• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Nina has the best bow name for Nina

Anyway, I GOT ENOUGH TO BUILD THE CHICKEN/HEN COOP! It is now time to start raising chickens and as such hopefully making more money.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Also Ryoma just crit rend heaven'd corncob

He has rend heaven on lunatic??

2 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Uh-oh, hopefully you have enough vulneraries, concoctions, and elixirs in the convoy to keep him going...

Should last me ~12 turns more what i have

I am almost done with the hallway, hopefully i will be able to backtrack in time haha

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He has rend heaven on lunatic??

rwXHSj3.png

I am leaving Azure there to give Corncob extra healing per turn

I HAD TWO HEARTS WITH ALEX BUT I ACCIDENTALLY RUMMAGED THROUGH TRASH IM FRONT OF HIM NOOO

Why is that so easy to do by accident?

Oh well, it’s not like I care about his events all that much. He’s a chad.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

rpLSvfV.png

IT IS DONE, COMRADES!

All items get!

Also my ass MVP Xander & Siegbert. It's 100% Nina. Girl got 4 Lvlups this map. Would've never been able to do it without her ❤️

Congrats!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

1mal0HZ.png

Huh

what a low STR cap.

Yeah, its the big weakness of an otherwise excellent class. Fortunately bow have a high base might, and the potential for effective damage to compensate some.

Congrats!

Thanks^^

Fortunately bow have a high base might, and the potential for effective damage to compensate some.

Yeah, and thankfully i was able to pass down Bowfaire as well, which helps quite a bit. Would've been cool if i was able to pass Quick Draw, too!

Maybe could've been done by Partner sealing Niles into Archer and let him get 2 levels...

But eh, too late for that xD

I am thinking of reclassing Nina into Adventurer for Endgame so i can have an extra staffer on hand. But dunno, i like her current Power and movement very much...

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Congratulations!

Thanks 😄

Okay well it’s not a cutscene but there was a little X icon in the corner of her text box so I pressed X instead of A and the scene wasn’t skipped! Hooray!

VPYLyzL.png

Hexing Rod in the first Room already..

And every unit has a Wyrmslyayer to murderize CornCob, Kana, Camilla and Siegbert...

Oh wow i gotta clear this room turn 1

Atleast i have Silence which should give me a bit of a leeway...

Edited by Shrimperor

Fates doesn't give out Silver weapons to every enemy does it? That was one of the most annoying things about 3H imo. Silver weapons on like 95% of the enemy army doesnt make it "fun" or "challenging", just boring.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So they actually put some thought into enemy setups then?

''some'' is an understatement.

No FE has a carefully designed gameplay like Conquest does. Every enemy has different equipment and skills, and serves a purpose on the map.

Only Lunatic Late game does go kinda crazy with inevitable end, but even then it's doable.

There's no stat inflation, no ambush spawns, no surprises, no bullshit.

Enemies on Lunatic have the same stats as hard, but different skills and positioning instead.

Edited by Shrimperor

3 hours ago, Robert Stewart said:

Entirely random PSA for those of you who like Touhou and/or Metroidvanias: Touhou Luna nights is a good game™️, and y'all should give it a try. :v

I haven't played it through yet, but I enjoyed what I've played yet.

Same goes for Genso Wanderer.

L7fz01X.png

Hmm, The non healing staves i have remaning for the last 3 maps hmm...

I will need atleast 1 of the Entraps for Hans, 3 of the Silences for the Meidos around, and maybe even use 1 Rescue....
Endgame-1 shouldn't require any staves
Endgame-2 however....

And Mornin, Kasumi

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I haven't played it through yet, but I enjoyed what I've played yet.

Same goes for Genso Wanderer.

Genso Wanderer is like a "Mystery Dungeon" game, correct? That's the impression I've got, at least.

Scarlet Curiosity(Touhou Ys, basically) is the next fangame I want to try. I found something today called Tempest of the Heavens and Earth that looks good as well.

I was pretty amazed how far Fates went in turning the dreck that was Awakening into something resembling a strategy game. They even turned pair-up into something interesting. Which is fascinating because the writing still clearly assumes players have no brain.

Mind you, I still think it plays like ass. But I can still appreciate the general sense of actually giving a fuck that' it has going on.

Edited by BrightBow

3 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Genso Wanderer is like a "Mystery Dungeon" game, correct? That's the impression I've got, at least.

Scarlet Curiosity(Touhou Ys, basically) is the next fangame I want to try. I found something today called Tempest of the Heavens and Earth that looks good as well.

I haven't played this game yet, so I can' really give a good answer here.

Genso Wanderer is similar to a dungeon crawler; it definitely goes to the dircetion of Ys.