Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Shrimpy, so far ive only had three gameovers! XD

One: an NPC died. Its where you save the boy from the 6? Slime monsters. He dies in one hit, lmao. 

Two: the monster that uses the "fat press" attack killed me. 

Three: same as last time. 

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

that happens every game haha

Well, Crossbell is the last game with a good Orbment system, so enjoy it while it lasts^^

Yeah, I noticed!

Dun dun duuuuuun! Xd

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

One: an NPC died. Its where you save the boy from the 6? Slime monsters. He dies in one hit, lmao. 

yeah lol

For that you have to know how monster aggro works so they don't target Green unit

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

AH

HELP

I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE AND I REGRET IT

I SHOULD'VE BEEN A COWARD

RUN

Let me guess... Sector 6 SA-X encounter?

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Let me guess... Sector 6 SA-X encounter?

Yep. Rooben decided it would be polite to say hi to the main villain. The main villain then proceeded to chase him over three rooms.

But I lived. Hah! He who laughs last, laughs longest!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Rooben

Another alter ego? xD

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But I lived. Hah! He who laughs last, laughs longest!

Reminds me of this:
yyOFwJT.jpg

(Note: the character who says this is currently off-screen... as she has run away)

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah lol

For that you have to know how monster aggro works so they don't target Green unit

I forgot to edit my team formation, so my team was too far back, meaning i couldnt control their targets! A silly mistake on my part, but oh well!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Another alter ego? xD

Rooben is just Ruben when he decides to act like a terminal imbecile.

Reminds me of this:
yyOFwJT.jpg

(Note: the character who says this is currently off-screen... as she has run away)

Most certainly true. Words to live by.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

So long it's not Rooben-X, then everything's fine.

I'm going to turn into Rooben-X if this game trolls me one more time

Nah I'm kidding, now that I've gotten over the shock of it being completely different from what I expected I'm honestly liking it more and more by the minute

Seriously the data room troll was fucking brilliant

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Rooben is just Ruben when he decides to act like a terminal imbecile.

I see!

So we got Ruben, who is Ruben.
Reuben, who is a giant anime fan.
And Rooben, who is an imbecile.
Gotcha!

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So long it's not Rooben-X, then everything's fine.

We'd have a real problem when Rooben-Y showed up, too!

Most certainly true. Words to live by.

Indeed!

Edited by DragonFlames

I was referencing the fact that creatures taken over by the X are Name-X. Like how SA-X is Samus-X. It's not Arachnus, it's Arachnus-X. Serris-X and not just Serris. And so on.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I was referencing the fact that creatures taken over by the X are Name-X. Like how SA-X is Samus-X. It's not Arachnus, it's Arachnus-X. Serris-X and not just Serris. And so on.

Oh! I see!
My bad, I'm not all too familiar with Metroid lore, haha ^^

I saw a missile upgrade just lying there on the floor. I took the opportunity to yawn.

The floor crumbled under my feet and my yawn was interrupted by laughter as the developers once again dunked on me. I can't even yawn without disaster striking in this game. Amazing.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Oh my God, now they're pretending to be upgrades so I'll run into them and get trolled.

This is too much. I can only take so much at once. I am going to die in real life if the devs don't let up for five seconds.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

@Shrimperor I saw that you can potentially do solo boss rushes with every character.
How feasible are those in Ys VIII?

72RIbpz.png

How far i went before my Hands gave up xD

Bosses aren't balanced at all towards solo. It can be done, but many attacks just straigh one/two-shot you (well, talking Nightmare ofc)

Oh my God, now they're pretending to be upgrades so I'll run into them and get trolled.

This is too much. I can only take so much at once. I am going to die in real life if the devs don't let up for five seconds.

Theres usually an upgrade in the same room you find a false one. 

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I saw a missile upgrade just lying there on the floor. I took the opportunity to yawn.

The floor crumbled under my feet and my yawn was interrupted by laughter as the developers once again dunked on me. I can't even yawn without disaster striking in this game. Amazing.

Forget Ridley. Samus' greatest nemesis: Pit Blocks. But hey, at least it wasn't...

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That. lol

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Theres usually an upgrade in the same room you find a false one. 

Yeah, I found it, but still. At some point they have to stop one-upping themselves. They can't just keep on coming up with more and more clever ways to dick me all game long. Right? Right...?

Forget Ridley. Samus' greatest nemesis: Pit Blocks.

I think this entire game is Samus's nemesis, honestly. Everything is out to get her.

But hey, at least it wasn't...

That. lol

To be honest, I think the pit blocks were worse. The mimic made me lose some HP, who cares about that. The pit blocks made me waste 30 seconds and having a yawn interrupted is kinda uncomfortable.

So in a nutshell, what I'm trying to say is, this game is too good.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Do it, Draggy! Xd

Hoo boy! xD

I want to at the very least attempt one with Dana, because she's by far my favorite character in this game, both personality and playstyle-wise (now more than ever, because it is entirely thanks to her that I got through that raid mission earlier).

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

72RIbpz.png

How far i went before my Hands gave up xD

Bosses aren't balanced at all towards solo. It can be done, but many attacks just straigh one/two-shot you (well, talking Nightmare ofc)

Oof. Alright, I see!
Then that might be a challenge worth undertaking for Normal, at least (which is what I played the game on).

Then again... Melaiduma, Mephorash, and the four Psyche bosses preceding Theos de Endrogram... solo? Oh boy. xD
The boss rush for the Eternian bosses will be amazing, though, probably! Those were some of the most fun ones! Especially Io!