• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Yup, Inferno seems like the real thing

😄

The Boss Patterns are so much faster

Anyway since Ys 9 mid boss music sucks, i am using Ys 8's instead

I might be way overhyped for Ys 9 now, but considering Ys 8 was a serious 10/10 candidate for me and the only reason it isn't is the final boss, i can't help it xD

Edited by Shrimperor

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

PiNTxM4.jpg

I freaking missed this Series. And the Dungeons in the Demo don't dissapoint. Especially with the added verticality and new abilities.

Now i just hope Bosses on Inferno are up to par

Looks dope.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

XD

LOL

aeTQPHI.jpg

Absolute Chaos

Qdp9cD8.jpg

When Boss creates a Pathway for you, you pause to take a pic first

d2IZLXn.jpg

No damage ayyyyyy

Inferno is definetly much more fun than Nightmare. It's what i am gonna go with then

Xb5ZNE5.jpg

I believe i can fly

Edited by Shrimperor

I feel both extremely happy and extremely dumb. All these headaches because of the ethernet shenanigans... and all along, right next to my laptop an external USB-to-Ethernet adapter that we'd bought ages ago for my Wii U had just been gathering dust for months. It works like a charm.

Still have no idea what happened. Perhaps the thunderstorm burned my laptop's internal ethernet port. Who knows. Either way, it's fixed. I shall rejoice with some Touhou music.

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i am betting on a windows update

Considering there was no Windows update around the time my ethernet was fucked, but there was a literal fucking explosion in the living room (tiny explosion, don't worry nobody was in danger, but explosion nonetheless) right before the thunderstorm got on top of us, I'm thinking we were just too slow in shutting everything down for the storm and the ethernet port got fried.

But I swear, the storm was really fucking far! And the explosion was on the other side of the room! The device manager didn't report any problems with the hardware, it simply failed to recognize the ethernet card! It just doesn't make any sense.

My solution is to blame anime thunder girls. Screw you, Tailtiu! I should've let you get tortured instead of giving you a quick end...!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>explosion

c7YrW3b.png

Maybe it actually was karma for the meteors

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

mkQN2vJ.gif

Isn't that Chrom's sister?

I think she was the fourth casualty of the run, or something like that. She got doubled and killed because she sucked. Good times.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ruben when he kills a unit

UA16lu7.png

A unit I don't like. I tend to react a lot worse when it's a cast that I actually care about. But Awakening's cast was... something else.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

PiNTxM4.jpg

I freaking missed this Series. And the Dungeons in the Demo don't dissapoint. Especially with the added verticality and new abilities.

Now i just hope Bosses on Inferno are up to par

Ys 9 is cool because it lets you be Spider-Man.

At least iirc, i remember seeing a screenshot of them swinging around or something.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

i am betting on a windows update

E307UQiXwAADKbn?format=png&name=small

Reminder that i had to uninstall security updates twice because it fucked with my CPU usage.