Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Add me on the list of "Jeez Miitopia shouldn't be 50".

Speaking of, I wanted to do a list of what I felt about all the titles:

Hide contents

Please deliver:

Project Triangle Strategy

You have my curiosity:

Mario Golf (This is a new feeling, actually considering a Mario sports title), No More Heroes 3 (I need to try the series, that's the issue here),SaGa Frontier, Legend of Mana (PS1 2D JRPGs wilt new stuff? We'll see how these turn out on release), Outer Worlds (Heard good things, not sure how performance might ba affected.)

Shame this port's so pricey:

Miitopia, Skyward Sword

🤔:

Knockout City, Stubbs the Zombie, BD II, Ghosts n Goblins, Fall Guys, World’s End Club, MH Rise, Ninja Gaiden Remaster, Neon White

Not interested in this on Switch/ever:

Hades Physical, Apex Legends, Samurai Warriors 5, PvZ Battle for Neighborville, Tales from the Borderlands, Famicom Detective VNs, Star Wars Hunters

Addons, schmaddons:

ANCHxMario, Xeno Smash, AoC EP

How about no?

DC Super Hero Girls, Capcom Arcade (Honestly hate the model it's pushing)

See you in 2022

BotW 2, Splatoon 3

So, there's a list at least I can point to.

I agree with this, mostly. Just put... everything in "you have my curiosity" except for Mario Golf into "🤔", as well as Skyward Sword and BotW 2 (but that's mostly because I don't really care about Zelda in general); and Splatoon 3 into the "Nintendo will never fix their online so not interested" category.

Seriously though, does anyone know if there have been any improvements at all in recent times? Because I kinda lost hope and stopped checking a long time ago.

• Replies 177.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Nice, I got a perfect score on our first chemistry test! 69/82!

I didn't understand a bloody thing that was going on, but yay!

It doesn't fix my ego 'cause I got 0/25 on the one we had today, though...

18 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Add me on the list of "Jeez Miitopia shouldn't be 50".

Speaking of, I wanted to do a list of what I felt about all the titles:

Reveal hidden contents

Please deliver:

Project Triangle Strategy

You have my curiosity:

Mario Golf (This is a new feeling, actually considering a Mario sports title), No More Heroes 3 (I need to try the series, that's the issue here),SaGa Frontier, Legend of Mana (PS1 2D JRPGs wilt new stuff? We'll see how these turn out on release), Outer Worlds (Heard good things, not sure how performance might ba affected.)

Shame this port's so pricey:

Miitopia, Skyward Sword

🤔:

Knockout City, Stubbs the Zombie, BD II, Ghosts n Goblins, Fall Guys, World’s End Club, MH Rise, Ninja Gaiden Remaster, Neon White

Not interested in this on Switch/ever:

Hades Physical, Apex Legends, Samurai Warriors 5, PvZ Battle for Neighborville, Tales from the Borderlands, Famicom Detective VNs, Star Wars Hunters

Addons, schmaddons:

ANCHxMario, Xeno Smash, AoC EP

How about no?

DC Super Hero Girls, Capcom Arcade (Honestly hate the model it's pushing)

See you in 2022

BotW 2, Splatoon 3

So, there's a list at least I can point to.

Is see you in 2022 a good thing?

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yeah. My sister is an absolute genius at biology (99% IN AP BIO 12 OH MY GOD) But also nearly flunked science Honors 10!

There are kids who aren’t even in those classes! Like me unless I get into Governor’s school (I almost certainly won’t).

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

There are kids who aren’t even in those classes! Like me unless I get into Governor’s school (I almost certainly won’t).

There are no prerequisites to get into honors 10, though. You just decide "Ah yes, I am good at science." Except for me, it was "Ah yes, my sister is good at science. Maybe I will be good at science too!"

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

There are no prerequisites to get into honors 10, though. You just decide "Ah yes, I am good at science." Except for me, it was "Ah yes, my sister is good at science. Maybe I will be good at science too!"

You didn’t know if you were good at science by then?

Just now, Sooks said:

You didn’t know if you were good at science by then?

With are curriculum? Nope. Grades k-8 were basically just "Here's how the scientific process works!" Not to mention that we had THREE SCIENCE CLASSES IN ALL OF GRADE 8. And Grade 9 was also pretty easy. I thought that I was good, 'cause I've always been interested in science, but that isn't how the coookie crumbled.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Is see you in 2022 a good thing?

It's the "It's very likely next year" and I don't have a demo to try out to get an impression of the game so far.

I'll say my full piece on PTS when I've played the other route, but so far so good.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I agree with this, mostly. Just put... everything in "you have my curiosity" except for Mario Golf into "🤔", as well as Skyward Sword and BotW 2 (but that's mostly because I don't really care about Zelda in general); and Splatoon 3 into the "Nintendo will never fix their online so not interested" category.

Seriously though, does anyone know if there have been any improvements at all in recent times? Because I kinda lost hope and stopped checking a long time ago.

🤔 is a could go either way category, so understandable. I expected to make it smaller, bet in the coming months it will be.

I couldn't tell you as I spent my NSO trials playing SNES games.

Basically, I know that I shouldn't be in honors science because I'm better at making puns for the chemical names than balancing them.

Edited by Benice

40 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Apply a Dark Orb to Seal Reinforcements, and then don't perform another complete Blade Combo afterwards, unless it's also finishes Dark.

So the clones count as reinforcements huh. Good to know!

Although the only Dark finishers i have in my main party are Coffee with Milk, who i don't wanna bring out so early, and Azami

F xD

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Benice said:

WAT

It's SPOILERS!, so fans are nice enough to give it a codename, so they can speak of it without ruining things for other people who haven't played that far.

You'll eventually get to it, but not for a long while with where you're at.🙂

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's SPOILERS!, so fans are nice enough to give it a codename, so they can speak of it without ruining things for other people who haven't played that far.

Oh.

I kinda wish a beverage was playable tho

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

You'll eventually get to it, but not for a long while with where you're at.🙂

Especially if I keep spending hours clipping through a bridge until I get it just right.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Also FPS drops are really starting to become super noticeable/annoying because battles are only getting faster...

Switch pro when?

I didn't notice it that much.

Only place with noticable framedrops was Torigoth and Old Factory.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I did not know that it ws possible to be this bad at chemistry.

I was horrendous at chemistry. Tbf, it's because it's math 2.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Although the only Dark finishers i have in my main party are Coffee with Milk, who i don't wanna bring out so early, and Azami

You have Percival, right? He's amazing in long fights.

Also remember, T-elos is available now. Highest pull rate of any Blade. She's a Greataxe so Rex or Zeke are good candidates.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Especially if I keep spending hours clipping through a bridge until I get it just right.

Did you not watch the video I posted?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Did you not watch the video I posted?

Nah, not yet. 

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

was horrendous at chemistry. Tbf, it's because it's math 2.

I am going to love physics when we get to that next week.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

WAT

milchkaffee.jpg

Arts:

Tastes good - Topple

Awakener - Extra damage to toppled enemies. Ends Topple.

Sweet Sugar - Heal

Specials:

1 Gulp: Competely heals. Blade Retreats after and switches with nearest position. 

2 Gulp: Topples enemies without Break

3 Gulp: Enemy loses enrage

Coffee Smasher: All Enemies in Area get auto Driver Combo'd

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You have Percival, right? He's amazing in long fights

yeah, never used him though xD

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also remember, T-elos is available now. Highest pull rate of any Blade. She's a Greataxe so Rex or Zeke are good candidates

Yeah i should start pulling again now that i am lvl5 Merc.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

milchkaffee.jpg

Truly the hottest waifu in all of Xenoblade.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah, never used him though xD

'Cause he'd never hit amirite

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also remember, T-elos is available now. Highest pull rate of any Blade. She's a Greataxe so Rex or Zeke are good candidates.

Because I've been gif-ing a bunch of battle animations I like over the past day, and you mentioned her.:

giphy.gif

Sorry if this is bothersome.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Arts:

Tastes good - Topple

Awakener - Extra damage to toppled enemies. Ends Topple.

Sweet Sugar - Heal

Specials:

1 Gulp: Competely heals. Blade Retreats after and switches with nearest position. 

2 Gulp: Topples enemies without Break

3 Gulp: Enemy loses enrage

Coffee Smasher: All Enemies in Area get auto Driver Combo'd

10/10 for a detailed joke.😄

I sorta wish I liked tea and coffee for the cultural history behind them, but nope.