Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, this is exactly my reasons for wanting a FE6 remake. And I like FE6 lol. It's undeniable that it's a mess.

Well if I completely hated fe6, I wouldn’t want a remake. I enjoyed it quite a bit, although I have not tried hard mode yet.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well if I completely hated fe6, I wouldn’t want a remake. I enjoyed it quite a bit, although I have not tried hard mode yet.

Hard mode is... an experience.

Holy shit, my Wrys is amazing. Seriously, the old man has 22 speed as a swordmaster. On top of 12 magic, which would make him an absolute nuke. The memes are real.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Isnt hard mode easier once you get Rutger?

Not really, the only real difference Rutger makes is ensuring bosses don't take 100 turns to beat. He doesn't have the defense to tank entire armies. Dodgetanking is not a strategy.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Holy shit, my Wrys is amazing. Seriously, the old man has 22 speed as a swordmaster. On top of 12 magic, which would make him an absolute nuke. The memes are real.

Wrys (Cipher) - EmblemWiki

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not really, the only real difference Rutger makes is ensuring bosses don't take 100 turns to beat. He doesn't have the defense to tank entire armies. Dodgetanking is not a strategy.

Im pretty sure he doesnt need it, though.

34 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wait, hold on, Hardin never chases you in chapter 8 in FE12? Holy shit, my life is a lie. I was convinced he did, eventually.

...I mean, still kinda really hard to turtle with the kind of enemies that are there, but...

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wrys (Cipher) - EmblemWiki

I always loved this one.

Well, I guess I finally gonna have that wish to see FF I&II on Steam. As part of that 2D Pixel Remaster thing of the first six games. Whether that means the actual PSP remakes that got ported to mobile won't also be ported to Steam anymore... hmm...

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Levin Sword Wrys, let's go!
Let the old man show the younglings how it's done!

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Morning, Draggy!

Good day to you, too! ^^

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

are basically bullet hells with zero health pickups

Yeah, someone at Falcom loved their Touhou, I could tell. XD
Or other bullet hell game. Touhou's just one of the only ones I know by name. xD

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Levin Sword Wrys, let's go!
Let the old man show the younglings how it's done!

Certainly will! Only gotta get the sword off of Dahl first. I actually reset that map because I haven't the willpower to do ironmans, and also I've been playing this game for like 6 years and I still have no idea how you're supposed to reliably get the thieves with loot before they escape into the safety of the range of Astram's squad.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I did find it pretty funny how there are not one but two threads dedicated entirely to shitting on the game. Guys, one suffices, don't you think?

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yup! Definitely giving me some Touhou vibes!

dhEMbor.png

how do you even evade that xD

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I did find it pretty funny how there are not one but two threads dedicated entirely to shitting on the game. Guys, one suffices, don't you think?

i think they are angry a passion project is asking for money and paying people less than the standard

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Banging music.

Epic boss.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

These are FE fans we're talking about here.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

dhEMbor.png

That is... an excellent question. XD
Isn't that boss theme amazing? ^^

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And that is an excellent point!

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Certainly will! Only gotta get the sword off of Dahl first. I actually reset that map because I haven't the willpower to do ironmans, and also I've been playing this game for like 6 years and I still have no idea how you're supposed to reliably get the thieves with loot before they escape into the safety of the range of Astram's squad.

I see! I wish you good luck on your next attempt!

Edited by DragonFlames

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i think they are angry a passion project is asking for money and paying people less than the standard

I mean, the game does look pretty bad overall, that definitely deserves to be addressed. But at the same time, I don't think the amount of vitriol being flung around in FEUniverse is warranted, either. Constructive criticism, people. Ever heard of that?

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Hah! True.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

dhEMbor.png

Very carefully.

Just now, Benice said:

Welp, farewell, everyone! I'm headed out campin' for the weekend. Hope you all have a good one!

Have fun, Benice!

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I see! I wish you good luck on your next attempt!

Thanks! I'll get to it now. Hopefully it'll turn out better this time.