Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

The Prime trilogy really went to actually give characterization to the Space Pirates, huh.

Yep. Granted, most of it is still evil for the hell of it but you do get stuff like this 

IMG_vizbja.jpg

IMG_20210718_230140.jpg

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

30 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The Prime trilogy really went to actually give characterization to the Space Pirates, huh.

It's mostly serious stuff, but it can be unexpectedly interesting sometimes. One entry that Armagon alluded to before was this.:

"Science Team is attempting to reverse-engineer Samus Aran's arsenal, based off data acquired from her assaults on our forces. Progress is slow, but steady. Command would dearly enjoy turning Aran's weapons against her. We believe we can implement Beam weapon prototypes in three cycles. Aran's Power Suit technology remains a mystery, especially the curious Morph Ball function. All attempts at duplicating it have ended in disaster; four test subjects were horribly broken when they engaged out Morph Ball prototypes. Science Team wisely decided to move on afterward."

There are also a lot of little entries that don't get officially recorded in the logbook, and which websites don't exactly keep track of. There was one IIRC in MP1 where violating the rules meant having being assigned to Metroid containment tank cleanup duty for a few cycles (is this implying Metroid excrement is a thing?).

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Don't know how to feel about the Dark Beam having ammo.

It was a questionable choice I'd say. But in mind that even if you run out, if you need to open a door or portal, a charged shot will still shoot off one normal round. Also, as the game says, killing enemies or destroying boxes with the Dark or Light Beam gives you a decent chance of getting ammo for the other weapon.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There was one IIRC in MP1 where violating the rules meant having being assigned to Metroid containment tank cleanup duty for a few cycles (is this implying Metroid excrement is a thing?)

Well according to one of the unrecorded entries in MP2, Metroids can get food poisoning. Which confirms that Metroids have digestive systems, which is interesting. I always assumed their bio-energy absorption was like, photosynthesis except it's a parasite.

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But in mind that even if you run out, if you need to open a door or portal, a charged shot will still shoot off one normal round.

Yeah, the game lets you know about this but then I wonder why even make it have ammo in the first place if you're gonna let me use it without ammo.

Shrimp from a seaside restaurant… ❤️
Pure heaven, that is all I can describe it as. It is just so good. The place had this “Shrimp sauce” that came with the dish, I have absolutely no clue what it is, but it was also very good.

And after that I picked up Skyward Sword and spent an evening playing games with my family. I had a good day, I hope everyone here did as well.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

*note to self* remember not to inflate Shrimpy's ego more than neccesary!

Considering he’s the emperor of the Shrimps, I may have inflated it by talking about how good my Shrimp meal was.

Nice!

Yep! It’ll serve as a nice break in between Sky 2 and Sky 3, since I know I would get burnt out on the gameplay playing them back to back considering that Sky 2 has taken me 120 hours iirc. I have Omori too, but that’s turn based as well so I don’t think it would help that much. But Skyward Sword is an action adventure game, and it’s also the only 3D Zelda I haven’t played.

I hope you enjoy Crossbell btw!

Edited by Sooks

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Ayy, it's Geis! xD
This edit looks amazing!

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Though I imagine any Space Pirates who voice a dissenting opinion get executed on the spot.

Pirate A: "Let's kill things!"
Pirate B: "Here's an idea! How about we do not kill things?"
*Piratbe B dies in a shower of plasma cannon fire*

9 hours ago, Maof06 said:

started X nuzlocke

need names fast

plz

Rean

Make sure it never accomplishes anything of importance, and when it looks like it does, suddenly trade in something else just so it doesn't. Also, let it die in the most brutal way possible. For Shrimpy's sake. And mine. xD

Edited by DragonFlames

6 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

*note to self* remember not to inflate Shrimpy's ego more than neccesary!

XD

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Shrimp from a seaside restaurant… ❤️
Pure heaven, that is all I can describe it as. It is just so good. The place had this “Shrimp sauce” that came with the dish, I have absolutely no clue what it is, but it was also very good.

😋

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Make sure it never accomplishes anything of importance, and when it looks like it does, suddenly trade in something else just so it doesn't. Also, let it die in the most brutal way possible. For Shrimpy's sake.

Lmao good one xD

8 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Ruben the Pansage, Derrick the Scatterbug

Yes! I exist!

Unfortunately Metapod is Y-exclusive, so named the Scatterbug Derrick instead. She will become this in the near future.

A beautiful butterfly. Appropriate, given how beautiful Derrick is.

Pansage sucks and I'm not going to evolve him, so he'll probably become a sacrificial lamb.

Goddamnit, how dare you listen to Armagon. I'd kill you if I wasn't so weak.

I GOT A SUPER RARE, 5% CHANCE RIOLU AS MY FIRST ENCOUNTER IN ROUTE 22

XaDOuuX.png

NOW I'M SET, THE SECOND GYM WILL BE A PIECE OF CAKE

Riolu? Call me a noob, but going on my extremely limited pokemon knowledge, that looks more like Lucario to me. Isn't Riolu like, green?

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

I mean, they might be good, but I just don’t want to bother with joycons. The drift is so bad on mine, and I have a perfectly good pro controller.

Maybe we should all get completely legit joycons from my uncle at Nintendo too. They might work better.

6 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

note to self* remember not to inflate Shrimpy's ego more than neccesary!

Hold on, let me try to fix this.

Hey @Shrimperor

More like Stinkperor

Hahhahhahahahahahahhahhaha I am winner

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

This is why you really shouldn't put enemies that only one character can beat in this kind of game.

Or, y'know, at least don't give the enemy instakill skills.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Here's to hoping i installed all of those Trails mods the right way! XD

Enjoy!

Time for you to start from Zero, and go beyond!

Enjoy Legend of Heroes 7! The last good legend of Heroes

Edited by Shrimperor

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Enjoy!

Time for you to start from Zero, and go beyond!

Enjoy Legend of Heroes 7! The last good legend of Heroes

Totally confused as to how to install them (and the readme does a poor job at explaining it) So that's on hold i guess! XD

Just now, Shrimperor said:

XD

Well, show me your folder (take a pic of it using sniping tool or somethin) and i will try to help you

Spoiler

11b86225047b4d4d91f754e5605aee48.png

5b2a9ab783afaacddc639f445ec87475.png

This is all in the data folder, btw.