Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, yeah, people don't like the color scheme much either. But don't worry, soon that will get resolved.

While not in Fusion, I have been informed it gets worse in Prime

IMG_20210622_235841.jpg

like actually what is this? Why is it Joker colors?

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20210622_235841.jpg

Looks more like vomit to me. And reminds me of Harmony of Dissonance in a bad way, as in "the original GBA model has no backlight, so we'll make the colors really really bold & bright to make sure you can see them through the darkness". Turns out they aren't so good when ambient lighting approaches normal.

Shame that it's so, because the base Fusion Suit is very snazzy IMO.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I've finished Dark Deity. Story was really meh, all of my enjoyment came from the cast and one of the villains. The other two villains sucked though.

Gameplaywise, most of the maps were just sorely uninteresting. Chapter 19 was pure HELL and was honestly one of the worst maps I've ever seen. Ch23 was pretty neat though. 

The best way I can put it, the game feels like a small but noticeable improvement over Awakening in terms of gameplay. It got steamrolly towards the end, but the weapon and class system were both quite good. A follow-up game could absolutely further expand on these mechanics and also help make the maps more unique and interesting than just rooms where ya kill enemies 90% of the time. 

Chapter 1 is done.

Not too much to say here aside that my allies dominated the enemies in terms of stats.

The main notable thing was that clerics can use axes besides staves, so another kinda Awakening reference.

The battle animations are...whatever.

Critical animations are boring in some cases like Irving.

Garrick's (another Awakening reference, lol) crit animation looks like the sniper's one from Tellius which is cool.

Chapter 2 is a defend map, so it should become interesting.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20210622_235841.jpg

This is a real thing in a first party video game? She looks like she was trying to cosplay the Hulk but didn’t have the budget for a good cosplay and had to improvise.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh lord. I didn't know that I was a graphic designer in a past life.

Past life graphic designer you didn’t make anything bad (just like the current you)!

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Past life graphic designer you didn’t make anything bad (just like the current you)!

I'm rereading the segment of my book from grade 6 and I beg to differ on not making anything bad

Just wanted to say this is my final post here. Apparently this site has some weird bug which almost destroyed my PC. Tried to edit this thread's title multiple times, but PC always crashed. After third (succesful) attempt the PC screen became black after leaving this site. It took me like five attempts and ten minutes to rerun my PC. I was scared that it crushed.

Since I dare to use my phone for the internet, I simply will have to ignore this place from now on not to lose money and important files and sources for work and myself.

I'll ask Eclipse to manage this thread from now on.

PS: My PC is crushed.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

@DragonFlames you will like this

"I won't disappear", she says.
"Really", she says.

Damnit, Mayoi.

... I'm not crying, you are! *sniff*

But is faith cheaper or more expensive? And where can i get it?

At the Family Mart, of course!
Though expect it to be a bit more expensive, though I hear they're doing a sale right now, so the price has been reduced from 350 yen to 349 yen.

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not only it happened, he got frisky with the game too.

4hvHaDw.png

Basically, Ruben x FE12 H-scene is the current Teehee canon

Teehee Romance arc?

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What have I done to this thread at this point... It was supposed to be a chill run...

You have caused it to make me say this

A lot more than I usually do around here. xD

8 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh and another thing... 

@Shrimperor and @DragonFlames thank you so much for the support yesterday. I really needed it and after a bit, in decided you were right and gave myself a break.

Glad I could help! ^^

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's better than Conquest.

Things I've said about basically every game I've ever played.
Though considering my relationship with Conquest, it's actually kind of insulting to the game I say it about. xD

7 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Nabbed that platinum for Tsushima. Well worth it.

Ayy, congrats! ^^

7 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Shrimpy has a sadistic side?

Iris Heart is his spirit animal. XD

2 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Just wanted to say this is my final post here. Apparently this site has some weird bug which almost destroyed my PC. Tried to edit this thread's title multiple times, but PC always crashed. After third (succesful) attempt the PC screen became black after leaving this site. It took me like five attempts and ten minutes to rerun my PC. I was scared that it crushed.

Since I dare to use my phone for the internet, I simply will have to ignore this place from now on not to lose money and important files and sources for work and myself.

We'll miss you, but I understand. If this site does that to your PC, then better to be safe than sorry.

---

And, though late, here is my contribution to the posting of lewds:
bBSB4ik.jpg

Savage, Neptune. XD

And with that, I wish everyone a good morning.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Hey I didn’t send you any anime, that should qualify me for ally status… for a price.

Now let me go think of what that price could be.

No, c'mon... I introduced you to B. Saga! Have a heart...!

8 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Start with Fate/Zero.

Who asked? I care not for this information. Hmph!

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Ngl this is the most fun i've had in a while

we should do this more xD

You're welcome for this opportunity I have provided. You can pay me back by not being an anime dick to me next time I lose units. Which I won't. Because nobody else will die in this chill FE12 run. Ever.

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

Due to the low supply of allies, Ruben’s demand is higher, so basic supply and demand tells me I can go with a higher price. 😎

Filthy capitalist... Had to be an American.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

No no, it's the Berwick way.

If Rubenio wants him in his party, first he needs to hire him, then fulfil the recruitment condition.

Ahahaha... Okay, this got a big laugh out of me. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

Gotta make my country proud. 🇺🇸

America intensifies.

Ah yes, that, of course. Well, Ruben? Chop chop, better raise my happiness before the point of no return. While paying the fee of course.

How about I bench you and save the money for furniture?

7 hours ago, Maof06 said:

We will, when Ruben inevitably kill some of his units.

That's not an inevitability, goddamnit!

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Well Ruben you know what that means. Everyone else posted anime but i just got here so it's my turn.

And since you lost three units, that means three anime.

23226l.webp

83934l.webp

27126l.webp

No, no, no! How can you do this!?

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Yes? I think it's pretty known by this point xD

It's why i play hard games. To balance my sadistic tendecies

Meanwhile Rooben: "I'm gonna play a chill FE12 run to relax, in it I will watch all of my favorite characters lose their lives in horrible, brutal ways. Because that's what I call fun."

3 hours ago, Spara said:

I've finished Dark Deity. Story was really meh, all of my enjoyment came from the cast and one of the villains. The other two villains sucked though.

Gameplaywise, most of the maps were just sorely uninteresting. Chapter 19 was pure HELL and was honestly one of the worst maps I've ever seen. Ch23 was pretty neat though. 

The best way I can put it, the game feels like a small but noticeable improvement over Awakening in terms of gameplay. It got steamrolly towards the end, but the weapon and class system were both quite good. A follow-up game could absolutely further expand on these mechanics and also help make the maps more unique and interesting than just rooms where ya kill enemies 90% of the time. 

I think this is the most neutral outlook I've seen on this game. Thanks for sharing these opinions.

Unfortunately, the developer is now pretty much stuck with DD. He can't just abandon it and move on to something else, because if he does, the stigma of the Cyberpunk-ish release will follow him wherever he goes. He needs to prove that wasn't his intention before he can move on if he wants to save face. I kinad feel bad for him, but... Then again, he should've known better than to release an unfinished game just to get a few more purchases off of FE fans coming from E3.

13 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

PS: My PC is crushed.

Oh, Jesus... I'm so sorry. That sucks big time. You'll be missed. If you get a better computer down the line, do remember to stop by!

EDIT: Oh fuck, I just read the edit... Shit, man, that's terrible. I hope you can get it repaired...

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You have caused it to make me say this

A lot more than I usually do around here. xD

That'd make for a pretty good anime. The man who despised his very anime world, and yet unbeknownst to him, he himself was the plot macguffin that allowed anime to exist in the first place. So as he tries to destroy and correct the world around him, he accidentally makes it even more anime every time.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And, though late, here is my contribution to the posting of lewds:
bBSB4ik.jpg

Savage, Neptune. XD

Horrible, absolutely terrible. 4.5/10

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That'd make for a pretty good anime. The man who despised his very anime world, and yet unbeknownst to him, he himself was the plot macguffin that allowed anime to exist in the first place. So as he tries to destroy and correct the world around him, he accidentally makes it even more anime every time.

That does sound pretty awesome, all things considered.
I'd give that a watch, for sure!

Because I gotta come clean here: I do play a lot of anime-styled games, but the number of anime I've actually watched is... rather miniscule.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Horrible, absolutely terrible. 4.5/10

Well, it's not a 0/10, so I can live with that! XD
Got more where that came from.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That does sound pretty awesome, all things considered.
I'd give that a watch, for sure!

Because I gotta come clean here: I do play a lot of anime-styled games, but the number of anime I've actually watched is... rather miniscule.

Hah! Well, don't worry about it. It happens.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Well, it's not a 0/10, so I can live with that! XD
Got more where that came from.

Every time people threaten with animes before I actually lose units, I am reminded of this clip from The Simpsons:

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Also, music post for today: Draggy feels like shilling his favorite game again.

Two can play at that game!

After like five attempts I could start up the PC. However it always crashes when I go in the internet (so does NOT only apply to this forum). It's not a browser problem. I resetted the PC to default, but I'm sceptical. A PC without workable internet is equal to a death penalty for it.

If you don't see me posting today anymore, you know my current status.

Just now, Zan Partizanne said:

After like five attempts I could start up the PC. However it always crashes when I go in the internet (so does NOT only apply to this forum). It's not a browser problem. I resetted the PC to default, but I'm sceptical. A PC without workable internet is equal to a death penalty for it.

Sheesh, that's so unfortunate... Hope you can fix this issue quickly and without having to spend too much money on it.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hah! Well, don't worry about it. It happens.

Heh, thanks. I've never been one to sit and watch things. I'd rather be doing something myself.
Playthroughs of games I'm interested in are a slightly different story, but even then, I always need something to do on the side, liking grinding in a different game, or something.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Every time people threaten with animes before I actually lose units, I am reminded of this clip from The Simpsons:

XD
Who said I'd post more than that? I'm just saying I have more of those, because I always take screenshots of lines I like in a game.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Two can play at that game!

^^
I like this theme!

4 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Might be something with the network card inside the PC.
Whatever the case may be, that really sucks. I can only echo what Ruben said: Hope you can fix this issue quickly and cost-efficiently!

Heh, thanks. I've never been one to sit and watch things. I'd rather be doing something myself.
Playthroughs of games I'm interested in are a slightly different story, but even then, I always need something to do on the side, liking grinding in a different game, or something.

My thoughts exactly. I've watched a few shows, but it's not my favorite thing. There's only one I've even rewatch, and that was just because of childhood bias and it being available on Youtube, so I could just watch it on my phone when I went to bed.

XD
Who said I'd post more than that? I'm just saying I have more of those, because I always take screenshots of lines I like in a game.

Hahahaha... Well, to be fair, so do I.

^^
I like this theme!

Berwick's OST is so good. A lot more lowkey than most things that are shared here, but that doesn't make it bad, just different.

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/06/knights-in-the-nightmare-remaster-announced-for-switch-ios-and-android

oh no

Hey Sting

maybe localize Union games?

6 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

The fact that you respond to that with a question concerns me. Xd

tVvTIou.png

6 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Then you can truly understand suffering!

Did you miss the part where it took me 1.5 years to defeat a boss?

5 hours ago, Spara said:

oh well, a skip it is

thanks for your thoughts!

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

At the Family Mart, of course!
Though expect it to be a bit more expensive, though I hear they're doing a sale right now, so the price has been reduced from 350 yen to 349 yen

Oooooooooh nice deal!

What will be our ending theme then?

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Iris Heart is his spirit animal. XD

5Ov6Nf9.png

Btw Draggy, you can now read the chapters of Prisma you missed on Mangadex. The last 3 chapters aren't there, but catch up and i will send you a link^^

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Who asked? I care not for this information. Hmph!

don't listen to that secondary anyway 😛

You can pay me back by not being an anime dick to me next time I lose units.

hmmmmmm

no

nEP56lE.png

How about I bench you and save the money for furniture

furniture with anime girls on them?

1 hour ago, Zan Partizanne said:

hmmm

what kinda adapter do you use for the net? Ethernet? WiFi?

You can get some cheap usb adaptersand try maybe?

Hopefully it all works out and you can  get it fixed!

Edited by Shrimperor

25 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

don't listen to that secondary anyway 😛

Not fond of this Fate/Zero thing, are you?

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

hmmmmmm

no

nEP56lE.png

28 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

furniture with anime girls on them?

Don't be silly, Shrimp. You're being silly. Stop being silly.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not fond of this Fate/Zero thing, are you?

it's quite good actually (super edgy to unreasonable degrees tho), but it's a prequel that should be watched after the original show/Visual Novel.

Also Switch Mario Strikers when?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

it's quite good actually (super edgy to unreasonable degrees tho), but it's a prequel that should be watched after the original show/Visual Novel.

Right.

I will not touch it with a 10 meter pole, but right.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Also Switch Mario Strikers when?

In our dreams. It's already a miracle that Nintendo allowed the original to exist, let alone Charged which went extra hard on the edge. Even a mere port would be unlikely. The last thing Nintendo wants is for the world to be reminded that their perfect little squeaky-clean poster boy franchise featured Waluigi doing crotch chops.

Right.

I will not touch it with a 10 meter pole, but right

Heh.

The premise of the show is that Mages summon Heroic spirits (Famous characters from legend, like King Arthur) to fight over the holy grail to get a wish

some fight for ideals, other for prestige, other for knowledge, etc

Than there's that one fucker (and he summons Gilles de Rais) that kills kids for fun and transform them into monsters, and the show spends half it's airing time on him <.<

As much as a big Fate fan i am, that alone almost made me drop Zero lol.

Admittedly, without the edgy fucker and Gilles, i think you might've been able to enjoy Zero, as it doesn't have of the stuff you don't like in anime, but such comical edge is a big turn of for you i know.

In our dreams. It's already a miracle that Nintendo allowed the original to exist, let alone Charged which went extra hard on the edge. Even a mere port would be unlikely. The last thing Nintendo wants is for the world to be reminded that their perfect little squeaky-clean poster boy franchise featured Waluigi doing crotch chops.

>Ninty
>Clean

lul

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Heh.

The premise of the show is that Mages summon Heroic spirits (Famous characters from legend, like King Arthur) to fight over the holy grail to get a wish

some fight for ideals, other for prestige, other for knowledge, etc

Than there's that one fucker (and he summons Gilles de Rais) that kills kids for fun and transform them into monsters, and the show spends half it's airing time on him <.<

As much as a big Fate fan i am, that alone almost made me drop Zero lol.

Admittedly, without the edgy fucker and Gilles, i think you might've been able to enjoy Zero, as it doesn't have of the stuff you don't like in anime, but such comical edge is a big turn of for you i know.

Is King Arthur a girl in this one, too?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

>Ninty
>Clean

lul

I mean, that's clearly the image they want to give off for Mario, at least. I mean, c'mon, has Mario ever been allowed to have even a tenth of the edge of Strikers Charged since then? Mario's supposed to be a good boys franchise, they can't have Daisy go "hot stuff" and then pretend to get burned when touching her own butt. Or... really, everything Waluigi does in that game.