Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Matthis noticed Michalis flying by and thought "hey, maybe Julian isn't so bad actually."

Haha. Well, it was more than that. Considering Lena was bethroded to Michalis, but ran away, then he took it out on Matthis by conscripting him into the army. That's why Lena was on the other side of the continent in Shadow Dragon, and why Matthis is an enemy unit you need to recruit.

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Haha. Well, it was more than that. Considering Lena was bethroded to Michalis, but ran away, then he took it out on Matthis by conscripting him into the army. That's why Lena was on the other side of the continent in Shadow Dragon, and why Matthis is an enemy unit you need to recruit.

Yeah, I heard the story. Pretty cool one.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Well, somehow a nap can make a guy feel worse than before when he had no sleep to run on.

This! I've long since given up on naps. I am incapable of taking a nap, because then I feel 10 times more exhausted. It's so annoying.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Well, somehow a nap can make a guy feel worse than before when he had no sleep to run on.

That's me practically every morning with just sleep. To think, sleep makes me feel more tired...

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That's me practically every morning with just sleep. To think, sleep makes me feel more tired...

Yeah, same.

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

Where's Dayni?

Uh, good question. They haven't been on since June 10.

Maybe taking a break? Hope they're doing well.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

This! I've long since given up on naps. I am incapable of taking a nap, because then I feel 10 times more exhausted. It's so annoying.

3 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Where's Dayni?

Gone for a while now. Hope he comes back. He was one of the first I interacted with in this forum, back when the only place I existed was my LP thread.

OH MY GOD WRYS JUST DODGED A 72 THAT KILLED HIM

It's a sign from above. I must have him kill Gharnef.

...Gotta add Kabage's cabbage to the count, though. Wrys killed it. F

Just got my hands on this "Dark Deity" thanks to some russians. Let's see if it's interesting...

Nope, I can't run the game. Is it because I'm stuck with Dx9?

Anyway, perhaps it's sign that I should play the games that I actually paid for.

21 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Just got my hands on this "Dark Deity" thanks to some russians. Let's see if it's interesting...

Do keep us informed! From where I stand it looks like just a meh FE clone, but I'd be glad to be wrong.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

v5LDm3o.png

Based Simpette

Simpette is the best when she's not being used as a vehicle for Kaga's fetishes.

Just now, Maof06 said:

Nope, I can't run the game. Is it because I'm stuck with Dx9?

Anyway, perhaps it's sign that I should play the games that I actually paid for.

O O F

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Looking Aidios makes me think it goes "Ay, Dios", which would be quite fitting for the difficulty description. XD

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Do keep us informed! From where I stand it looks like just a meh FE clone, but I'd be glad to be wrong.

You mean you don’t want to venture through America’s vision of Europe?

I think it's time. Should I do it, @Shrimperor? Will i regret playing this game?

02QmvWH.jpg

I played hard and I had a blast.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You mean you don’t want to venture through America’s vision of Europe?

I'd rather not pay money for essentially a bland GBAFE hack on a fancier engine. If it's not that, then great, but I'm not sure, and until I am, I'll keep my bucks.

...also, I don't think I want to see the Spaniards in this game.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

From where I stand it looks like just a meh FE clone, but I'd be glad to be wrong.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'd rather not pay money for essentially a bland GBAFE hack on a fancier engine. If it's not that, then great, but I'm not sure, and until I am, I'll keep my bucks.

The class system looks more interesting than anything FE ever did.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hard is fine! Enjoy 😄

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I played hard and I had a blast.

It's not about the difficulty, nor about the game itself. If I like it, I'll stay invested in the franchise and play the other games, inevitably getting myself into the sorry state of the fanbase.

The class system looks more interesting than anything FE ever did.

Well, that's already nice. I've heard some terrible things about the technical side of the game, though... Frequent freezes, crashes and the like. And the fact that you straight up couldn't start it is not reassuring... Perhaps it'd be best to wait for a patch.

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...also, I don't think I want to see the Spaniards in this game.

Haha, considering how normal FE is, that’s probably a good idea.

So i played the Ys 9 demo on Switch. They definitely did sacrifice visuals for performance, which is fine i guess. Since i plan to get a PS4 soon, i could just get it on that. I ain't getting it at launch like Shirmpy is.

Didn't fight the main bosses because lmao demo time limit.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It is never prudent to get a game on release day.

Technically Ys 9 released two years ago but because non-Japanese Falcom fans are in a constant state of suffering, they have to wait at least a year, maybe more if they aren't PS4 players because Falcom hates the West.