most of them are... quite douchey. Special dishonorable mentions go to Taigong Wang, who is an arrogant, condescending d***, and Nezha, who feels like someone's edgy fan character in the way he's presented.

Okay, not gonna lie, Kabbãge finally standing up to Iago and using his attempts at manipulation to look better in the eyes of Garon was great. Score one for the lettuce.

Wait, wait, what? Did Xander really just greet Kabbãge by swinging a sword at her? What is wrong with this entire family, seriously!? Leo's the least insane of them, and even he has issues! Xander will hit the bench for this!

First try! Awesome. That was a nifty map. Although it was pretty obvious that the most difficult guy to reach would be the one.

Kumagera is an absolute beast. Effie is no longer alone in the "one-shot half the enemy army" camp.

And now, it's time for a choice! The in-character choice would be to spare the bastard and have it backfire spectacularly later down the line, so that's my choice.

"Know that if you place even one toe out of line, I will kill you myself" Kabbãge you're the worst unit in the team. Threaten to unleash Effie on him. Or Kumagera. Either will do. Just not yourself, you'll get shredded.

EDIT: Guys I won a cabbage at lottery. I think I've now completed the game, we can all go home, bye.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

54 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, wait, what? Did Xander really just greet Kabbãge by swinging a sword at her? What is wrong with this entire family, seriously!? Leo's the least insane of them, and even he has issues! Xander will hit the bench for this!

I get the funny feeling Xander was going to be benched for being "good" anyway...

54 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

First try! Awesome. That was a nifty map. Although it was pretty obvious that the most difficult guy to reach would be the one.

Technically it is the last one you reach, but that tends to be the same anyway...

56 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And now, it's time for a choice! The in-character choice would be to spare the bastard and have it backfire spectacularly later down the line, so that's my choice.

Yeah most folk kill him for the boots, but he is an alright unit if you bother to use him.

15 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Yeah most folk kill him for the boots, but he is an alright unit if you bother to use him.

Wait, I would've gotten the boots if I killed him!?

...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...!

It's finally happened, folks. The salad is complete.

Now to get the fruits of my labor. Midori's paralogue comes first because I want to capture Fat Woman and maybe use her. Maybe. I'm not sure yet. In any case, these two paralogues will give me ample opportunity to grind the other S-supports I'm working on. Ignatius's especially, since he's the only kid I'm sure I want on the team. Three knights? Three knights, why not!

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Only a complete shutdown of my PC helped with that, and those are the kinds of things that raise ginormous red flags for me, hence why I uninstalled the thing the first time this happened.

The only way to shut that emulator down is using the escape key, not closing it like a natural program.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, can anyone tell me what Candace does in this map, exactly? Does she escape or something? If she just moves somewhere I think I'll take my time.

She does try to escape out the right corner of the map.

Fun fact about Candace, she can't reclass due to the unique model and body-type they gave her..