Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How'd I forget that? -I was multitasking, sorry!😆

https://youtu.be/3cHzwNRLddI

Shit there he is! Loogi! Someone sue Ninty for false advertisement, all of these people got lied to! L wasn't real!

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Shit there he is! Loogi! Someone sue Ninty for false advertisement, all of these people got lied to! L wasn't real!

Apparently, Miyamoto said in an interview that "memory issues" kept L out of SM64.

In a later interview, Miyamoto said SM64DD would have a usable Luigi, though he wasn't sure in his answer of what would be done with him.

The 64DD sold only ~15k units between December 1999 and February 2001 (all in Japan ofc), an abysmal failure, so SM64DD never happened.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

6 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

Kuro II needed work on it's story however, it was a disaster. XD

yeah i heard

even people who hated CS4 hated Kuro more - ofc can't judge myself because i never played, and never will

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

I'm seeing people say the game will make Nayuta canon lmao

Spoiler

Nayuta's Heroine looks like the Grandmaster

and

lsdGt2H.jpg

55 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Apparently, Miyamoto said in an interview that "memory issues" kept L out of SM64.

In a later interview, Miyamoto said SM64DD would have a usable Luigi, though he wasn't sure in his answer of what would be done with him.

The 64DD sold only ~15k units between December 1999 and February 2001 (all in Japan ofc), an abysmal failure, so SM64DD never happened.

Alas. Who knows what SM64DD would've been like. Maybe it would've even had Waloogi! lol

After stepping back for a while, I returned to my turn 5 save and then made my way to turn 20. Much less awful this time, Ash didn't die to a stray crit, I rescued Team Aslanne before they could get a swordmaster with a brave thrown at them. Good enough. I'm roughly halfway through the keep. Tomorrow more.

...This map's such an experience. It's a FE4 map in length, but with the complexity of a regular map. VS1 may only have 20 maps but this alone amounts to three average FE maps.

And hey, I found something for Troy to do!

https://images2.imgbox.com/17/1b/qfig1KDj_o.png

Good for you, Modest Knight.

41 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I do love that enemies actually use the Deathmatch + Miracle Charm combo.

It's like they're performing a dance. Beautiful. Many a tear was shed by all.

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

yeah i heard

even people who hated CS4 hated Kuro more - ofc can't judge myself because i never played, and never will

Okay, it wasnt THAT bad. The story was nonsense, but at least it was consistent nonsense, unlike IV/Reverie. Xd

Just a preview from Ncuti Gatwa's first full episode as The Doctor and I can already tell that this is gonna be peak. He's just bringing a unique energy that I don't think the show has quite had at least in a good long while.

Saw someone say that 15 is like 9 but without the PTSD and I'm like "yeah that kinda tracks".

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Key word is "fealty". That isn't the same as marriage. Could just mean the oath between a feudal lord and his vassal. Could use that, if not for "cowardice!", then to brush away anything that might be morally icky.

Yeah but they also call it the "Ring of the Maiden".

Could just be they wanted something medieval-y to go along with. Like how it's "Rapport" Convos instead of like "bond" or something 

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

and

I honestly don't like the implications tbh.

33 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Okay, it wasnt THAT bad. The story was nonsense, but at least it was consistent nonsense, unlike IV/Reverie. Xd

I've heard that basically people expected Kuro 2 to advance the plot but it didn't because it was more of a gaiden chapter. So some are disappointed. And Act 3 is kinda rough.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I've heard that basically people expected Kuro 2 to advance the plot but it didn't because it was more of a gaiden chapter. So some are disappointed. And Act 3 is kinda rough.

I wont deny it didnt do any favors to the overall storyline, there's no doubt about that. I have no idea what the hell they were trying to establish besides they had fun inventing ways to 

Spoiler

Murder plot important characters most of the game.

The way they handled Renne's arc there was probably my most hated. So much potential... And for what?

40 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

My headcanon for Reverie is that

Spoiler

the entire Rufus arc is a prologue and an excuse to throw almost all the existing characters together for crazy players like me to make equally crazy teams.  Though said prologue introduced Lapis, and Lapis rules.

Just now, eclipse said:

My headcanon for Reverie is that

Reveal hidden contents

the entire Rufus arc is a prologue and an excuse to throw almost all the existing characters together for crazy players like me to make equally crazy teams.  Though said prologue introduced Lapis, and Lapis rules.

I am totally fine with this, that wasnt at all my issue. 

Spoiler

And besides, Rufus' side was introducing new characters, so effort needed to dedicated to something IV should have done, and not just the III and IX books.

My issue was, the story was about everyone at first, but then Rean took center stage again, which the story didnt need.

1 minute ago, Lightcosmo said:

I wont deny it didnt do any favors to the overall storyline, there's no doubt about that. I have no idea what the hell they were trying to establish besides they had fun inventing ways to 

Reveal hidden contents

Murder plot important characters most of the game.

The way they handled Renne's arc there was probably my most hated. So much potential... And for what?

As far as I can tell, they basically were just trying to be really character focused this time. A chapter of the plot that doesn't progress the plot itself but developes characters further.

Idk if they succeeded but it's my understanding that that was the intention.

Just now, Armagon said:

As far as I can tell, they basically were just trying to be really character focused this time. A chapter of the plot that doesn't progress the plot itself but developes characters further.

In terms of characters by routes it was C > Lloyd >> Rean (was there even any development here?)

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

In terms of characters by routes it was C > Lloyd >> Rean (was there even any development here?)

Yeah I meant Kuro 2. Reviere actually advanced the plot.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If that was the idea... Uh, I missed the development part of that.

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

So true. 

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I mean

it's still cold steel lmao what did you expect

I hoped, Shrimpy. I hoped.

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I think Armagon was talking about Kuro 2 here

Eh, alright.  I'll get to Kuro when I get to Kuro, which is whenever it's released stateside.  Probably when I'm 50.