• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

So I finished Atelier Firis except not really because the game doesn't truly start until you beat it a.k.a the post-game is the real game.

The whole thing about getting your alchemy license within a year is basically just a super glorified prologue. Once you get past that, the game truly opens up. Character events, questlines, new areas you couldn't go before appearently.

Anyways I won't be writing a review yet. Just because the credits rolled does not mean I finished the game.

Gonna have to mention a few things:

1. My Kingdom Hearts III videos were shut down, so I can't share them anymore.
  2. I purchased a couple of new games: Crosscode and Dark Deity. Latter is a game similar to Fire Emblem, recommended by a friend of mine. Will start a LP of it and drop the FE10 one instead.

3 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

I purchased a couple of new games: Crosscode and Dark Deity. Latter is a game similar to Fire Emblem, recommended by a friend of mine. Will start a LP of it and drop the FE10 one instead.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LeaHappy.png

That's two people who bought CrossCode in a short span of time. It's time for the CrossCode agenda.

19 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Gonna have to mention a few things:

1. My Kingdom Hearts III videos were shut down, so I can't share them anymore.

Boo. That's too bad.

Someone complained for copyright infrigement. I think I still could share the upcoming parts, if I set them as private on my channel (same goes for livestreams)Only people with the link could watch it. I hope and guess no one here would sneak on me.

Crosscode is 30% off in the EU e-shop rn (14 €), so I took that opportunity.

Anyways sleep ended before it even started. It's so hot and birdies killed my last hope of sleep.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

Oh yeah @Zan Partizanne if you got CrossCode on PC, be sure to grab the A New Home DLC for $10 as well. It's basically required if you want the complete experience (mind you, the DLC was never planned originally so this isn't a "the devs cut content from the game" moment).

If you got the game on consoles, then the DLC should be made available soon (they planned for summer).

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh yeah @Zan Partizanne if you got CrossCode on PC, be sure to grab the A New Home DLC for $10 as well. It's basically required if you want the complete experience (mind you, the DLC was never planned originally so this isn't a "the devs cut content from the game" moment).

If you got the game on consoles, then the DLC should be made available soon (they planned for summer).

Thanks for mentioning!

Got it for Switch since it's on sale there rn.

Game looked interesting. 2D action RPGs are cool, if it's only somewhere near to Ys, and I like the character artstyle, so yhy not giving it a try?

Edited by Zan Partizanne

11 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Game looked interesting. 2D action RPGs are cool, if it's only somewhere near to Ys, and I like the character artstyle, so yhy not giving it a try?

I did compare it to Ys when i played. It's pretty fun.

It's actually my third favorite game of all time (though admittedly, it is a game that gets better the second time through, though i don't mean to suggest the first time through is bad by any means).

12 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

I just hope its bosses aren't as difficult as the ones from retro Ys.

They shouldn't be, although the game does have custom difficulty if you need it.

Well, retro Ys bosses are only hard because of how the games handle levels and no heals.

So, having finished the cat sidequest, it unlocks another revolving around one of the game's (optional) party members.

n5zmfVr.png

And her cat. Who runs away from her and...

EJK7bht.png

Yep, this is gonna involve the crashed ship... again!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The Sun sniped me a couple hours ago

And the Night was sleepless anyway....

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

At this point, it'd be nice if morning would come faster.

I'm not getting any sleep anyway.

sigh

#TeamNoSleep

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Meanwhile in Project X Zone, you have Heihachi, who genuinely gets intrigued every time some new character with superpowers shows up.

I posted this before but when the Valkyria Chronicles 3 characters showed up, one of them, Reila, displayed her Valkyria powers and said "i hope you won't be afraid of me" (because Valkyria in VC are basically demigods but their power is more of a curse than a blessing, as in, it's never shown to be a good thing) and she was met with most reactions going "huh neat", Frank West took a picture, and then Heihachi being very intrigued because most of the roster is filled with character with anime powers and this is just another addition to that.

......and then you have Demitri, who has my favorite reaction to all of this

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

Nice! XD

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

At this point, it'd be nice if morning would come faster.

I'm not getting any sleep anyway.

sigh

F

35 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

#TeamNoSleep

Member count: at least 3
XD

Hello, everyone! ^^