Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

25 minutes ago, Green06 said:

I probably wasn't here when you announced it

...Actually, I don't think I ever did announce it.

Zoinks, I'd have thought that I would do that.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Son, they've been telling us for weeks that the characters aren't very good. You must temper your expectations and degenerate before the game's release.

Bold of you to assume I’ve been reading what they’ve been telling us.

Anyway, as long as gameplay good…

59 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Which is food for thought. GameFreak and Nintendo exist in the Pokémon World. Do Pokémon Video Games exist too? I think so, since I remember a game or two has kids holding Gameboys and stuff, while saying they were doing stuff like trading Pokémon between themselves and such. Which is... quite interesting, to say the least.

And in the Pokémon Video Games they play, there exist NPCs who also play Pokémon video games. And in their Pokémon Video Games…

23 minutes ago, Green06 said:

I finally finished my RG Wing Gundam in time for the group build

Ob5pntrq oIx8rldzg oBngbyslc oQ6xpwgjy o

Congrats!

23 minutes ago, Green06 said:

I will be taking Fairy now, since Benice wanted Flying. You can take Psychic, IO.

Mimikyu, (Mega) Mawile, Hatterene, Togekiss, Azumarill, Klefki.

f1vM6MW.png

Klefki? Memeing with your team I see.

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Then I present her with a round of casu martzu:

1920px-Casu_Marzu_cheese.jpg

Sardinia's forbidden cheese! It's illegal. I don't understand why. -Just remember to eat it while the maggots are still alive, if they're dead you're sure to get food poisoning. Enjoy the rich, creamy texture the larvae bring that you cannot find in any other cheese in the entire world!

If Chloé presents us with global food facts in every scene she’s in then she will actually be based.

But doesn’t eating live maggots also get you sick? I mean just guessing, idk.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But doesn’t eating live maggots also get you sick? I mean just guessing, idk.

...I can tell you, but I'm not sure you want to know the answer.

Bold of you to assume I’ve been reading what they’ve been telling us.

Oh.

Anyway, as long as gameplay good…

The gameplay will be good, because finally, more than 20 years after his game's release, we can finally rub Sigurd's ring.

Okay so I emulated the original DS Ace Attorney because I completely neglected to check if there was an official way to play the game, and by the time I learned there was a trilogy collection on Switch I was already well into the first game so I ignored it

As I'm closing in on finishing the first one though, I bought the trilogy just now to continue this newfound passion I have for this franchise.

Dear god I hope I don't have to play the first game all over again just to get to the second game.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I like how GameFreak have added themselves in almost every mainline game. Or most of them at least.

Which is food for thought. GameFreak and Nintendo exist in the Pokémon World. Do Pokémon Video Games exist too? I think so, since I remember a game or two has kids holding Gameboys and stuff, while saying they were doing stuff like trading Pokémon between themselves and such. Which is... quite interesting, to say the least.

Eat That Toast! — If animals don't exist in the pokemon world,...

That's my headcanon.

28 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

That's my headcanon.

Just like the kids at wizard university playing Appartments and Accountants in the evenings. "You realise your code has an off-by-one error. Roll Intelligence at -2 to find it and Willpower at -5 to avoid a nervous breakdown."

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Peak fiction bout to drop?

Spoilers that you already know, but for anyone else, beware

Spoiler

The artbook's section for Somniel attires has been leaked.

Momphir and Lindon have casual wear.

It is now confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Ladies and gentlemen...

I am winner.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

24WQ64z.png2Z363l6.png

This is really cute.

The Game Freak team was always a cute easter egg in Pokemon games, and as the kind of person who completes national dexs, it was always fun to return to them for my diploma 😛

4 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

EKiTncF.png

Aaaaand I feel bad again.

I am of a similar opinion of Acaia Sgt with regards to the Bianca battles...although I also have bitter memories of how brutal the Bianca fights were in my 6 Smeargle challenge, so I also recognize that she is better at battling than she acts.

3 hours ago, Green06 said:

. I was playing Unbound after Shrimpy finished and recommended it, but I'm not done yet (I'm willing to start over if everyone agrees) and Sacred Gold is Gen 4 😬 and I don't think it even has a fairy type.

Yeah, with Fairy officially in the TeeHee league, Sacred Gold probably wouldn't be the best pick. Actually, I did a short bit of a test run with Monotype dragon of Unbound, and for that typing in particular, it is going to suck. I have exactly one pokemon available until after the first Gym (the Gible starter), and that is it. In fact I needed a small rules nudge because of it, as the first Gym is a double battle, which I can't actually start without a second Pokemon...

3 hours ago, Green06 said:

Mimikyu, (Mega) Mawile, Hatterene, Togekiss, Azumarill, Klefki.

Great little team there, I especially like the Togekiss inclusion (I have fond memories of a para-flinching serene grace Togekiss I had called Sunnyside), and that little Prankster Klefki. The only thing I could think to add would be one of the gen 9 fairies, like Tinkaton, or the stupidly powerful Flutter Mane.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Don't be underestimating a pokemon with prankster, if you do those key will f' you up.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well... this is it. The Season 1 Finale of Rayearth. Playable.

... do I have to do this?

*sigh* Guess I have to.

I'm assuming Rayearth was a gut punch?

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

8hui8k7gnbca1.png?width=689&height=619

I see.

FEH bond rings? Oh no.

If someone can confirm it's all the one code that'd be great.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

I mean yeah, it's literally the 13th Doctor's final episode. It was also the BBC's 100th anniversary so they really went all out with the show's history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SuDVcTv25g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC6HaSsf7p4

SF is being funny and not embedding.

They really threw themselves at this didn't they? I think you're trying to get me back onboard 😛.

We're ace. - Doctor confirmed to be ace

6 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

EKiTncF.png

Aaaaand I feel bad again.

Bianca made me do more than Cheren ever did.

Bianca > Cheren every day.

6 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

24WQ64z.png2Z363l6.png

This is really cute.

Usually is, though I don't think any of the others mention spoilers like as if the game's being worked on while you're in it!

Also cute is the choice on the c-gear. I'm pretty sure you can change the shape of the multicoloured bits in there,  but nice choice.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

Klefki good though.

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Don't be underestimating a pokemon with prankster, if you do those key will f' you up.

Exactly!

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

FmkZtaWWAAA0Osm?format=jpg&name=large

Best royal.

...not that that's saying much, in my case. Fogado's the only other royal that has a chance to be in my team, and it's not very likely.

But still, best royal.

Man, I still can hardly believe it.

I just talk about the two you-know-whos here.

Spoiler

They could have appealed to anyone with their funny colorful anime game's final characters. There's a legion of fans who would've killed for this or that waifubando. There's the real money.

...And they chose to appeal to me instead, with the world's least husbandable, least remarkable, seemingly completely irrelevant old guy. In this game, of all games. Not to mention Momphir, who is like, the new best design in Fire Emblem, but only to me and a couple of other cranky fucks.

Holy fucking shit.

SPOILER_1673857618118558.png

I mean look at this shit. This has to be the funniest thing I've seen since T-posing Garon. Ignore the watermark, a 4channer made this image

It's a good day to be Ruben.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Gamestop...

don't do this to me...

please

Oh dear. Did they lose Engage in transit or something?

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh dear. Did they lose Engage in transit or something?

No.
For some reason they couldn't process the payment, so i had to send the money manually and send them an e-mail with payment confirmation

Hopefully they can still send it on time...

I wince in awe at this.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

No.
For some reason they couldn't process the payment, so i had to send the money manually and send them an e-mail with payment confirmation

That's irritating. I hope it doesn't cause more difficulty.

I'm assuming you have to do a bank payment?

@Punished Dayni I just realized your engaged Robin is literally just Shura lol

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

No.

Sounds like a bit of a hurdle, all right. Good luck.

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Spoiler

Ignore the watermar

Best part about the image tho

Seriously, this is amazing lmao

25 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I'm assuming you have to do a bank payment?

Paypal. Bank is too much of a pain.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sounds like a bit of a hurdle, all right. Good luck.

tyty

33 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's a good day to be Ruben

FE truly went "Fuck the peeps who want no Fanservice, we will give everyone fanservice!" which is the best solution xD

20 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Does it have Catgirls?

Well... no. XD

Either way, i'm not even certain the gameplay is your cup of tea to be honest. Obv it's radically different from the Blade series since it's turn based. 

Edited by lightcosmo

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

@Punished Dayni I just realized your engaged Robin is literally just Shura lol

It's Validar's hair colour, but what if Robin's an alternate timeline Shura who hopped worlds when he was younger after all?

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Paypal. Bank is too much of a pain.

Ah writing up online payments, what fun /s.

43 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Best part about the image tho

I knew you would agree with that part lol

Seriously, this is amazing lmao

Right? I can't wait to play around with photo mode myself, it looks like there's some serious potential here.

As an aside, I love how every single image we've seen made with photo mode thus far has Sommie inconspicuously chilling in the background somewhere. Every single one.

FE truly went "Fuck the peeps who want no Fanservice, we will give everyone fanservice!" which is the best solution xD

No joke, I'm actually super happy with how the final cast turned out to be, in the end. It seems they have tried to make this an extremely diverse cast and have something for everybody.

Spoiler

Seriously, Lindon's existence is utterly baffling to me. Who looked at this game's cast and went "you know what this roster needs? A completely unremarkable, irrelevant old priest who looks like a generic NPC." He's 100% going to be the game's least popular playable character. Even as a unit he seems to just be Pandreo 2.

But though I may be the only one, I appreciate his existence. They really have thrown everyone a bone. Even the odd fans of mundane characters. For the first time in a long time I must say, thank you, IntSys. I cannot wait to be the only one to use the good grandpa.

(Though I'll say, as I already did in the leak thread, I believe that there's potential for some hidden depth with the fact that this guy, blatantly light-themed as he is, comes from Engage's cult-kun country)

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

As an aside, I love how every single image we've seen made with photo mode thus far has Sommie inconspicuously chilling in the background somewhere. Every single one.

True End final boss

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

For the first time in a long time I must say, thank you, IntSys.

IS when KT makes Ruben unhappy:

thanos-fine-ill-do-it-myself.gif

True End final boss

Somibron.

IS when KT makes Ruben unhappy:

thanos-fine-ill-do-it-myself.gif

That's so true though.

Spoiler

I mean look at fucking Momphir. It really feels like IntSys watched Koei drop the ball with Judith twice and went "okay then, we'll make Judith 2, she's gonna be even older and playable."

Thank God they didn't follow the money and hand FE over to Koei.