Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Uhhhhhh in like February I think.

Edit: that might've been a Partner Showcase actually.

-I asked, because if Ninty has been keeping their own cards very close for a while, it could mean 🎆🎇🎊 nonstop during the inevitable June/Summer Direct.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 177.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Uhhhhhh in like February I think.

Edit: that might've been a Partner Showcase actually.

It was.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not good. That is what I was concerned about - gameplay being boring.

Well, it's an sidescroller that mainly gates you by sending beefed up enemies at you. But you can stunlock some of them with 2 or 3 elemental spells from your mage's combination attacks or git gud with the block command. But so far, the game feels incredibly small for an Switch game.

And as great as the combat is, they've settled with doing the "elemental reskin" routine and there's hardly much of anything that could be considered an challenge... Until I faced the ruler of the ice dungeon

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...is the story any good so far, at least?

It's occasionally entertaining, but it's hardly anything new, so far. I'm under the impression that I'm around two-thirds into the game and the only major things that have happened is stuff that's kind of obvious

Edited by Armchair General

9 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Well, it's an sidescroller that mainly gates you by sending beefed up enemies at you. But you can stunlock some of them with 2 or 3 elemental spells from your mage's combination attacks or git gud with the block command. But so far, the game feels incredibly small for an Switch game.

And as great as the combat is, they've settled with doing the "elemental reskin" routine and there's hardly much of anything that could be considered an challenge... Until I faced the ruler of the ice dungeon

Oh wait - you're talking about Rising, right?

Yeah that was basically just a little side thing made as a kickstarter reward to hold people over before the game proper. All I've heard of it indicates it is rather mid.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't get fat.😃

403 forbidden

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/04/nintendo-indie-world-showcase-set-for-april-17

...When was the last time Nintendo did a normal direct featuring their own output? -Just asking.

too long ago

Edited by Shrimpica

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The link failed?

ar-insomnia-4x3-5155ee945a28410d8f3236c4e38d0f5c.jpg

-Cookie chain in the US. Invented for late-night sweet-tooth cravings at college.

anything special, or just a name for vampires like us? xD

1 minute ago, Shrimpica said:

anything special, or just a name for vampires like us? xD

Just a name methinks, no ultra-caffeinated chocolate crunch dunked in energy drink. Though I've had them at least once before, not bad.🍪😋

They also do delivery -but probably not airmail.😛

There's always talk about how car-centralized American cities are and how to fix them. Boston, at least, got a redemption arc

boston-ma-moved-a-highway-underground-in

and Rochester

rochester-before-and-after1.jpg

We can do it guys. Who knows, maybe we can bring back Cincinnati to it's original glory 

before-and-after-street-in-cincinnati-de

Ok maybe that's asking for too much.

The Boston redemption arc took 16 years and that's one of America's smaller cities tho, imagine doing this to uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Huston.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They also do delivery -but probably not airmail.😛

They are apparently opening (or should have by now) a location in Toronto, which suggests shipping across Canada too.

Spoiler

IdNjw56.png

And thus the perfect being becomes human.

Ya know, as much as this hurts after the first route Is this how Saber fans felt during HF? I actually quite like this?

Usually, becoming human is something that 99.9% of the time is seen as positive, as the pinnacle & climax of the story.

Rarely, if ever, is becoming more human seen as something...not good.

"i am more human than you, now" she told the actual/former human.

Yet, becoming human was her downfall.

Spoiler

i56VHbu.png

feelings are a fickle thing

Edited by Shrimpica

Ciel is super omega fucking broken what the fuck Mushroom.

I love it.

No, seriously, what is this level of brokenness.

I can't believe what i just saw...and i love it

Edited by Shrimpica

1 minute ago, Shrimpica said:

Ciel is super omega fucking broken what the fuck Mushroom.

I love it.

...Didn't you say this was the True Ending? And I believe that somewhere in here, you said you prefer a happy ending to a sad one.😕

Is this being only the first half of a whole story the thing that is letting you feel this way? Or are you simply wowed by the (totally deviating from the original?) narrative?🤔

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Didn't you say this was the True Ending? And I believe that somewhere in here, you said you prefer a happy ending to a sad one.😕

Is this being only the first half of a whole story the thing that is letting you feel this way? Or are you simply wowed by the (totally deviating from the original?) narrative?🤔

It's more that Nasuverse wide what i've just seen is way too Omega broken, spectacle/power wise.

And it's not stopping

And while the narrative does deviate from the original quite a bit, it's not a total deviation.

It also makes me wonder what he is cooking for the 2nd half - he's defo planning something

2 minutes ago, Shrimpica said:

It's more that Nasuverse wide what i've just seen is way too Omega broken, spectacle/power wise.

And it's not stopping

I read your earlier comment, because of it, I think I mistook the definition of "broken" here.🤣

I thought you meant the 😭 kind.