Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, no two ways about it, she's batshit insane. If only the game did more with that instead of turning her into an "ara ara big sister" type.

And once again the concubine wars would explain her overprotectiveness of the family she does still have and her willingness to inflict pain to those who threaten it. She'd fit in with the Family from Fast and the Furious, possibly.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's easy to not notice it because usually she's right next to Camilla and her panties-window. She's at least less overt than that, but... Well, I mean, even her official artwork does the thigh shot. Check it out.

The image bricked, so I had to go look for it.

If it's the one I think it is, it's rather telling that they tried to hide it with the swing of her staff.

Course with Nohr's weather the fact that nobody's wearing tights is a question for the ages.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not gonna lie, every time the Benny support was wholesome there was this nagging voice in my mind that kept saying "Ruben dude he's gonna fuck that, you're sick, stop this."

Alas, I wanted Ignatius, and I have no other available women in the team, so... Sacrifices had to be made. I'm not happy about it, but it is what it is.

tenor.gif

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The image bricked, so I had to go look for it.

It's the one that appears at the top of her article in the bad wiki.

If it's the one I think it is, it's rather telling that they tried to hide it with the swing of her staff.

Yes. Exactly.

tenor.gif

Doesn't help that from his first scene Ignatius already seems like the kind of character that would become one of my favorites from Fates.

13 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

One of the most beautiful themes ever.
The entire soundtrack is by far my favorite in video games.

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Emiya - The Daughter

Reveal hidden contents

This is my favorite one.

Also, I have one more for you!

Spoiler

*I am the bone of my sword intensifies*

---

Good morning, everyone!
After finishing up the character events in Danganronpa 1, I moved on to the free mode of Danganronpa 2 to do the same there.
Aaaaand guess who I started with?
Z9VDHHm.jpg

XD

Spoiler

Though... he's not Byakuya at all. The Byakuya Togami that appears in Danganronpa 2 is in truth a guy who has no identity of his own, and so he assumes the identities of others.
All he is known by is his talent as the "Ultimate Impostor". Which would explain why he is a lot nicer than regular Byakuya... and a lot, er, bigger.

Wow this guy is bad at acting. Like, seriously terrible. Did he really have to say "You'll die!", just like that? What a third-rate performance he just gave, the snake.

Also, Xander and Ryoma are both idiots.

Also also, I have an extra deployment slot somehow. I considered Shigure, but you know what? Fuck it, reclass Nina into pegasus knight. E rank lances is bad, but then I can give Ignatius a waifu.

...Oh, wait! One of the sky knight promotions allows for bow use! Oh, and I almost forgot, but since she's Azura's daughter that makes her a dragon vein user. Then it's settled. I'm using her as long as I continue to have room for her. Hah!

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also also, I have an extra deployment slot somehow. I considered Shigure, but you know what? Fuck it, reclass Nina into pegasus knight. E rank lances is bad, but then I can give Ignatius a waifu.

...Oh, wait! One of the sky knight promotions allows for bow use! Oh, and I almost forgot, but since she's Azura's daughter that makes her a dragon vein user. Then it's settled. I'm using her as long as I continue to have room for her. Hah!

Not gonna lie, that works out surprisingly well.

You also get access to Big Bird Bow. So that's neat.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

Why did I take this? And at almost one in the morning? Am I okay? xD

Got Marianne. This makes me very happy, haha.

58 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Why did I take this? And at almost one in the morning? Am I okay? xD

Indeed. Gust really are music gods.

Morning everyone. *waves*

Some other favorites from the OST:

Spoiler

So I just finished The Book of the New Sun tetralogy about an hour ago, and all I can say is well...that was very different. To say the least, it is a cryptic and enigmatic series of books.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Extella's remix is good, too! Can't wait to see the HF3 remix during a certain super badass scene

I'm still very excited to see that movie!
I'll probably have to watch the other two again first, though. Been a while. xD

19 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ayup! ^^
I still wonder how they're gonna top the Edgy Saber v Herakles fight.

If they do the fights right, Saber vs. Basakah is nothing.

HF Late game has the greatest Nasuverse fights, ever. Maybe excluding the Prillya ultra hype fights

Chapter 18 is done. That was... actually rather difficult at the start, but once I got a hold of the situation things went better.

Except Zola unleashed a horde of reinforcements after getting bodied by Nyx and Nina. Thankfully, Benny is invincible in spite of his 6 speed, so he was able to save the situation.

All in all, it was a good map. I liked it.

After the battle, I got a couple supports. Kaze's C support with Nyx was perfectly timed. He's so worried about her being lonely... Except she's married with a kid. Hahahahah! Good job, Kaze.

Nina's got some peculiar tastes. She's also almost as much of a wreck as her father. It's amazing. I can't wait to make her marry Greaselocks overthere.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

If they do the fights right, Saber vs. Basakah is nothing.

Hype levels rising.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

HF Late game has the greatest Nasuverse fights, ever.

Hype levels reaching critical amounts.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Maybe excluding the Prillya ultra hype fights

I imagined some of the ones in the manga animated. Stuff's great!

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Chapter 18 is done. That was... actually rather difficult at the start, but once I got a hold of the situation things went better.

ayy nice!

Now just fox hell then a rush of greatness awaits!

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Hype levels reaching critical amounts.

There's a total of 6 super hype fights iirc

And 1 Badass bad end fight that people hope they do as BD bonus

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

There's a total of 6 super hype fights iirc

Nice, nice!

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And 1 Badass bad end fight that people hope they do as BD bonus

Maybe they'll include it, then pass it off as a "vision" (like, "this is what will happen if Shirou (or whoever it involves) does this instead of what he's supposed to do") or something.
Would be nice!

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Nice, nice!

Maybe they'll include it, then pass it off as a "vision" (like, "this is what will happen if Shirou (or whoever it involves) does this instead of what he's supposed to do") or something.
Would be nice!

If they don't i will just link you the fight from the VN after you watch the movie^^

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So... who did you got? lol

I got Lysithea. Not someone I expected, haha.

Oh I got Petra, who would be one of my first picks, so that’s quite nice.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She looks and behaves like a child, but the game doesn't waste time before establishhing that she's "technically an adult" (the game's own words) in her very first scene, so it can give the player the option to marry her and many, many thigh shots.

Oh right! I forgot about that scene because no one ever mentions it, since iirc it’s something only added in localization.

As for Nyx, I wish her design wasn't quite the way it is, because I do find that she's a somewhat interesting character. The Benny support would've been quite wholesome if I didn't know that he'd fuck her at the end of it.

I paired her with Leo my first time through and he tries to say that he loves her just the way she is... but the problem is that “the way she is” is looking like a teenager. That doesn’t stop him from saying it though.

Then again, the real choice is between good gameplay, meh gameplay and bad gameplay, so... Gray Daddy it is!

Birthright’s gameplay is pretty good!

WAIT A MINUTE.

HE JUST CALLED CONQUEST’S GAMEPLAY GOOD.

WE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh no!! You don’t understand, you don’t know her... if you like Ignatius at all, you won’t do that to him! Rubenio, she’s horrible...