• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

And they changed it? In Fates? Why?

Acacia remembered some of the detail, there it is.

Wait you don’t like Hinoka’s voice? What’s wrong with it?

That's referring to the repeated jokes about her being a chainsmoker and in Heroes, where the VA changed, imo for the worse.

I would actually say that Peri makes more sense than her set of retainers, since she placed very highly in some super big fighting tournament without training, meanwhile Hinoka’s retainers saved her life one time when they didn’t even know each other and ???.

If it were just on strength, maybe.

But considering that loyalty and being trusted to do things correctly would be expected too, you'd think Peri would be an awful choice. Again, this isn't dismissing Hinoka's retainers being bad, just that for Xander he has a guy who'd hit on a tree dressed in a skirt and is quite okay with fucking off the moment the war's over and the girl who'd quite willingly stab as she pleases. Not great.

58 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
...He's still green, and his C support with Kabbãge mentioned radishes. It is decided: He must hook up with Kabbãge so I get to make lame salad jokes.

I love this. What a happy salad they will be.

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

My guess? When they added the Hinoka character, they thought she would suit the design better.

Kagero’s design doesn’t suit Kagero.

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

If it were just on strength, maybe.

But considering that loyalty and being trusted to do things correctly would be expected too, you'd think Peri would be an awful choice. Again, this isn't dismissing Hinoka's retainers being bad, just that for Xander he has a guy who'd hit on a tree dressed in a skirt and is quite okay with fucking off the moment the war's over and the girl who'd quite willingly stab as she pleases. Not great.

I was just offering that Peri actually served a purpose once hired.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I would actually say that Peri makes more sense than her set of retainers, since she placed very highly in some super big fighting tournament without training, meanwhile Hinoka’s retainers saved her life one time when they didn’t even know each other and ???.

Peri is also female Hans but it's fine because she's a girl, i guess.

Peri existing makes Xander a hypocrite.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Tiki can’t use the arena...... WHY WHY WHY

Because they aren't Rubenio, forcing a kid into gladiatorial fights.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Do weapons get used up during the Arena in that game? Since I could see it being an exception for the Manakete classes so you don't use up their stones in there.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Lin, from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (Dark Conflict as it's subtitled in Europe). I've been replaying the game recently, still very fun for me, despite the passing of what will be exactly 13 years since its release come the 21st of this month. The villains might be cartoonish, but I still like the cast, and Lin I think I can say beyond a reasonable doubt is my favorite.

oh figures, i didnt finish it thats why i cant remember the game. i really like her design, whos the artist? any other work they done, heroes illustration maybe? somehow it remind me of valkyria chronicle

now i wonder how Switch Wars could look like

Trump got banned on basically every social media platform hahahahahaha gottem. It only took four years.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Tiki can’t use the arena...... WHY WHY WHY

think she can in FE3 but i'm not sure.

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

For some reason they are fine with someone dragging a ballista into the arena, though.

You have now put this image into my head and i can't stop thinking about it.

I miss the Ballistican class, it was so funny.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Trump got banned on basically every social media platform hahahahahaha gottem. It only took four years.

And now he's claiming he'll make his own. With Blackjack and Hookers. Watch that bring another bankruptcy.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And now he's claiming he'll make his own. 

He tried to use the official POTUS account and those tweets got deleted too.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, best ballista:

Ballistician | Fire Emblem Wiki | Fandom

Mini-Tank!

Image is RIP.

Just now, Armagon said:

Image is RIP.

Yep. He announced that in those tweets.

Put it on its own tab and refresh. It's a current problem with wikia pictures.

I suppose it's better then allowing people to come with a tank into the arena, like in Tear Ring Saga.

Since they just use regular bows and crossbows in that game, ammo isn't a problem either.

Edited by BrightBow

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

The Twitter intern that gets to ban him multiple times be like

To be fair, even the original ballista were mechanized artillery. That's why there's that whole "oil from an overharvested fruit" to explain why they turned stationary in Mystery, then dtiched altogether.

Does anyone know deployment slots are determined in this game? Urgently?

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

A different version, just for this occasion.

I warp-skipped chapter 21 of fe1. I took one look and said “no”. It’s sad, the maps until then were overall good... did they remove infinite warp in fe11, the remake?

13 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

If the president it not even allowed to use social media to stage a coup to overthrow his own country anymore, then Cancel Culture has gone to far.

Hahahaha. Nice.

4 minutes ago, joevar said:

my reaction to that basically "eh, what? since when trump have twitch account?"

If you mean Twitter, he’s had it since long before his presidency. It’s his primary platform and regardless of what I think like that isn’t obvious at this point Twitter banned him for inciting violence.