Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Keeping your priorities straight, eh?

GVizG9t.png

Hmm... Penny seems nice, but I haven’t gotten any of the heart events (I think that’s what they’re called) with anyone yet, so idk.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

I really should stop posting here...

How to fell teehee in one move

Three Houses's visuals, for me, are something that doesn't really impact my experience with the game, but I still love to bash them because it's rather impressive to me that they managed to make a triple A game that looks so absurdly awful.

Like, the game looks worse than some gamecube games. Come on. The textures are blurry, there's no anti-alias so everything looks jagged as all hell, characters in battle clip through the ground very often, clothes clip through stuff even more often, battalions vanish depending on the camera angle, the text font is so shitty that on lower resolutions people have complained that they can't even read properly... Then there's the fact that they had to implement a 30 FPS cap because the game was so poorly optimized, and yet it still suffers from frequent slowdowns due to their unhealthy obsession with spawning ten thousand particle effects after every attack.

It's amazing. I would go as far as to say that literally everything about the game's technical aspect is completely wrong in every way. Even taking into account the time and budget constraints, it takes a special brand of incompetence (or misguided ambition) to make something so horrendous.

Again, nothing that impacts the experience too significantly, but it is really funny to me that the game's so thoroughly inept, technically speaking.

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

I really should stop posting here...

Dude, if you leave it's going to be me, Brightbow and Shrimpy (kinda) alone against the mob of Three Houses fans. I need as many people with good taste as I can get here.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

When I played SV, I married Haley.

I’m building her relationship quickly only because I accidentally discovered she likes dandelions.

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dude, if you leave it's going to be me, Brightbow and Shrimpy (kinda) alone against the mob of Three Houses fans. I need as many people with good taste as I can get here.

Wait but Shrimpy has gone on record saying Three Houses is his favorite FE.

Just now, Armagon said:

Wait but Shrimpy has gone on record saying Three Houses is his favorite FE.

Hence the kinda. He likes Berwick Saga as well. He's kind of in the middle I guess. It's not like you, who hates everything I love. I mean, not quite everything, but... Berwick Saga counts for everything. So yeah.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m building her relationship quickly only because I accidentally discovered she likes dandelions.

Haha, she's basically the fastest you can build up a relationship with because of that.

Also since her birthday is in early Spring... and before the Flower Dance. You can pretty much get her to like five-six hearts before Spring Year 1 is over! It's insane...

As it is, I'd recommend either Haley or Penny, but that's just me.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hence the kinda. He likes Berwick Saga as well. He's kind of in the middle I guess. It's not like you, who hates everything I love. I mean, not quite everything, but... Berwick Saga counts for everything. So yeah.

Hey man, I think Berwick is neat, it's just not for me.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I like the DSFE games. That counts for some Kaga love, I guess, haha.

Eh, good enough. They're my favorite FEs if you don't count KagaSaga, at least.

Just now, Armagon said:

Not good enough. Either you join the cult or you die.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, another go at Ch. 3 where everything went to hell and a handbasket at the end told me that it just wasn't for me either.

Like I've said about Kaga before...interesting ideas with questionable execution.

Inevitable end + Spy Shuriken....

This is gone be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

All for the silence staff....

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He's kind of in the middle I guess

More like i like each game for different reasons haha

You will find that i tend to like the games more who go away from the normal FE forumla, so to say

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

OPHELIA WITH THE CLUTCH CRIT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!

IuvsTtf.png

Figures Best Mage of Fates would save the day with a timely crit.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Inevitable end + Spy Shuriken....

This is gone be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

All for the silence staff....

Good luck. I cleared that map on Lunatic, but only because my Corrin was fast enough to wield a Dragon Stone + without being doubled, and thus could tank Ryoma for days.... Also if all you want is the silence staff you could focus just on that side and ignore the other (although that pile of gold is really nice to have...)

>2 Spy Shurikens and enemies don't move with bait

Howtf am i suppossed to deal with this?

6 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Good luck

Thanks!

thus could tank Ryoma for days....

I can cheese by baiting Ryoma to the Bottom, and my Corrin only takes like 5 Damage from Ryom without getting doubled (before Draconic hex, even, not that i did Nina's Paralogue), so i can last longer if i need to against him, especially with the heal tiles

although that pile of gold is really nice to have...

yeah...

I only have like 300 Gold atm, and even if Iago's chapter gives me 20k, extra 10k would go alot in helping the matter, especially since i need to get like every staff in the shop for the final maps, and aloooooot of Tonics

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

What happened?

Sleep arrows from hell got Izerna killed. Sherlock's shiny almost-new Imperial bow breaking caused him to get attacked and nearly killed while unarmed.

And missing 70% of the time got me frustrated to the point of quitting. It really just isn't for me.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>2 Spy Shurikens and enemies don't move with bait

Howtf am i suppossed to deal with this?

Bop one of guys in the corridor from range, then shelter them back out of spy shuriken range with someone that can tank the enemies in the corridor. That should get those one to start moving at least, which should clear things up enough to start luring the spy shurikens with your shuriken breaker.

You need to have FOUR hearts with someone to take them to the flower dance? Welp, looks my character is going single.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...I am sick of the map theme already

*music volume to zero*

Youtube, play the actual good late game track

Wait a different song plays for that map? What song?