• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

I wouldnt have been able to, so you're better at it than I am!

Yeah, unlike me, my brother took two attempts to complete it, the first cause my explanation of how it worked sucked, so it was trial and error, the second, he simply set the whole thing up all in one move, it was crazy, haha.

To be fair it was at my better times. I have become pretty bad in solving puzzles the past years (honestly I don't know why; probably I already passed my best times). I totally messed up with the panel puzzle in Daiba Studio. Couldn't do it without a guide because all the stupid monster spawns distracted me.

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I've wanted to try it myself. Apparently it's a continuation of where the anime left off.

Wouldn't that just be the manga then? Unless Toradora is original.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wouldn't that just be the manga then? Unless Toradora is original.

Ah, just checked. It's an original storyline. A retelling of the base story in the anime, but with a lot of changes.

Toradora did start off as a light novel though.

A little alert popped up in the corner in stardew valley that I think said “the o_____ is waiting” and I missed it. Oh well, I guess I can be surprised whenever I find the thing.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What is happening?

Edit: Good job Benice!

The voices from almost a century ago come back to enlighten the present. 

Edited by Wraith

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ey, congrats!

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

And good job lightcosmo!

I lied, I only completed the main story, I didn't realise there was another whole story! 

But, thanks nonetheless!

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Tweet from a journalist from Nintendo Insider. Certainly nothing confirmed at this point, but it's interesting to say the least.

Screenshot_20210102-171943_Samsung_Inter

I doubt Prime 4 will be this year considering they restarted it's development not so far ago

I have a reached a point in CrossCode's plot where my investment shot up immensely which means this game takes priority over Radiant Dawn which means Radiant Dawn is on hold until I beat CrossCode.

Huh, someone thinks Genealogy remake's guaranteed. Nothing's certain until it's out.

Meanwhile, I just finished A New Day, the new stuff in TWEWY:FR.

I have feelings about it.

Spoiler

On the story front, they massacred my boy. Why would they do such a thing? Right at the end after he'd gotten out he's shot dead by Little Ms Reaper, an act Joshua responds to by shooting Coco but she gets away to resurrect Minamimoto. Right after we learn that the UG of Shinjuku got demolished and the events there and in Shibuya are likely related, with him and Hanekoma standing over the city slightly concerned about it alongside the girl who survived it's destruction who apparently matters in Neo and who apparently synced with Neku, hence him getting the visions (which is a whole kettle of fish). And then Joshua reveals he's not concerned about Neku having died, despite Neku being the reason he didn't fucking demolish Shibuya and him having shot Coco in the previous scene and FFS, that's just ridiculous.

And with the last bit I see how Minamimoto's back, though it has a few questions: 1. It seems to confirm that Minamimoto was dead n the main game, despite that seemingly not being the case, which reveals he can just keep coming back so long as someone refines his sigil, which makes him immortal. Giving that guy immortality was a bad idea. 2. Coco herself says that Neku needs to be around despite what Joshua said, after having shot him. So she wanted him dead? Apparently so, but what this leads to is yet unknown.

It's hinted Coco's had some significant help too, which does not get answered at present. Neku also hasn't shown up in anything Neo so far, which has me concerned about the outcome of her actions. Also the last scene's kinda ridiculous as an explainer of what the hell we just went through, but kinda limited on the explaining part. It didn't help that story wise not much went on before the end. I'd figured out Coco was definitely the cause by Day 2 (which I assume was the point of that scene), but there wasn't all that much in terms of the world being all over the place besides the map being messed with, Shiki and Rhyme being false images put in the game for seemingly the hell of it (and for drama when Rhyme saves Beat again) and the brief encounter with Kariya and Uzuki which didn't go anywhere.

Also, difficulty wise, I found the Dissonance battles a pain to go through a bunch in a row, while the fights Vs. the second and third day bosses tripped me up enough that I chose to pull the difficulty down mostly because the amount of damage was wild. There's also a ton of new pins and tracks, which have seemed fine from what I've seen so far.