Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I see.

2 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

What the fuck is this xD

Damn, how is he hornier than the previous flirty characters of the series?

I figured out how to continue the Mysterious Raider questline... and by "figured out" I mean I looked up what quest I needed. Fortunately I already had access to it, but I doubt I would have figured out on my own that a quest about books was necessary. It's funny how the party has no idea what a "novel" is, nor do they understand any other literary terminology.

LehRIZM.jpg

Eunie hasn't forgotten the wotah incident.

57 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I see.

I was wondering how Disney+ ended up with a King Kong show and it seems this is based on the King Kong of Skull Island series of books, which are based on the public domain novelization of the original movie. In case Kong's legal status wasn't confusing enough already, of course.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's just so they can make the meme girl murder things with a hoe. Because hoe is a funny word.

Well, you know what they say:

BLOG IS INACTIVE, FOLLOW @HOUSEISEKAI FOR CURRENT — Out of context Rune  Factory 4

Yeah i regret to inform you all that it's confirmed that Metroid Prime Hunters makes me motion sick.

Shame too cause it's kinda better than Prime 1 and 2 but unfortunately, it will be the first Metroid game i drop (NESTroid doesn't count).

29 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

In case Kong's legal status wasn't confusing enough already, of course.

Bonus cause MonsterVerse Kong is still alive and kicking.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

It's funny how the party has no idea what a "novel" is, nor do they understand any other literary terminology.

between not enough time to do some real world hobby and not making them more efficient in battle, its small wonder they dont know a thing about it. theres a good long explanation somewhere that i've read in reddit that destroying flame clock has deeper implication. like suddenly they are looking at life more naturally, developing hobbies (zeon: "potatoeess"), liking stylish clothing like Taion, or become aware of opposite gender. 

Well, only did one dungeon, and had to return to Skyrim for a Skaal quest... and lol, got the Courier visiting me for the last letter involving Kolbjorn. From Solstheim all the way to Skyrim, that's one dedicated Courier. Fortunately not the New Vegas kind.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah i regret to inform you all that it's confirmed that Metroid Prime Hunters makes me motion sick.

Shame too cause it's kinda better than Prime 1 and 2 but unfortunately, it will be the first Metroid game i drop (NESTroid doesn't count).

That happens sometimes. I know I didn't use to be this way, but somewhere over the years I've developed some kind of unease looking at long falls in video games. Think jumping off the Floating Reef in Oblivia, I start feeling the plunge and I can't keep looking at it. I also got Sonic Generations some years ago b/c it's the last universally-acclaimed Sonic game and I had some fun with the franchise when I was younger. I've played the game only once, in part because modern Sonic gameplay felt uncomfortable for me, too fast (though I really should give it another try just to be sure).

8 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

cFF8o8y.png

What the fuck is this xD

Stupidity.

And because this is Kaga, naturally he comes back.

Yup.

And not just the cast, but the whole game itself honestly

It does feel a mite inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, though funnily enough, it does have a SUPER imposikg final boss, unlike VS1. Look forward to that.

6 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

yup

Speaking about movement level

tShkUr0.png

Big K got another one looooool

...i just hope no one dies and he loses it lol

Save, you fool! Save! You can just save!

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, you know what they say:

BLOG IS INACTIVE, FOLLOW @HOUSEISEKAI FOR CURRENT — Out of context Rune  Factory 4

That does sum up Mia's character pretty well.

6 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

oCBzR6Q.png

so damn chuuni lmao

Drake is now certified cool

Drake be like HYYYYYUUUUUU--

6 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

I survived the turn and saved dw xD

Good, good.

15 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

MsI8GBV.png

bullshit lmao

It's Cezar. You can count on him to mean the complete opposite of whatever he says at any given time.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That happens sometimes. I know I didn't use to be this way, but somewhere over the years I've developed some kind of unease looking at long falls in video games. Think jumping off the Floating Reef in Oblivia, I start feeling the plunge and I can't keep looking at it. I also got Sonic Generations some years ago b/c it's the last universally-acclaimed Sonic game and I had some fun with the franchise when I was younger. I've played the game only once, in part because modern Sonic gameplay felt uncomfortable for me, too fast (though I really should give it another try just to be sure).

It's the video game version of someone who isn't lactose intolerant becoming one.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

does feel a mite inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, though funnily enough

Ah yeah, wasn't VS2 a gaiden originally anyways? But Kaga was taking too long on what actually was gonna be VS2 so he said "fuck it, this VS2 now".

I can't believe Sakurai just said to like and subscribe to his YouTube channel.

When Sakurai gets to the topic of storytelling in video games, he will bring in Tetsuya Takahashi as a guest speaker, who will spend an hour explaining how he spent the last 24 years trying to get Perfect Works made.

25 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

When Sakurai gets to the topic of storytelling in video games, he will bring in Tetsuya Takahashi as a guest speaker, who will spend an hour explaining how he spent the last 24 years trying to get Perfect Works made.

Now wouldn't that be something, some real info as to what happened!