Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I find it odd she has to learn it this time.

Probably because a skill that heals everyone for 100% HP shouldn't come in early.

Although it has the highest cost of any skill in the game, at 130 XP. For the record, Specials and Multi-Attacks cost 100 XP and the only way to go higher than 100 (max is 150) is through Cross Hits (main and support characters attack at the same time).

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

The Love Seishin is certainly one very few if any characters have or learn at low levels in SRW games. It's usually the last one unlocked at any given character's list.

Whether it's as its "Heal everyone back to Full" or "Cast a bunch of Seishins all at once" versions.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Final Fantasy XIII

But its generally considered very good by most. 

I mean, top FF battle system is nothing to sneeze at.

44 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

But its generally considered very good by most. 

I mean, top FF battle system is nothing to sneeze at.

The super-linearity and overuse of fantasy jargon controversies weighed down the game at the time at least. Critical reviews were overwhelmingly positive back in the day, which could possibly be chalked up to the famed franchise itself (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon all share in this review bias), but IIRC, the game attracted heavy criticism by the fanbase at large.

-Although I could play the game and see it for myself, I've had a copy of it for years sitting unplayed. I'm expecting disappointment, but I'll keep an open mind.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The Love Seishin is certainly one very few if any characters have or learn at low levels in SRW games. It's usually the last one unlocked at any given character's list.

Whether it's as its "Heal everyone back to Full" or "Cast a bunch of Seishins all at once" versions.

Well, Kaguya is different.😄

If you'd like to know her other Seishins, leaving out any additional ones Exceed might have given her.:

Spoiler
  • Trust
  • Hope
  • Rouse
  • Prayer
  • Guard
  • Resolve
  • Fury
  • Gamble- Which has a bare minimum cost 5 SP, and applies a random Seishin on the user.
  • Miracle- This is basically the second version of Love- that powerful cocktail, and is the last thing Kaguya gets. The most expensive Seishin, it applies: Accel, Strike, Alert, Spirit, Soul, and Luck.

Ignoring some of the effects are somewhat different from their usual SRW versions (Hope and Rouse aren't as good), Kaguya could be high-tier support literally copying parts of this.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just found out that Joe Zieja, voice of Claude Fire Emblem, was involved in the production of Time's End, two album's of extremely high quality Majora's Mask orchestral remixes.

Remixes so high quality that they take years to make. The first album was released in 2012, the second in 2016 and iirc there are plans for a third.

So there's some very fun trivia.

Finished Shadows of Valentia, and finally got my Blitzkrieg award! I thought Clair and Est would be useless, they're were actually worth it. To quote Ruben: "This is why you don't listen to the tier lists."

Maybe I should move it up on the rank? I need to replay Sacred Stones first... anyone willing to do a linked Ironman?

yzTRmvW.pngsef3RWZ.pngUrrmUwV.png

Edited by Maof06

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

tomorrow
Germany vs. England
in freaking Wembley

This is gun be good, even if both teams were shit so far

There's also, if I'm not mistaken, Spain vs France, which always causes an uproar in my country. And I guess in France, too. I don't know.

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

any of you played Broforce?

I have, as a matter of fact. Half the references were completely lost on me, but it was a fun game.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Just found out that Joe Zieja, voice of Claude Fire Emblem, was involved in the production of Time's End, two album's of extremely high quality Majora's Mask orchestral remixes.

Remixes so high quality that they take years to make. The first album was released in 2012, the second in 2016 and iirc there are plans for a third.

So there's some very fun trivia.

Fuck Claude.

Joe always seemed like a cool dude.

But fuck Claude.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There's also, if I'm not mistaken, Spain vs France, which always causes an uproar in my country. And I guess in France, too. I don't know

....you are completely mistaken haha

Spain won vs. Croatia yesterday, and France got rekt by the swiss

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

....you are completely mistaken haha

Shows how much attention I paid to the football in the middle of getting my ass handed to me by Bloodless haha.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Spain won vs. Croatia yesterday, and France got rekt by the swiss

So then... Spain vs Switzerland? That it?

Oh yeah, that football game's today, isn't it?
Well... for the sake of my sleep (and admittedly also out of pure spite), I'll hold out hope that England defeats the German limp noodle troop.
Though I won't watch it.

Edited by DragonFlames

Did you ever hate a teddy bear so much you want to strangle him?

20 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Well... for the sake of my sleep (and admittedly also out of pure spite), I'll hold out hope that England defeats the German limp noodle troop.

England is also a noodle troop this year, soo...

dw the game is 18 o'clock, so it shouldn't effect your sleep that much as it will at most end at 21 o'clock