Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Speaking of Finn, he's promoted. Backtracked to Agusty in case he leaves after seizing Madino. Arden's almost there, too. And... hmmmmm... Arden can use the brave sword... Hmmmmmmmmmmm... Yeah, that thing's not staying on Ayra. I mean, not even just for the memes - the thing's overkill on the woman with Astra.

I mean, I get it.

I'm pretty sure Brave weapons give the Continue effect 100%, so make of that what you will.

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I still can’t believe it’s been over a decade since I beat Genealogy of the Holy War.

I'm 5 years since the first time.

I still regret choosing to finish Thracia first, mostly because Chapter 19 took me months to clear.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I really like how Manfroy just knew. I don't think they ever explain it either. He's that kind of villain.

Manfroy might be a Villain Stu, the Lopt Sect might be laughably evil, but I give them more credit than I should.

When JJ Abrams decided to do them but worse in tRoS, I feel like we should have given them an apology.

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

...I will show no fear this night. Into the dark of death I go, a protector of the faith and light.

Might as well follow me then, I can understand being fearful.

Imagine if Awakening kept to the on Mars concept they had.

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It had that profound of an impact on you?

It was at a time when I was still young, full of life and not the cynical broken bastard that I am today. Also my fictional palette was still quite bland at the time. That being said, I appreciate what FE 4 did with its story. It reminds me a lot of Shakespeare’s The Winter’s Tale.

Edited by Wraith

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

and most of you know which FE was my first XD

I don't remember, actually. Which one was it?

This is it! It's over, folks! Arden has promoted! The enemy doesn't stand a chance now!

Anyway, incest time. Or it would be, if Eldigan wasn't a dumbass. Instead, he's just going to give Lachesis another OP weapon (as if she needed any more of that with her full silvers inventory) and be off to get killed by his dearest king.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Might as well follow me then, I can understand being fearful.

Imagine if Awakening kept to the on Mars concept they had.

If you want superlative fantasy or science fiction I could name you at least a dozen authors or series off the bat.

25 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

tfw smash'ers call Pyra a fe character...

Huh? I thought she was a Final Fantasy character...

I'm very pleased with Pyra and Mythra's inclusion because, even though Rex isn't playable, their switching mechanic means they play almost exactly as I hoped Rex would. Mythra being faster and weaker and Pyra being slower and stronger technically isn't accurate to XC2's plot, but it is accurate to them gameplay wise; Mythra specializes in spamming arts and critical hits while Pyra's skills increase critical and Blade Combo damage, so Mythra favoring combos and Pyra dealing large bursts of damage makes sense.

Assuming we get Mythra-Style Pyra/Pyra-Style Mythra and Blue Sky Pyra/Carbon Mythra as alts, we still have five colors unaccounted for. There's also Pyra's Gormotti Cloak, but Mythra doesn't have an equivalent to that, and I don't expect their swimsuits either. I wouldn't be surprised to see KOS-MOS referenced somewhere, and hopefully they'll get alts inspired by you-know-who.

Lastly, I hope we get a remix of Elysium, in the Blue Sky because it has the greatest claim to being the game's main theme (even though it only plays in the game once during the main plot, oddly enough), as well as Drifting Soul since it was in the trailer.

Edited by Lightchao42

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

If you want superlative fantasy or science fiction I could name you at least a dozen authors or series off the bat.

I meant more on the sheer terror response.

I assume you can name a dozen in a minute and much more after that.

Edited by Dayni

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Anyway, incest time. Or it would be, if Eldigan wasn't a dumbass. Instead, he's just going to give Lachesis another OP weapon (as if she needed any more of that with her full silvers inventory) and be off to get killed by his dearest king.

Although Nosferatu tanking can be a little hard with this 10 durability sword. Once it breaks, you are stuck with a 30 weight weapon.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Fates

Bwahahah! Yeah, I can see how Genealogy might've been a slight step-up from that, story-wise.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Although Nosferatu tanking can be a little hard with this 10 durability sword. Once it breaks, you are stuck with a 30 weight weapon.

10 uses? Well, that's... unfortunate.

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

reminds me a lot of Shakespeare’s The Winter’s Tale.

But nobody gets chased ooff the screen by a bear.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

But nobody gets chased ooff the screen by a bear.

In terms of general plot points and theme. Also kudos for the reference and not wasting my taxes.

Edited by Wraith

Oh wow, young Travant has the most glorious hair.

Ahh, and there's Clone 2 of 7! He's a dracoknight now. Cool.

Also, Beowulf just survived 10 cross knights with a 60% chance to die. Admittedly, he could tank four hits, but still. I didn't deserve to survive there. Thanks, RNGoddess. Real nice of ya.

So you hate Undertale too? May I ask why? Just curious.

Not so much hate as I think it’s praises are sung a bit to much and I find it very dull. If I wanted a story that told me killing people is bad while exploring the themes of lose and relationships, I’ll just read Redwall.

Edited by Wraith

So you hate Undertale too? May I ask why? Just curious.

^likely somewhere in the answer.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

If they do, the leggings would make no fucking sense xD

And yet Zero-Suit Samus' bikini outfit still exists.