• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

LewynxSylvia. You Know Why.

but Lunar Sword Leen :v

that aside

The only person I can't figure out a weird pairing that works out in an interesting way is Lachesis

I guess I could do Azel or Lewyn for funny magic sword using kids, but idk, i  think Azel is a normal pairing for her.

Edited by Robert Stewart

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It was a thing before Among Us dammit!

You are a sussy baka for stating that.

Edited by Benice

Just now, Robert Stewart said:

The only person I can't figure out a weird pairing that works outin an interesting way is Lachesis

Could Dew turn Nanna into a funni self-healing trubadour?

2 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

The only person I can't figure out a weird pairing that works out in an interesting way is Lachesis

If you must insist on not using Lewyn there, then maybe Brigged?

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Sadly no, Sword Skills don't pass to cavs in Genealogy.

Just now, Dayni said:

If you must insist on not using Lewyn there, then maybe Brigged?

Pair Briggid with who? I  assume you don't mean Sylvia since FE4 doesn't let you do same-sex pairings.

Yet.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Only foot units can get the sword skills. One of FE4's attempts (note I said attempts) at balancing cavalry units.

1 minute ago, Robert Stewart said:

Pair Briggid with who? I  assume you don't mean Sylvia since FE4 doesn't let you do same-sex pairings.

Didn't you know Genealogy lets you do that? Kaga was super progressive /s

I'm going off skills to be honest while not picking the sword skills because memes.

Aideen's still left right?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6225.png

Heh, KOS-MOS made a pun.

KOS-MOS is something of a fish out of water with this game's tone. The pun's a little forced, but to see her crack a joke at all is rather different.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Anyways this was a boss fight literally right at the exit of the dungeon. Dick move.

Considering the entrance/exit has a save point and a full heal spot right next to it, it isn't the worst thing out there.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The pun's a little forced, but to see her crack a joke at all is rather different.

Yeah, she never cracks a joke like this at all in her other appearances.

Usually KOS-MOS' humor, if it does show up, comes from her being completely robotic. 

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Considering the entrance/exit has a save point and a full heal spot right next to it, it isn't the worst thing out there.

Yeah but like come on.

@Benice

acd899290e8f1e897480126a4bc465fb.jpg

Is this why you're hyped for Elden Ring?😛

Ngl, I once watched a nature documentary paying too much attention to lion danglies. 

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah but like come on.

I won't disagree with that. It's strange within EF, and a one-off thank goodness.

If you want the absolute worst, there is an optional boss in SMTIII Nocturne that after first appearing, haunts save points until it is defeated. Thankfully I knew of it in advance and avoided its appearance trigger until I was ready to win on the first try.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Screenshot_6231.png

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

acd899290e8f1e897480126a4bc465fb.jpg

Is this why you're hyped for Elden Ring?😛

RDR2 moment.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If you want the absolute worst, there is an optional boss in SMTIII Nocturne that after first appearing, haunts save points until it is defeated.

Atlus let's just have a nice little talk.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

s this why you're hyped for Elden Ring?😛

See, here's the thing.

Though he is well-endowed, if Torrent stepped on me, I would literally die. I shall stick to being stepped on by Laura and Josette.

Hm, let's read that article.

Luckily, the discourse appears to be all in jest as hungry fans lie in wait for more information for Elden Ring lore to dissect before they dive into playing the game

Knowing the Soulsborne fanbase... I'm not so sure.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ngl, I once watched a nature documentary paying too much attention to lion danglies. 

Now their bollocks are Lion in your memories.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6231.png

Excellent wordplay. "Ass" rarely gets used in EF's script, so to see it used here is extra crass, yet with a degree of thought put into it. I wonder what the Japanese was here.

Speaking of Koma, I do like how she normally faces forward in her shops. But when you buy or sell something from/to her, she turns around and gives you a look at her tail. Paying customers only and all.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6232.png

So that's definitely a Lara Croft reference, isn't it?

It has to be, given this game's adoration of the female form. Although it is slightly strange, given Tomb Raider is a Western franchise in origin, being referenced in a game that is totally anime.

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Though he is well-endowed, if Torrent stepped on me, I would literally die.

Didn't Demon Souls let you come back as a ghost and go try to retrieve your stuff? Whats temporary loss of a physical body for a moment of greatest pleasure?

Knowing the Soulsborne fanbase... I'm not so sure.

Have a cup of bleach for the nightmares you've seen.🧠🥛

Milk in all it's liquid whiteness will suffice for as a bleach emoji, given I doubt anyone would add one given the maddening health "cure" of drinking the stuff IRL.

Now their bollocks are Lion in your memories

The feelines this pun gives me.😆

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It has to be, given this game's adoration of the female form. Although it is slightly strange, given Tomb Raider is a Western franchise in origin, being referenced in a game that is totally anime.

Can always be a localization-only reference, too.

Hmm, Cold Steel IV is on sale for $36 instead of $42. I'm not going to get it now, obviously, but it's good to know. Hopefully it's not a one time thing; another year means a drop in sale price, maybe. That means the sale price will be even lower when I can finally play it. I also found that it and Cold Steel III were released physically on the Switch, though getting it digitally might be less of a hassle.

I planned on making progress in Sky SC today, but instead the gang played poker followed by Estelle Bright: Ace Attorney (with Kloe as her assistant, Schera as her mentor, and Olivier as the detective who doesn't contribute anything). I wonder what happens if you make a mistake during the gambling sidequest. Do you have to start the whole thing over again?