Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Neither was Soma, but that does not stop him from becoming a vampire.

That one we do have an explanation, though. It's when defeating Graham with the required souls that end up acting as a signal that he is the reincarnation of Mathias. The flow of energy from the Chaotic Realm suddenly beelines into him, with the intention of restoring Dracula as he once was. Do remember Mathias himself wasn't bitten either. He became a vampire by creating the Crimson Stone and imprisoning Walter's own soul in it.

I've seen the theory that the ball of energy in Chaos is the Crimson Stone, since it seems to shatter as an orb would upon being defeated.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 177k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Were any of the Vampires from Castlevania turned via being bitten?

Sara Trantoul was bitten.

As was Vincent from Portrait of Ruin.

The Crimson Stone method is an abnormal way, not the norm.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Do remember Mathias himself wasn't bitten either. He became a vampire by creating the Crimson Stone and imprisoning Walter's own soul in it.

I've seen the theory that the ball of energy in Chaos is the Crimson Stone, since it seems to shatter as an orb would upon being defeated.

Saw EK’s question and was gonna ask this. Been a while since I played Lament of Innocence and kinda forgot what happened with Mathias and Walter

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The ending part specifically, though... Yeah, folks saying that the new movie "ruined" the perfect, happy conclusion Indy got in Skull is more common

Ngl I am like sympathetic to that cause like it was a really good ending. But like I said earlier, what comes after does work thematically too.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

we're guaranteed to see old stars dug up from their graves for nostalgia bucks.

I full expected creepy deepfake Chadwick Boseman in Wakanda Forever. Thankfully it did not happen.

12 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Saw EK’s question and was gonna ask this. Been a while since I played Lament of Innocence and kinda forgot what happened with Mathias and Walter

Yeah, that one is a special circumstance. As it is, in Castlevania vampirism is transferred in the classic "bitten by another vampire" way.

Was it planned all along?

1688400365476237.png

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This being anime, though, I'm not worried. It'll all be forgiven and forgotten, I'm sure. Perhaps after more sex.

Nah, part of the reason why it is so infamous is that their lives are forever changed. They faced a lot of crap from others and had to abandon their old lives.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's everyone. Anyone saying anything positive is a bot, or a woke, or a mindless fanboy. Any positive or even just reasonably negative reviewer is paid off or too terrified to share their "actual" thoughts. Friggin' Harrison Ford is apparently a paid shill. Y'know, the guy who is so well known for his tendency to pretend to like stuff he's not a fan of. Just ask Han.

...and even with all this, people are still not going back to say Skull was good actually lol. That's perhaps the most fascinating part. Even with all their desperation to blame Kathleen Kennedy for the murder of Christ, people still cannot bring themselves to redeem the fridge for the sake of putting the new movie down.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The ending part specifically, though... Yeah, folks saying that the new movie "ruined" the perfect, happy conclusion Indy got in Skull is more common.

rip Mutt

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD

YnS will always be relevant, lol. I truly wish this is not bait, the shitstorm will be epic. Twitter is already having meltdowns

1688401091451694.png

20 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

1688400365476237.png

...Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi later broke up. Tsukuyomi killed a fertility goddess whose spit turned into food, he found it absolutely disgusting. Amaterasu never wanted to see her violent brother again, thus the Sun and Moon are never seen in the sky at the same time, creating day and night except the Moon can sometimes be seen during the day. 

Although this story is only in the Nihon Shoki. The Kojiki (Shinto's other important text) has a different fertility goddess who produces food from spit, Ukemochi, she was slain by Amaterasu's other brother Susano-o. In both stories, food grew from the corpses of the goddesses, such as soybeans from Ukemochi's 🍑 and wheat from her 🦋. Those are the origins of the crops we humans consume.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sara Trantoul was bitten.

As was Vincent from Portrait of Ruin.

The Crimson Stone method is an abnormal way, not the norm.

I'd add Stella and Loretta IIRC were bitten at the end of Sisters Mode, assuming that very brief ending to this very simple plotless mode was supposed to reflect how they became vampires before the start of Jonathan's & Charlotte's story.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'd add Stella and Loretta IIRC were bitten at the end of Sisters Mode, assuming that very brief ending to this very simple plotless mode was supposed to reflect how they became vampires before the start of Jonathan's & Charlotte's story.

I actually thought to check that. Indeed, Brauner bites them.

Sisters Mode is meant to be a prequel to the main story, yes.

Okay, now more than anything I want to continue my Castlevania AU... but might be for tomorrow...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Did considered that, but also on the scenario he refuses to do one more movie and... makes no difference. CGI Indy with AI generated voiceover...

I would hope they'd at least wait for him to croak before they disrespect him like that. For optics, if nothing else lol

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ngl I am like sympathetic to that cause like it was a really good ending. But like I said earlier, what comes after does work thematically too.

I'm not arguing that, I just find it funny that those people talk like that as if they had given half a fig about Skull's ending, or anything else about it, for the past 15 years.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

I full expected creepy deepfake Chadwick Boseman in Wakanda Forever. Thankfully it did not happen.

I wish I knew what either of those was.

8 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Nah, part of the reason why it is so infamous is that their lives are forever changed. They faced a lot of crap from others and had to abandon their old lives.

Ah, awesome! Fuck around and find out. Quite literally.

11 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I wish I could add something, but since Elon's latest fuck-ups I cannot read any twits, and embedding cuts parts of it so... I can only read "diana Jones and" in the last one lol

rip Mutt

I do find it kind of amazing how some people are like "I hate how they killed off Mutt, why would they do that" like they hadn't been hating on him for 15 years. The Jar Jar effect all over again, I guess.

I truly wish this is not bait, the shitstorm will be epic. Twitter is already having meltdowns

The eternal cycle. Some anime/manga/whathaveyou does something very Japan, some people on Twitter whine, fans blow the whining way out of proportion, nothing ever comes of it because as it turns out people on Twitter have no power, the whining dies down, some time later the whining about the whining dies down. Rinse and repeat until Japan/humanity falls sometime in the future. Nature is truly so beautiful.

1688401091451694.png

Incidentally, that's an absolutely hilarious image. Who does that? Is putting a wrapprd condom in your mouth to signal it's secks o'clock common practice and I just never knew?

Also that 16 there worries me a little bit ngl

Is it the case that because F-Zero isn’t a Miyamoto-led project, it gets less love from Nintendo?

Miyamoto-san is always thinking about Nintendo as a whole, so I think he didn’t have much time to think about F-Zero.

That must be frustrating.

The game ideas for F-Zero and Star Fox were created by Miyamoto-san. I just helped to create that world.

So why do you think F-Zero gets less attention from the company than Star Fox does? There hasn’t been a new F-Zero game for almost 20 years now.

I think it’s because Mario Kart is Nintendo’s most popular racing game, and a new F-Zero would cost a fortune. My impression is that Miyamoto-san is very affectionate about Star Fox.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/features/interviews/takaya-imamura/

C'mon! This isn't the Wii U era, Nintendo has the financial room to sink funds into a game that only barely gets into the black sales-wise.

9 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Was it planned all along?

1688400365476237.png

RDT_20230704_0009497630026240973152441.j

@Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

just find it funny that those people talk like that as if they had given half a fig about Skull's ending, or anything else about it, for the past 15 years.

It really just shows that if people don't like something, they'll cope by redeeming the previous thing they didn't like.

wish I knew what either of those was

Chadwick Boseman played T'Challa/Black Panther in the MCU. He died of colon cancer in 2020 iirc. They ended up retiring the character and having Shuri, T'Challa's sister, take up the mantle. As a result, the sequel is a movie about loss, as well as how culture shapes people's lives. But there was still a chance for creepy deepfake Chadwick Boseman to show up as a ghost (he didn't thankfully).

Also that 16 there worries me a little bit ngl

It's weird, they are reincarnated twins. The brother was in his 30s when he died while the sister was only 12. But they've aged 16 years in this new life so I suppose just add 16 to their previous years. So now the guy is mentally 46 while the girl is 28, which at that point age gaps stop being a thing. But then if they get together it's a sweet home Kaga moment.

wish I could add something, but since Elon's latest fuck-ups I cannot read any twits, and embedding cuts parts of it so... I can only read "diana Jones and" in the last one lol

Kojima has this thing where whenever he watches movies, if he likes it, he'll write a whole paragraph. If he didn't, he just goes "saw ___". Although in this case he does have a separate tweet praising Voller's actor so he by default likes it more than the other "saw ___" movies.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

think it’s because Mario Kart is Nintendo’s most popular racing game, and a new F-Zero would cost a fortune. My impression is that Miyamoto-san is very affectionate about Star Fox.

He says, as there hasn't been a Star Fox game since the Wii U (which was just yet another version of Star Fox 64).

And he was traumatized because he couldn't save her

And they both had no one else in the world. She was abandoned by everyone including her Parents, he had no one else either cuz death or also relatives.

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

And in their past lives she was head over heels for him

🍳

Yeah but at least that's like an innocent childhood crush I think. I remember so many girls back in elementary school having crushes on Justin Bieber.

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

he had no one else either cuz death 

Yeah don't you hate it when that happens?

I am drawing a fangame character now. I suppose that's the only way to go any deeper in the obscurity scale after the BSFE gang.

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

RDT_20230704_0009497630026240973152441.j

From the creators of world-renowned hit "it's not pedophilia, she's 2000 years old actually", here is the riveting sequel: "it's not incest, their former sprits before reincarnation were not siblings actually." Only in theaters in 20XX

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's weird, they are reincarnated twins. The brother was in his 30s when he died while the sister was only 12. But they've aged 16 years in this new life so I suppose just add 16 to their previous years. So now the guy is mentally 46 while the girl is 28, which at that point age gaps stop being a thing. But then if they get together it's a sweet home Kaga moment.

So... if I get this correctly... Wow. I do have to take my hat off to Japan. Unironically, they managed to make this relationship so utterly contrived that it ended up being between a child and a grown-ass adult, and two adults and two children and incest and not incest. All at the same time.

Now that's just fucking impressive.

31 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Kojima has this thing where whenever he watches movies, if he likes it, he'll write a whole paragraph. If he didn't, he just goes "saw ___". Although in this case he does have a separate tweet praising Voller's actor so he by default likes it more than the other "saw ___" movies.

Ah, so basically, they're lying to make it look like this one guy did not like the movie. And of course, being Kojima, being able to say he did not like the movie gives you extra argument points.

Though I will give them that Mikkelsen has proven over time that he basically can't be bad so praising him specifically doesn't necessarily entail he enjoyed the movie as a whole. Still, pretty dishonest to only show half the story.

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

And in their past lives she was head over heels for him

🍳

Yeah that's okay if he did not reciprocate at the stage when he was 30. Otherwise I'm gonna have to call Japan on that one.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

From the creators of world-renowned hit "it's not pedophilia, she's 2000 years old actually", here is the riveting sequel: "it's not incest, their former sprits before reincarnation were not siblings actually." Only in theaters in 20XX

So... if I get this correctly... Wow. I do have to take my hat off to Japan. Unironically, they managed to make this relationship so utterly contrived that it ended up being between a child and a grown-ass adult, and two adults and two children and incest and not incest. All at the same time.

This thread regularly reminds me of why I don't anime.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I told y'all it will outFE FE LOL

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

f he did not reciprocate at the stage when he was 30

He did not. He only wanted her to live, kept rejecting her (to her annoyance and her calling him moralist lol) and told her "when you get older" to give her hope - as she was abandoned by all, and he was her only hope.

But both of them knew she was gonna die before that.

And her death with only him by her side, not even her parents, could be marked as the start of his darknesd.

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-