Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Couch fucker, dolphin fucker, yeah it's over for this guy.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

If this works maybe that's fine?

I could try this.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

I don't think I felt my hand was much of an impediment,

Big hand.

But it's moreso that the action screen is the touch screen. If it was like Kid Icarus Uprising, then it'd be no issue.

• Replies 179.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

When on Epstein list

He was there but instead of going into the building, he brought out a couch and put it on the shore.

JD Vance fucks dolphins? How am I supposed to connect that to Berwick Saga?

Guess Simpsons will have to do, I suppose.

Edited by BrightBow

Fellas, is this heresy?

53 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I feel they can keep them as-is, and be fine.

But then... why waste it? Go all out with it! Rerelease the manga but now in other languages too! Add Al and company to Heroes (if if it still running by then), incorporate the manga's plot to the remake as a Hector Mode esque addition (doing the necessary tweaks to be compatible, of course).

Per previous remakes, they all add new stuff. So, why not add something that's already there?

I could see that happening, but I would anticipate an outright fight to break out if the remake went as far as to alter the main plot entirely. Push characters down the pecking order? It's happened twice already. Make the OC out to be hot shit? I mean, Kris and Conrad exist. Adding more fights that people don't necessarily care about? Even SD got in on that.

Do it all at once with the OC and with a special dragon child at that? After Engage? I can't see that not being a fanbase argument.

29 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Huh

Til

Feels like an oversight tbh

Or they didn't want no names to have superpowers xD

maybe Save editor?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a property for captured units that they can't use it or sing.

I'd have to use a logbook bought Azura to check.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean, I have to wonder if Thiel's goon had the "bright" idea to show such a thing as the indicator that the internet is messed up and against all he's supposedly standing for. Even then, why? It's a weird thing to do.

That's not even getting into those reasons.

(And regardless of the veracity of the couch canoodling, the fact these rumours haven't died yet is a bad sign for his usefulness.)

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Big hand.

But it's moreso that the action screen is the touch screen. If it was like Kid Icarus Uprising, then it'd be no issue.

I don't exactly have small hands either.

That it is the action screen is fair though, it's still where the player interacts with and all that entails.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Can't believe it took this long to add him.

The "aging VA & One Piece grindstone" issue again?

4 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

It's a slime xD

...Actually I just remembered, summoning meteors is a Common Skill (one provided by equipment, as opposed to intrinsic to a character) in Mana Khemia 2. Now, while everyone can use it, Puniyo does get an exclusive passive skill that causes her to cast any Common Skill twice at no additional MP cost. So the Puni girl summons meteors best.☄️

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

That is a very unfortunate typo.

An ad for gut health right below tells me this must be fake.😛

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Fellas, is this heresy?

Considering Bethesda is having no issues with GOG helping to release that massive London mod I've seen articles about, no, it's not heresy. -Now if Bethesda were Nintendo, this would be deader than the Cathars. I'm being reminded of the inverse that got taken down- a 2D Metroid Prime 1 fangame.

34 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I do NOT want to know what this even means. But by coincidence, I saw this today.

IMG-20231111-WA0002.png?ex=66a532a9&is=6

Ponte.jpg?ex=66a5328b&is=66a3e10b&hm=f22

It is complete.

12 minutes ago, Dayni said:

And regardless of the veracity of the couch canoodling, the fact these rumours haven't died yet is a bad sign for his usefulness.)

And the best part is that they can't get rid of him. The ticket is locked in. The only way Vance is dropped from the ticket is if Vance himself chooses to.

Admittedly, Trump will do his absolute best to make that happen.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

do NOT want to know what this even means. But by coincidence, I saw this today.

"Date Everything is coming to all platforms, including Switch, "soon". Described as a sandbox dating simulator, your character is given a pair of magical glasses that makes their entire house come alive — which somehow leads you to fall in love with household items like a computer, a basket, and obviously pets."

face-with-raised-eyebrow-emoji-2048x1974

17 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Fellas, is this heresy?

Nah, let them cook.

17 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I could see that happening, but I would anticipate an outright fight to break out if the remake went as far as to alter the main plot entirely. Push characters down the pecking order? It's happened twice already. Make the OC out to be hot shit? I mean, Kris and Conrad exist. Adding more fights that people don't necessarily care about? Even SD got in on that.

Do it all at once with the OC and with a special dragon child at that? After Engage? I can't see that not being a fanbase argument.

Hence I brought up about making the necessary tweaks.

Well, the Japanese fanbase wouldn't be so up in arms, anyway. Al and company even got Cipher cards, so they definitely haven't been forgotten.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The "aging VA & One Piece grindstone" issue again?

Maybe? Still, it's no doubt that ZZ is seeing less appearances than its fellows as of late.

0I0qTuR.png
MBJOFjE.png

@Dayni 😛

Had to remove "Recruited" status (blue shield icon), then he can get it - ig only units originally belonging to your army can DV?

I bet he can sing now, too 🤔

@Eltosian Kadath might be interested as well.

45 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

summoning meteors is a Common Skill (one provided by equipment, as opposed to intrinsic to a character) in Mana Khemia 2

...is that world still standing?

46 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Puniyo

>googles

Puni Knight/Cav?

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"Date Everything is coming to all platforms, including Switch, "soon". Described as a sandbox dating simulator, your character is given a pair of magical glasses that makes their entire house come alive — which somehow leads you to fall in love with household items like a computer, a basket, and obviously pets."

Woke agenda smh!!!11!!!!21!!!!

1 hour ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Huh... Never realized they had any real use besides countering squids. Don't fuck with dolphins.
Figuratively, I mean. But also literally. Just in case any wannabe Vice Presidents are reading.

Edited by BrightBow

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

face-with-raised-eyebrow-emoji-2048x1974

The word "obviously" was italicized in the original article I linked to, so maybe the writer's sarcasm?🤔 Nothing else suggests pets -I think- only inanimate household objects.

32 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

...is that world still standing?

Ehhhhh... I found the meteor spell overpriced and kinda weak.😝

31 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

>googles

Puni Knight/Cav?

Puniyo is a human girl who was found as baby by a Puni family and adopted by them. Her young & innocent mind leaving her completely unaware that she isn't a Puni. The one she rides on is one of her three "brothers", who accompany her everywhere. They also translate everything she says b/c she only speaks Puni.

Mana Khemia 2 ...the cast is NOT great.😐 And I'm rarely one to be highly/harshly judgmental. Give it a whirl and tell me if I'm right/wrong, Arma. -But Puniyo and her bros are sincerely a good (collective) character, the best in the cast by a continent-sized landslide.😆

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I do NOT want to know what this even means. But by coincidence, I saw this today.

Old hat.

Puniyo is a human girl who was found as baby by a Puni family and adopted by them.

Punizan?

They also translate everything she says b/c she only speaks Puni.

...and they speak human?

xD

But Puniyo and her bros are sincerely a good (collective) character, the best in the cast by a continent-sized landslide.😆

she sounds fun xD

Or they, as she comes with her brothers XD

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Haitaka, epic as always.

Ofc Haitaka makes you appear xD

5 years of discourse baby

The heresy for the Fallout 2 Mod was more about the older Fallouts in FPS viewpoint, but still, you have to admit that's some real effort to be putting away.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Considering Bethesda is having no issues with GOG helping to release that massive London mod I've seen articles about, no, it's not heresy. -Now if Bethesda were Nintendo, this would be deader than the Cathars. I'm being reminded of the inverse that got taken down- a 2D Metroid Prime 1 fangame.

Suppose so.

You mean AM2R? Man they really wanted that dead but we all know the AM2R is out there.

Nah, let them cook.

The Enclave?

4 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

If you have to ask the answer is yes.

And this heresy?

Hence I brought up about making the necessary tweaks.

Well, the Japanese fanbase wouldn't be so up in arms, anyway. Al and company even got Cipher cards, so they definitely haven't been forgotten.

Hasha no Tsurugi's still obscure enough isn't it? Maybe the conclusion would be confusion as a while.

And sheesh, how long has it been since Cipher wound up? Just realised it has to have been a while back.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But by coincidence, I saw this today

This game. It deserves horny jail.

Don't get entangled with a piano it'll string you along and take the keys of your heart for itself.

4 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

0I0qTuR.png
MBJOFjE.png

@Dayni 😛

Had to remove "Recruited" status (blue shield icon), then he can get it - ig only units originally belonging to your army can DV?

I bet he can sing now, too 🤔

https://www.icegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/icegif-441.gif

Looks like my hunch was right.

Wanna try it next chapter?

2 hours ago, ping said:

Old hat.

Chairem anime was a mistake, especially with the choose your own ending undermining the theming up to that point.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am nothing if not consistent.

He has Kumagera captured too, go into the thread to insist both come along

Edited by Dayni

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The Enclave?

With a Flamer, preferably.

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Hasha no Tsurugi's still obscure enough isn't it? Maybe the conclusion would be confusion as a while.

And sheesh, how long has it been since Cipher wound up? Just realised it has to have been a while back.

Outside Japan, maybe.

It only ended like... 3-4 years ago. It's worth pointing out Hasha came out in 2002. The Cipher Cards with Al and company were from... 2020 or so. So FAR from being forgotten.

Well, actually, looking up, they got two sets at least. So they were certainly a mainstay. Their last time in the spotlight hasn't been long ago, as it were.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Royalty really should dabble in ninjutsu more often.

3 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Moblie Baths soon 😮

18984.png?updated=1483820596

Does this count? Bravely Second's Rubadub. Initially just a bathhouse, it soon (I forget how) becomes the heroes' seagoing ship. And, once they discover heating special rock makes it float, the Rubadub becomes the world's hottest & wettest airship.♨️🛳️

(Although I don't think it's possible to take a scalding sky soak? I distinctly remember (but I could be wrong) that there wasn't enough heat being generated to levitate the ship and keep the baths toasty at the same time.)

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

You mean AM2R? Man they really wanted that dead but we all know the AM2R is out there.

No.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/04/demo_for_stunning_fan-made_2d_metroid_prime_game_released

-Looks like it was taken down a few years ago?🤔 Weird, I don't think I learned about it until this year, or maybe last?

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Don't get entangled with a piano it'll string you along and take the keys of your heart for itself.

I was thinking about the refrigerator.

"Why is there ice in the milk? And the eggs are frozen solid!🤨"

"There is nothing colder than how you treated me last night!"

I wouldn't risk it. That and the toilet, I wouldn't want that acting up on me.