• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Palpatine_Dew_It.mp4

Hopefully I like the cast. That’d make or break it for me.

I’ve tried Abyss (only Tales game I’ve played) multiple times at this point (even got past Luke’s big flub up), and for some reason I can’t get into it. I really don’t know why. The gameplay is really fun, but the cast feels bland (Jade aside).

Screenshot_3257.png?width=769&height=432

Screenshot_3258.png?width=769&height=432

Screenshot_3259.png?width=769&height=432

tumblr_nic1mrztDv1tljkc0o3_250sq.jpg

8 minutes ago, teeheefalchion said:

Berseria, right?

Best Tales game.

Because i hate the others.

7 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

people don't die when they are killed

"My death was greatly exaggerated".

2 minutes ago, teeheefalchion said:

Hopefully I like the cast. That’d make or break it for me.

For me, it has the best the series has ever had, but I can't speak for anyone else, of course! ^^

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Best Tales game.

This too.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Because i hate the others.

1 minute ago, Teeheemperor said:

same

*sad Draggy noises*
jk, jk xD

*sigh*

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

I wish the text box wasn't coming out of his dick area because now it just looks like he has a boner by being in her presence.

And according to a Sakura Wars fan in one of the servers i'm in, he actually was extremely horny towards her until she kicks the bucket. So this went from a joke to something more accurate lmao.

15 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

I was just wondering if I specifically did anything to cause this… did I have the option not to let him join? I don’t remember, but even then I wouldn’t really consider he, of all people, to betray us. I guess that’s the point though.

You do have the option, yes.

15 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:
  Hide contents

It certainly worked at being that kind of moment but… I don’t know. Somehow feels a bit too random.

A little bit, yes. I do have to agree there. Still, I'm willing to forgive it, for... reasons.

I was using one of those characters Ruben!

Just keep going.

10 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

Wait… 5 is the max rank?

….

This playthrough has all been a mistake.

You've been min-maxing? Oh, dear... Well, still, as I believe I mentioned before, people are levelled up to certain thresholds between games. So don't worry too much. People will catch up.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You've been min-maxing? Oh, dear...

Armor, strength and break. No willpower, no abilities, no whatever the stat is called that lets you use more will per action…

1 minute ago, Teeheeooks said:

Armor, strength and break. No willpower, no abilities, no whatever the stat is called that lets you use more will per action…

Oh, yeah, that wasn't a great idea. Exertion is awesome, it's the difference between doing 1 damage and 4.

Still, don't sweat it. You're not going to get softlocked like this.

Spoiler

Well it’s cool that Oddleif is alive but that doesn’t change the fact that Egil’s throat was slit!

And he was the one I was using.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, yeah, that wasn't a great idea. Exertion is awesome, it's the difference between doing 1 damage and 4.

Still, don't sweat it. You're not going to get softlocked like this.

It would have been nice if I knew promotions were limited.

Edited by Teeheeooks

4 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:
  Hide contents

Well it’s cool that Oddleif is alive but that doesn’t change the fact that Egil’s throat was slit so…

Okay, I will reveal the catch to this whole situation now.

Spoiler

You see, the only way to recruit Egghill is if Onef is in the team as well. So basically, this whole situation is actually a really roundabout Arran/Samson kinda choice between Egil and Egghill.

And, here's the thing, I personally believe that Egghill is a bit better. At first glance they look about the same. Maybe it even seems that Egghill is worse, because he's not as tanky. However, there's one key factor that I believe makes all the difference. You'll find out eventually.

So yeah. Don't feel too bad about this. It's not that big of a deal.

...Sucks to be Gil, though. F

It would have been nice if I knew promotions were limited.

They're limited in this game, because it's extremely hard to go above 5 unless you're focusing on one or two people. It's there to encourage you to stop it and give other people some promotions.

The limit will be gone next game.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, I will reveal the catch to this whole situation now.

Reveal hidden contents

You see, the only way to recruit Egghill is if Onef is in the team as well. So basically, this whole situation is actually a really roundabout Arran/Samson kinda choice between Egil and Egghill.

And, here's the thing, I personally believe that Egghill is a bit better. At first glance they look about the same. Maybe it even seems that Egghill is worse, because he's not as tanky. However, there's one key factor that I believe makes all the difference. You'll find out eventually.

So yeah. Don't feel too bad about this. It's not that big of a deal.

...Sucks to be Gil, though. F

Well that’s ironic because I just brought Egghill off the bench. I know I know, I said about Nid, but I just really don’t feel like using three archers.

Spoiler

How is this an Arran/Samson choice though? That would be like the game going “sure you can have Arran, but if you pick him he’ll kill one of your units and dip after a bit, definitely the same thing as having a unit all game!”

And yeah, very poor Gil. He was supposed to end up with Alette, smh.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They're limited in this game, because it's extremely hard to go above 5 unless you're focusing on one or two people. It's there to encourage you to stop it and give other people some promotions.

The limit will be gone next game.

…Will I get more renown too?

6 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

Well that’s ironic because I just brought Egghill off the bench. I know I know, I said about Nid, but I just really don’t feel like using three archers.

O O F

Well, that's all right. Egghill's epic too.

Hide contents

How is this an Arran/Samson choice though? That would be like the game going “sure you can have Arran, but if you pick him he’ll kill one of your units and dip after a bit, definitely the same thing as having a unit all game!”

Spoiler

I did say "roundabout". At the end of the day, it is a choice between two units, there's just multiple steps to it. And I did say the choice was between Egghill and Egil. Onef doesn't factor into that because you always lose him.

…Will I get more renown too?

Yeah, the game doesn't stop giving you renown any time soon.

And yeah, very poor Gil. He was supposed to end up with Alette, smh.

Look on the bright side, now she can have Ludin

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

O O F

Well, that's all right. Egghill's epic too.

Why is that an oof moment? I mean, Egghill seems pretty good.

Hide contents

I did say "roundabout". At the end of the day, it is a choice between two units, there's just multiple steps to it. And I did say the choice was between Egghill and Egil. Onef doesn't factor into that because you always lose him.

Ohhhh I missed that.

Spoiler

I thought you meant Egghill and Onef.

Can’t I keep both of them if I don’t let Onef join though? Or does Egghill not join if Onef doesn’t?

Look on the bright side, now she can have Ludin

“Why bother leading a caravan when you can marry your daughter into the royal family?”

Edited by Teeheeooks

Wraith will be happy, Draggy

XD

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/06/senran-nin-nin-ninja-taisen-neptune-shoujo-tachi-no-kyouen-nep-nep-ninja-tv-1-video

Internet is bot ready for the horny levels that will happen due to this

3 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Wraith will be happy, Draggy

XD

I played Shining Resonance Refrain for a little and got hyped for it all over again, so I decided to do this.
Wraith hates that game. XD

3 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Internet is bot ready for the horny levels that will happen due to this

And here's me, who thinks this game could be a lot of fun, since both Nep and Senran characters are top notch, so I'm unironically looking forward to this game! xD
And I also don't care about the horny in neither game series. xD

Edited by DragonFlames

Why is that an oof moment? I mean, Egghill seems pretty good.

I mean, yeah, Egghill's really cool. But poor Nid got shafted.

Ohhhh I missed that.

Hide contents

I thought you meant Egghill and Onef.

Can’t I keep both of them if I don’t let Onef join though? Or does Egghill not join if Onef doesn’t?

Spoiler

Nope, Egghill and Egil are mutually exclusive. If Onef doesn't join, you don't get the chance to take in Egghill either.

That's what makes me personally forgive them for the out-of-nowhere betrayal. It's not entirely a "haha fuck you now you have one less character" moment, because you also technically have one less character if you choose not to go along with Onef's plans. You do have more time to invest into Egil, and that's lost after the betrayal, which is a shame, but that's it.

...Well, unless you didn't trust Egghill and decided to murder him. Then you're shit outta luck lol

“Why bother leading a caravan when you can marry your daughter into the royal family?”

Banner Saga, more like Boner Saga.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, yeah, Egghill's really cool. But poor Nid got shafted.

I mean she was first in line back then, but the line has changed.

Banner Saga, more like Boner Saga.

But that’s his daughter…

Edited by Teeheeooks

2 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

I mean she was first in line back then, but the line has changed.

The line rolled down the Egghill.

2 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

But that’s his daughter…

Dude! That wasn't at all what I was implying!