• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Oof. This might be desperate, but do you still have rescue staff uses, and would using one help?

No, I didn’t. And without the ability to move her (without putting Azura in range, would be OHKOed by everything because I had her tank hexing rods) she would have died anyway because apparently the oni chieftain paired up with Hinoka had enough strength to OHKO her.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

This wild Fiora has fully evolved! She's super effective!

myjC10vw_o.png

Minus the Robed HP (normally it's 48 at 20/20), her Str, Skl, Spd, and Lck are all actually on their averages. Her Res is 4 points below average, which she must've then given to her Def, which is 4 above.

Farina would have 49 HP, with 2 Str, 6 Lck, and 4-5 Def over the average Fiora, while losing 1-2 Skl, 2 Spd, and 3 Res. Average Florina would be 45 HP, with 1 Str and 10 Lck over the average Fiora, while losing 3 Def, 6 Res, and 1 Con. Just for comparison.

I made it through Hinoka’s chapter!! I shouldn’t have been scared that was... actually really easy. It was easier than Sakura’s chapter actually. The only reason it took me so long to complete is that the chapter takes rather long to complete, the map is quite big with room to move around in and you always have to plan for if Hinoka decides to dragon vein. It effectively took me two attempts, I did three more but those were just me trial and erroring against the beginning pegs and kinshi knights to find a formation that worked against them, only the other two attempts did I actually meaningfully progress. So yeah, it was easy and nothing to be afraid of- fun, mind you, but easy.

Which means tomorrow is Ryoma chapter time. Is it possible to soft lock your game here? No one has shuriken breaker and my Corrin doesn’t have sword breaker. I created a backup save just in case, for my Corrin to grab it, if need be.

Edited by Sooks

Black Friday's sale doesn't look too hot so far.

It's actually Black Week right now; offers started on monday already.

Maybe Cyber Monday will have something for me; still would like to get a cheap gaming laptop maybe.

As for games I might grab Rune Factory 4 once I have e-shop card. Nothing else caught my eyes, but not because the offer is poor (still both Xenoblade games and Three Houses are on sale), but because I have all potential interesting games.

I'll take this chance to get a New 2DS XL, though not until tomorrow.

Much I'd want a Switch, I want to wait a little for more news about that Switch Pro.

Ahhh yes, the Gnosis doing 9,999 damage was really funny, Monolith.

Also, I seen that Fates thread got locked, not that that's a surprise at all. 

Edited by lightcosmo

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Why in God's name is this allowed? That is just actual shit, you can't convince me otherwise.

If you're looking for shit, try Rocky Mountain oysters.

I don't like mushrooms myself, but it can't possibly taste as bad it looks (although, sight does influence taste). I'm still skipping on mushroom ketchup, for I was the kid who never went for the green-dyed ordinary ketchup when it was presented before me, it wasn't cool, it was disgusting.

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ahhh yes, the Gnosis doing 9,999 damage was really funny, Monolith. 

Is this what happens during an infamously designed early section I remember Armagon mentioned when Kossy isn't around and the Gnosis are about? Or is this some scripted boss battle I'm not aware (and wish to remain in the dark on) of?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is this what happens during an infamously designed early section I remember Armagon mentioned when Kossy isn't around and the Gnosis are about? Or is some scripted boss I'm not aware (and wish to remain in the dark on) of?

Without the hilbert effect active, the Gnosis are deadly. 

And yeah, its early game "tutorial" stuff. 

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Without the hilbert effect active, the Gnosis are deadly.

They're only deadly because Episode I is one of those RPGs where you can only escape battles if you use a specific item so if Shion gets into a battle with them before KOS-MOS joins, that's just GGs. 

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

Valkyria Chronicles 4 feels like the perfect evolution from the first game with everything they've introduced so far.

Yup! It literally is VC1 but perfected!

12 hours ago, Sooks said:

How exactly are you supposed to make it up the wall with no casualties???

There are so many enemies.... they’re so strong... and they’re paired up.......

I think like 5 units does that turn, and I honestly don’t think I can progress without getting a game over from this state even if I didn’t want to reset (I already reset).

RIP Siegbert, Sophie, Felicia and Leo

Use your staves to try and make your units face less troubles! Freeze, Enfeeble, Entrap, etc!

>Valkyria Chronicles 4 Ch.5

>Enemy tank starts moving, fires at Eileen, it completely misses and hits Riley instead, killing her instantly

Yeah, I'm just gonna redo that turn, that was bullshit.

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

>Valkyria Chronicles 4 Ch.5

>Enemy tank starts moving, fires at Eileen, it completely misses and hits Riley instead, killing her instantly

Yeah, I'm just gonna redo that turn, that was bullshit.

I didn't know that Kaga worked on that game.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I didn't know that Kaga worked on that game.

Nah, Kaga would just vomit tanks and grenadiers all over the map. Throw in some elite snipers for good measure and you don't get to play the game.

Ok so the tank just decimated my base because when I moved Riley away from it, the tall buildings prevented her from intercepting.

Since I'm not sure how the fuck I'm supposed to stop that tank, it's time for my good old friend: the internet guides.