Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Hi, everyone.

My grandfather died last night, after being diagnosed with stomach cancer at the end of last year.
I... am not sure what to say. What to think.

Sorry about that.

I’m sorry for your lost DragonFlames, truly I am.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Hi, everyone.

My grandfather died last night, after being diagnosed with stomach cancer at the end of last year.

Sorry about that.

I’m so sorry, Draggy. I’m here if you want to talk, I lost someone semi recently.

Should answering the question :"which Xeno series is better?" Be so difficult? For most people, probably not, since they don't know what Xenosaga even is.

Hi, everyone.

Sorry about that.

I offer my sympathies the same as others here, though I am not good at properly expressing them.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I beat Kitsune Hell, Kana's paralogue and Fuga's Wild Ride this morning. I still don't get why people hate the Fuga map. I would've made the dragon veins reverse the effects of the wind currents rather than make them happen instantly and affect the enemy, but beyond that, I think it's a pretty cool map with a unique gimmick that you can plan around and even use to your advantage. Heck, I'd call it great!

I'm now really close to the part of the map that I'm not so crazy about. I'm hoping that the superior team I have this time around will be enough to make things happen differently. I mean, heck, even the team's joke unit is great this time around. Senno's built like a somewhat speedy armor knight. He's like Beruka and Benny, but without the former's bow weakness or the latter's mediocre damage. He's amazing.

Sophie's the real weak link in the team, I'm afraid. No bulk, no damage, her cavalier utility is replicated by Gunter who has a ton of defense at least... Meh. Maybe when I get the extra deployment slot in chapter 22, I'll just bench her and throw both Felicia and Disgraceman back into the fray.

@Shrimperor do percent chances from quartz stack? Like if I put two Impede 1s on Estelle, does she now have a 40% chance of preventing enemy arts?

Oh you can’t have two of the same quartz on one character. Well, never mind then.

Edited by Sooks

42 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh you can’t have two of the same quartz on one character.

yeah...

That restriction is lifted in Cold Steel and you can see how fucking broken quartz stacking is

100% evasion, AT-delay to infinity, etc lol

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This divine lightning

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

TLP was one of the first FEs I was exposed to. I read an ancient screenshot LP at a site called LParchive many years ago, back when I still only played FE7 and thought it was perfect. Who would've known, all these years later, I'd play the game the funny theme came from. Only 8 more Conquest chapters now...! And, I mean, with Edgiest Ka being as powerful as she is, I can just skip Ryoma if I feel like it, so... Yeah, shouldn't take me much longer.

I hope. Takumi's Fun Castle still exists...

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Hi, everyone.

Sorry about that.

I'm sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.

Hi, everyone.

Sorry about that.

I'm sorry for your loss.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I'm so sorry, Draggy. 

3 hours ago, Maof06 said:

My condolences.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you, Draggy.

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

I’m sorry for your lost DragonFlames, truly I am.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

I’m so sorry, Draggy. I’m here if you want to talk, I lost someone semi recently.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I offer my sympathies the same as others here, though I am not good at properly expressing them.

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you for the support, my friends. It means a lot, trust me.

And @Sooks you have my condolences as well.

Hi, everyone.

Sorry about that.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Draggy. 

7 minutes ago, Spara said:

I'm so sorry for your loss, Draggy. 

Thank you!

---

Excuse me for indulging in memories a little, but... my grandfather taught me many things. One of them was how to draw.
And he helped me make this:

Spoiler

nQgwM0y.png

I don't remember how old I was when we made this together, but... this picture is the origin of my username here.
Just felt like sharing this story with you guys.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I don't remember how old I was when we made this together, but... this picture is the origin of my username here.

Cute!

But yeah, treasure those memories, draggy, and remember the happy times. 

The prologue is done!

35 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And @Sooks you have my condolences as well.

Oh, don’t worry about that!

And I agree with what Shrimpy said.

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Excuse me for indulging in memories a little, but... my grandfather taught me many things. One of them was how to draw.

Reveal hidden contents

nQgwM0y.png

That's so nice. Thank you for sharing that.

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

How often?!

Well, it will pop up later at a certain story event, without spoiling anything.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The prologue is done!

Nice.

'Morning, all.

Sorry for your loss, Draggy. If there's anything at all I can do to help, please just let me know.

All right, staircase map done. I am so glad I decided to make Edgiest Ka a filthy DLC class, because her warps were invaluable. Beyond that, not much. We just blitzkrieged our way through the map, abusing the shit out of the dragon veins and murdering all the stoneborns, as I expect the creators intended for this map to be played. Then everyone reached the escape point and I realized "hey, I don't have to leave just yet! The actually dangerous enemies are dead and every faceless is too far away or too dead to be a problem. Let's nab the arms scroll!" and so I did. I dunno who I'll give it to. Nobody really needs weapon ranks that badly.

45 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Reveal hidden contents

nQgwM0y.png

That's such a sweet story. Treasure its memory!