Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

At least that makes sense.

Sylvain is horny as fuck.

"Damn professor, you're hot. So hot that I'm going to betray my homeland and all the people I care for you."

Look, I have no problem with them having things that differentiate them. I have the problem of objectively having an advantage over the other. Why couldn't M!Byleth get a free Dorothea, Hilda or Manuela? Or even Leonie, as she looks eager to fuck follow Geralt's son.

23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But Lissa is first gen.

But Owain can inherit classes that she doesn't have.

• Replies 177.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Why couldn't M!Byleth get a free Dorothea, Hilda or Manuela? Or even Leonie, as she looks eager to fuck follow Geralt's son.

Leonie even has the female counterpart of Sylvain's personal skill. It makes perfect sense for her to want to learn from and compete with Jeralt's son directly. Heck, it makes more sense than fuckin' Sylvain does! Leonie has no attachments to anybody in the Golden Deer, whereas Sylvain is close friends with half of the Blue Lions. Why they didn't go for it is beyond me.

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Mystery house marathon..... why.....

30 stars fun. And even with the Switch version's "death doesn't take stars/stamps away from you" change, you still have to get all of them in one shot.

It's not Champion's road, but it's pretty fun.

Unless you try to do it with every character in a row. Then I imagine it'll be hellish.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Kaga cult ™️ 

But with a bit of a twist. Wait for it.

4 hours ago, Spara said:

It's tough, but I know he's the solution to Beorn. He might be able to do it with a cutlass, though now that I think about it, Multichance Merida with the Dandelion might be the better option for her.

The solution to Beorn is Aslanne. She is immune to critical hits and has a 100% crit chance on retaliations. Dead Beorn with no risks attached.
And of course his wife can't attack her at all since she can just do hit & run over the houses.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Unless you try to do it with every character in a row. Then I imagine it'll be hellish.

Heheh... ah... yep.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Question: do i get anything for keeping all the senators alive? Because it's kinda impossible to reach one before they execute him

You don't.

Though it most certainly is possible to save them all with proper preparation. You can have Aslanne swoop in immediately to kill the executioner. Those archers in the woods don't actually move, so there is no need to be concerned with their movement range.

Also 2 questions:
Did you leave the Doyenne with Aslanne?
And did you pick up the little girl with a female character

Because the little girl only gives you the Ring of Bliss if she is picked up by a female character. Gives Critical Hit immunity to whoever holds it, so pretty damn useful and it sucks that it has such an arbitrary requirement.

As for the Doyenne, normally characters who leave the party drop their entire inventory into the storage even if their absence is only temporary. And Aslanne is no exception to that rule.
However, there is an exception to pref weapons. Like, even Zade dumped his entire inventory into the storage for chapter 6 but he will keep holding on to the Edelstern until he returns.
Normally that's not an issue because pref weapons can only be used by one character anyway, so who cares if they take it with them. But the Doyenne just so happens to be a pref weapon that can be used by multiple characters, so it's possible to lose it if Aslanne holds it when you finish chapter 5.

Edited by BrightBow

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Did you leave the Doyenne with Aslanne?

She had Pilum + 2, not Doyenne, and it landed in the inventory. Doyenne is also now in the invetory with 1 use remaining awaiting a repair stone...

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

And did you pick up the little girl with a female character

yup, i did that. Merida was the fastest way to bring her to the south, so i got the ring

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Right, Anachronic Glasses Mom! That one. The one with the glasses that don't suit the time period.

I think the frames are probably the most anachronistic thing about it, glasses were estimated to exist before 1300, but it's pretty early days stuff and bifocal lenses would also be anachronistic if that's what she has.

Even then they could be holdovers from a time before the fall (but that's a lore question)

40 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Leonie even has the female counterpart of Sylvain's personal skill. It makes perfect sense for her to want to learn from and compete with Jeralt's son directly. Heck, it makes more sense than fuckin' Sylvain does! Leonie has no attachments to anybody in the Golden Deer, whereas Sylvain is close friends with half of the Blue Lions. Why they didn't go for it is beyond me.

I feel like it could have been "we don't want to risk people getting mad about a female character following a male lead" regardless of who it is and it'd be more consistent if she'd follow Byleth regardless of gender if she was doing so (A distinction I feel worth raising).

It's also a point she acts as if Byleth's a rival for being the prime student of the man who taught her how to fight. I wish they did better with that, yes, but they do establish it as her treating it as a competitive rivalry with little angle in following his lead because of being Jeralt's child. But it's not like that has to be the be all end all either.

Honestly, Hilda could work as a funny subversion of the retainer units, but for CF. Dorothea would end up being brought up for the point I raised in the beginning. You know who else could considered? Annette. Okay, why her? This is someone who's supposed to be a constant worker but hasn't the best track record out of classes? Maybe she could join because she thinks that a different teacher could be the solution to her problems.

In short, Sylvain too horny, lock him in horny jail. I know, I benched him in Maddening.

Also, hoping Dragonflames's doing well too.

Holy shit Sherlock just tanked a hit from one of the Battle Cry gigas knights without dying.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I think the frames are probably the most anachronistic thing about it, glasses were estimated to exist before 1300, but it's pretty early days stuff and bifocal lenses would also be anachronistic if that's what she has.

Yeah glasses are super old, but the kind of glasses she wears are too modern looking.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Even then they could be holdovers from a time before the fall (but that's a lore question)

Funnily enough, my LP canon fills this plothole, if you recall

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Vestaria's one desert map would've been on par with most FE desert maps but what really kills it is the atrociously designed time-limit on Sieg, Hilda and Lianka's recruitment.

The turn limit is perfectly fine.

Heck, I usually use Siggy and Hilda to kill the dragons on the way because there is in fact time to spare.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, fuck me... Well, that's too bad.

On the bright side, you can kill Tharja for real. Since she starts as an enemy and all.

One of my few good moments with the game is ending up in a situation where I accidentally ended up in a situation where I either had to kill Tharja or someone else in the party would die.
And it was actually rather nice to be able to make an actually evil person eat dirt for once, rather then the poor conscripts who never had a choice in getting involved in this nonsense.

Not that the whole "mother retreats" thing makes any sense in the first place. Considering that will still look you out of visiting their kid's map. And once the kid actually shows up, it should no longer matter anyway.
Heck, FE4 didn't even do that. And the children in that game are actually important to the story and are not awkwardly tagged on.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

On the bright side, you can kill Tharja for real. Since she starts as an enemy and all.

Well, about all I know about Tharja is that she's the original Camilla and she's kind of an insane dick. Not enough grounds for murder. Probably will just bench instead.

You can even recruit her and be fine with that. Her Robin obsession doesn't even crop up in her recruitment dialogue (it's Chrom who recruits her, after all).

Oh wow, I actually suffered a level down in Berwick Saga unintentionally. Never thought I'd see the day.

...Unfortunately for the enemy, Reese didn't lose any stats from it. Hah!

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, about all I know about Tharja is that she's the original Camilla and she's kind of an insane dick. Not enough grounds for murder. Probably will just bench instead.

Let's put it this way: The reason she switches sides is literally because she doesn't actually care who she murders. Her own comrades, foreign invaders? It's all the same to her.
Might sound crazy that Robin isn't even involved in the whole process.

So yeah, even by the standards of a cast consisting exclusively of sociopaths jerking off over the corpses of the poor schmucks they gleefully butchered, she is just plain evil.

Edited by BrightBow

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, Tharja isn’t insane. So she’s like Camilla lite edition.

At least, I don’t think she is. I never felt like digging through Awakening supports, lol.

Edited by Sooks

That's true. Tharja is actually quite subdued than even Faye I'd say. God, that Faye-Silque support chain...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

But she's not even relevant to the story so at most, you'll just skip like two scenes in Ch.8.

Yeah. Don't even expect the game to try a handwave as to why dragons are somehow able to produce children when they were meant to be infertile and that was kind of what caused the whole war between humans and dragons that formed the backbone for the whole setting that the game supposedly takes place in.

And since we are talking about Nowi specifically, how children are able to produce children. That doesn't even have anything to do with the setting's history. It just makes inherently no sense.