• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

They got killed easily by ms. pegasi.

I could be mistaken, but I recall my Erinys having FE6 Marcus-tier levels, meaning that she couldn't even ORKO with the Brave lance... They made pretty quick mincemeatof her.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

FIFY

definetly

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I could be mistaken, but I recall my Erinys having FE6 Marcus-tier levels, meaning that she couldn't even ORKO with the Brave lance... They made pretty quick mincemeatof her.

Huh

What kinda Erinys did you have. She should atleast take out the mages easily. 

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

What kinda Erinys did you have

One who wasn't thriving.

But at least she married someone non-canon! That'll spice up her life a little, I guess.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Considering his general characters preferences, I wouldn't be surprised if Rubenio tried to dump a bunch of the better kiddos and sold a bunch of stat rings so Oifey could have them and be awesome instead. And heavily use Finn too, and maybe meme some usefulness out of the most-unfortunate Shield of Thracia.

Uuhhh...

...Yeah. Guilty as charged - that is exactly what I intend to do. Word by word.

...Well, maybe the rings will go to Hannibal, actually. So, not quite entirely correct, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

I could be mistaken, but I recall my Erinys having FE6 Marcus-tier levels,

So she kills everything with Durandal in the lategame?

Oh, by the way, it's a bit late, but I forgot to acknowledge this.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Now i am imagining Berwick Perci with Dark Magic...

OOF

N2gyegyi o

See, this actually makes more sense for him. The fact that he can't see with the hood on explains why he misses constantly.

tfw smash'ers call Pyra a fe character...

My mind instantly goes to Armagon's biggest wish: FE by monolith

xD

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
N2gyegyi o

See, this actually makes more sense for him. The fact that he can't see with the hood on explains why he misses constantly.

704.jpg

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Well, maybe the rings will go to Hannibal, actually. So, not quite entirely correct, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Well someone will have to be ringlord before you get Hannibal.

Just now, Dayni said:

Well someone will have to be ringlord before you get Hannibal.

True enough. Oifey can do it. Finn is badass enough as it is.

Speaking of Finn, he's promoted. Backtracked to Agusty in case he leaves after seizing Madino. Arden's almost there, too. And... hmmmmm... Arden can use the brave sword... Hmmmmmmmmmmm... Yeah, that thing's not staying on Ayra. I mean, not even just for the memes - the thing's overkill on the woman with Astra.

22 minutes ago, Benice said:

Not unsurprising. Her growths are tied for the lowest total in Genealogy, 190, same as Silvia.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

My mind instantly goes to Armagon's biggest wish: FE by monolith

I will take this as well. I'll steal the first physical copy off the assembly line (Lightcosmo gets the second copy) if it's sci-fi FE. This time, the dragons are aliens who planted the seed of life on Mars, the seed from which humanity sprung.

Oh, no way. No fucking way.

Finn! Finn, do something! FINN YOU MORON, SIGURD'S WIFE IS GETTING KIDNAPPED RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, MOVE! YOU CAN SAVE THE WORLD, YOU JUST NEED TO SPEAR HIM! GOOOOOOOOOO--

Edited by Saint Rubenio

30 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I did not mean to push the game at you, I was not evangelizing.

Ah, no don't worry about it. I wanted to play these games anyway. Or at least try to.

Like, I do want to play Monolith Soft's other works, I just haven't really gotten around to it. Baten Kaitos is still on the backlog, Soma Bringer I had to drop because DS emulator but I would like to play it again one day, etc.

That said, I'm gonna skip the Final Fantasy game they made because I do not care lol.

30 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

An addendum- Namco x Capcom is where Kos-mos first met Reiji and Xiaomu. But someone at Namco, Monolith, Banpresto, or Atlus (strictly the North American translator/publisher here, noooo SMT or Persona at all) felt it was fine to release a game aboard when 2 of the playable characters never had their one game leave Japan. So you can be fine without it, I was.

Since I know PS2 emulation works mostly smoothly for me, I might play this first actually. I....said I was going to if Berwick didn't vibe for me, which it didn't and then I never got around to playing Namco x Capcom. I guess it be like that.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This time, the dragons are aliens who planted the seed of life on Mars, the seed from which humanity sprung.

What started as a joke by IntSys now comes full circle.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Finn! Finn, do something! FINN YOU MORON, SIGURD'S WIFE IS GETTING KIDNAPPED RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, MOVE! YOU CAN SAVE THE WORLD, YOU JUST NEED TO SPEAR HIM! GOOOOOOOOOO--

I really like how Manfroy just knew. I don't think they ever explain it either. He's that kind of villain.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I will take this as well. I'll steal the first physical copy off the assembly line (Lightcosmo gets the second copy) if it's sci-fi FE. This time, the dragons are aliens who planted the seed of life on Mars, the seed from which humanity sprung.

...I will show no fear this night. Into the dark of death I go, a protector of the faith and light.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This time, the dragons are aliens who planted the seed of life on Mars, the seed from which humanity sprung.

I can see where this is going haha.

But you know what, i would like to seeit as well.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

yeah this was super weird. I had like 4 units in the area xD