Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

33 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, what are you playing again?

Sooks is playing Detroit: Become Human for......reasons.

Actually, @Sookswhy are you playing Detroit: Become Human? I'm genuinely curious.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sooks is playing Detroit: Become Human for......reasons.

Actually, @Sookswhy are you playing Detroit: Become Human? I'm genuinely curious.

Not all of my opinions can be popular.....

And yeah that’s what I’m playing @Acacia Sgt

I'm watching a streamer play Thracia and he's saying that he doesn't really like Berwick Saga. Someone please hold me or I'm going to kill him. Okay no jk But what if it isn't jk Okay no it is jk

On the one hand, I've always felt the Alola titles were actually not all that easy, especially in you're not overlevelled.

Spoiler

On the other hand, who the fuck thought Ultra Necrozma was okay? IT'S HIGHER LEVEL THAN ANYTHING BEFORE POSTGAME!

1440AD! Next time I will finish the game!

The Mongol Empire is tearing itself apart again.

tQeYCp7.png

Its grip in Europe is, well, holding in some parts, losing in others. They have definitely lost the Balkans and Baltics, however. I also took the Byzantines Pannonian lands, again. And defended Transylvania from their subjugation attempt.

Also, interesting things going on. I had my current character betrothed to the Queen of Italy a few years back. I switched to him before they got married. They got married, had a daughter... and not long after the Queen died. So now my heir is Queen of Italy (though under regency since she' still a toddler). I'll inherit Italy upon character change... though that won't happen here in CKII. Though I expect I'm set to inherit in EUIV.

Today, I finally did something I had never thought was in me before.

I toxic stalled my way to victory.

Once again, it's higher level than anything before postgame. And boosted to the point I had one 'mon that could tank a hit so long as it didn't crit.

I can't say I feel no satisfaction, but I certainly am disappointed in myself.

25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm watching a streamer play Thracia and he's saying that he doesn't really like Berwick Saga. Someone please hold me or I'm going to kill him. Okay no jk But what if it isn't jk Okay no it is jk

Oh, Bopper? I missed that part, I guess. but is it really though? jk

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Oh, Bopper? I missed that part, I guess.

To quote his exact words, he said he "wasn't really vibing with it at the moment." What a shame, he's the only FE youtuber I watch at the moment, but I can no longer do it...

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To quote his exact words, he said he "wasn't really vibing with it at the moment." What a shame, he's the only FE youtuber I watch at the moment, but I can no longer do it...

Out of curiosity, has he said how far he's gotten? I know that earlygame hitrates are a turnoff to many. 

Just now, Spara said:

Out of curiosity, has he said how far he's gotten? I know that earlygame hitrates are a turnoff to many. 

He didn't say it. I imagine he may've been thrown off by all the new mechanics and the hitrates. He did say that he'd have to stream the game to really get into it with the help of chat. I mean, sure, any excuse to have someone stream Berwick is good.

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

lol a friend of mine who doesn't play FE just found the Camilla scene. He's currently making fun of me for it. Wonderful.

Quick, throw out the FE boomer card! It’s your only hope!

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, sure, any excuse to have someone stream Berwick is good.

True. The last Berwick stream I saw was... well, the one I cohosted with FED a few months back. Before that, it was FED's old playthrough, which stalled out at 9-main until he lost his save, and I'm talking March/April for that. 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Quick, throw out the FE boomer card! It’s your only hope!

I tried, but he... actually started to argue why I didn't like big mommy milkers. I'm about 87% sure he was being sarcastic. Then he ended up getting me to admit that I'm a hipster. Whoops.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

True. The last Berwick stream I saw was... well, the one I cohosted with FED a few months back. Before that, it was FED's old playthrough, which stalled out at 9-main until he lost his save, and I'm talking March/April for that. 

Oof... Yeah, we need a new stream to sate the Berwicklust.

Thracia is fun guys I swear.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thracia is fun guys I swear.

Movement Stars on enemies was a terrible idea.

Also, that thumbnail really demonstrates how ugly the emulator's sprite filter is.

Edited by BrightBow

27 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Movement Stars on enemies was a terrible idea.

Absolutely awful... Though he had exactly enough speed to double Hicks, so it didn't matter here.

27 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Also, that thumbnail really demonstrates how ugly the emulator's sprite filter is.

Really? I like it. I think it looks better like that, personally. But that's just me, of course.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Really? I like it. I think it looks better like that, personally. But that's just me, of course.

It looks all smeared.

I get on an old TV you wouldn't have noticed the individual pixels like you do on an emulator, but I can't say I find these filters to be a better alternative.

Edited by BrightBow

Further on movement starts, each star is a 5% chance.

I'm trying to remember if generics can have them, but few bosses will ever have more than one (and many still have 0), with quite a few also being recruitable.

Still, if it does proc, it's not a pretty sight.