• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kabbãge enters Hoshido and discovers that a Nohrian ally, Mokushu, has been under attack for days. Kabbãge rushes to assist their besieged troops."

Mokushu destroyed Shura's homeland and forced him to flee to Nohr become a pirate.

"Kabbãge rushes to assist"

Shura when he has go to help the country that ruined him

Son_of_Godzilla_Minilla.jpg

41 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd like to know, just where is the name Roland coming from? It's not a name among the capturable bosses or something? Is it some custom Avatar you found or something...?

He's a generic hero I captured in the boat chapter. He randomly got the name Roland from the pool of generic names. I found the accidental reference to FE7 funny, so here we are.

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

On the flipside, with how things turn out, Shura ends up enacting his revenge on Mokushu.

That actually sounds awesome.

43 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And sleep well^^

Thanks! I should be sleeping, but instead I'm reading the Teehee thread. Oh, well.

IMG_20210111_194705.jpg

I see.

IMG_20210111_194926.jpg

LeaBruh2.png

IMG_20210111_195203.jpg

IMG_20190420_1312552.jpg

Capped Strength, Skill and Defense Ike btw.

Guys, I don't think I like this Endgame.

If I were designing this map, I would simply spread out the dragons more because as it stands, they can swarm you very easily.

Best to thin out the numbers, wait for the remaining dragons' gauges to run out, and kill them quickly while they're untransformed.

Making good use of a heron laguz can let you take down Dheg in one turn.

Hey wait, Dhegnesia doesn't have Nihil. Dragonfoe should work. Unless Mantle also blocks that in which case RIP.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

@Armagon wait until Ike has high biorythm and give him support, that should give a massive hit boost. Healing + Dancing means Ike should deal 80 Damage, and the rest can finish it

My Ike has almost worst Biorythm right now, that essentially means waiting like.....how ever many turns it takes to return to high/peak.

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also Double Bow Shinon

IMG_20210111_202711.jpg

IMG_20210111_202722.jpg

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

With some restores xD

Well I have literally one six uses left so that might be a problem.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20210111_202711.jpg

IMG_20210111_202722.jpg

Outranges him and deals enough damage for Ike to kill after dancing. Just wait until positive biorythm for better hit rate. Also, supports.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well I have literally one six uses left so that might be a problem.

should be enough

Edited by Shrimperor

Played the first 6 chapters of Fates and picked Birthright. I also got two ships off the ground: Corrin x Azura and Kaze x Rinkah. I only really know I want to do those plus Takumi x Oboro, Saizo x Kagero, and Hayato x Sakura. Hmm...

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Literally none of what he said about Three Houses fans applies to me, but a nice video all the same!

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd like to know, just where is the name Roland coming from? It's not a name among the capturable bosses or something? Is it some custom Avatar you found or something...?

There’s a pool of names for captured generic Nohrian men, which the game randomly picked from for his name. There’s also one for Nohrian women, Hoshidan women, and Hoshidan men.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That actually sounds awesome.

Does Shura have high skill? I always bench him so idk, but if he does, through the power of bows he might be one of your better boss killing options.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thanks! I should be sleeping, but instead I'm reading the Teehee thread. Oh, well.

You say this like it’s a bad thing.