Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

And there we go. This entire chapter was "send Shanan at the bullshit bosses because everyone else can't hit them." I hope this trend doesn't continue. I really do.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

You set yourself up by using bad units

When I play good FEs, I can use whoever I please without getting softlocked. The opposite is not the mark of a good FE, in my humble opinion.

And don't get me wrong, right now the only trouble has been Ishtore, Liza and Blume with their one billion leadership stars that made them unhittable. Everything else could be handled by my scrubs. It just annoys me that I had to give half the bosses to Shanan because nobody else stood a chance to land a hit. I don't think Kaga thought things through when he made each leadership star give 10 avoid... In any case, Conquest lategame this ain't. Yet, at least, and never, I hope.

Also, Weapon triangle -/+20 hit/avo, so...

He was using magic, though, and Amid got one-shot, so no chance of using the magic triangle against him either.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

ā€œI-look-young-but-Iā€™m-not-really and Iā€™m so so great!ā€

Ah yes. That. And count your lucky stars that apparently she's an adult still. TRS threw all caution to the wind, when it comes to the dancer.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Well then he must have enjoyed his pre-3H years. šŸ˜›

Hah! Not really, people never cared much for him.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

ge2FFLc.png

100 coin Star missing in World 1

7aH9Uje.png

World 2 complete

EgaoNQ5.png

Tilt speed run comet. No chance

Qvci2DN.png

This comet is omega hard and only due to lack of motivation since i will never get the 120 i didn't do it F

D97Rpzm.png

Tilt race + comet = no thx. Hidden star is some kinda annoying fire flower thing

GJhypFP.png

Hidden Star i didn't find in 2nd lvl

58gmdLf.png

Tilt comet, again.. And not getting Comet quests for the last 2...

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

When I play good FEs, I can use whoever I please without getting softlocked.

The thing is also you intenionally use the weakest of units. Of course difficulty spikes will happen the developer didn't foresee.

Amid

F

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

The thing is also you intenionally use the weakest of units. Of course difficulty spikes will happen the developer didn't foresee.

I don't know, I feel like even with the OP kids Blume and Ishtore would still be dodgetanks. I mean, heck, Finn's amazing and he only had a 30% chance to land his brave lance blows! I really can't see a way to get them that isn't named Shanan. And I'll have to fight Blume again... Sheesh.

F

Hey, don't diss my boy Amid! He's cool, and he doesn't have his name reused twice in the series, unlike some other people!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't know, I feel like even with the OP kids Blume and Ishtore would still be dodgetanks

I do remember Ishtroll being slightly a problem, but Blume was ez pz iirc.

I only had trouble with Ishtar, honestly.

And the pegasi trio in the final map.

I do remember Ishtroll being slightly a problem, but Blume was ez pz iirc.

Hoo, boy...

I only had trouble with Ishtar, honestly.

And the pegasi trio in the final map.

Well, if all else fails, I have Shanan. I don't like it, but... meh.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, don't diss my boy Amid! He's cool, and he doesn't have his name reused twice in the series, unlike some other people!

Honestly itā€™s a miracle theyā€™re still able to come up with unique names.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Honestly itā€™s a miracle theyā€™re still able to come up with unique names.

It's not that hard. Instead of reusing Lorenz, Claude, Tomas and Hilda, they could've used different spellings. Lawrence, Claudio, Thomas and Hilde were up for grabs. Sure, it'd be funky, but certainly better than just plain reusing names. It's really not so hard, certainly not enough for IntSys to need to reuse multiple names and force me to specify that I'm not talking about the guy from Three Houses.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

o0UWyNW.png

Julia pretty much solo'ed this part lol

And then it was Army vs. Ishtroll

Yeah, that part wasn't the problem. Ishtroll being unhittable by anyone other than Shanan was the problem.

Oh, well. Guess we'll see what happens in the future.

Atleast you don't have a Seliph with less Def than Julia, right?

Hah! My Seliph's underleveled, because I'm an irresponsible person. I could've fed him a few generals, but I was too focused on getting Leif to promotion quick.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Hah! My Seliph's underleveled, because I'm an irresponsible person. I could've fed him a few generals, but I was too focused on getting Leif to promotion quick.

Haha

I think one of the rare game overs in FE4 was my Seliph dying to one armor unit lmao xD

He had as much def as other lords have res xD

Haha

I think one of the rare game overs in FE4 was my Seliph dying to one armor unit lmao xD

He had as much def as other lords have res xD

Jikes... The kid's certainly a far cry from his father. Here's hoping I can get him up to speed in this map. Y'know, before it's too late.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

0-Q9y-GL2x-o.png

I've given in to the corruption.

One of us, one of us!

Donā€™t worry, if it wasnā€™t for all the fe4 here I probably would be playing Gaiden instead.

U S E Ā  A R D E N

Castle guard, you say?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Use... uh, who do I like so far?

Use... Raquesis! Yeah!

Actually, I was using her in my original run attempt. I will this time too.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The disc/eye atop the head looks weird, but I'll assume that is part of something XS-related and applies to things other than Weltall.

I....don't think so. I think it's just there for decoration.

Those mechs are remotely controlled so maybe it's like a camera or something. Idk.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I hate this sentence. I hate this sentence with a passion. What do you mean, "bearing the name of the leader of the Golden Deer"? He existed first!

Yeah but FE4 Claude is just some guy, FE16 Claude is a protagonist.

Gottem.

46 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Iā€™m mostly just hoping the pairing will be good, tbh.

Claude/Sylvia let's Sylvia's son Corpul have access to Valkyrie Staff, which is resurrections. Only way to use it in Gen 2 iirc.

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't think Kaga thought things through

You're right.

35 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Qvci2DN.png

This comet is omega hard and only due to lack of motivation since i will never get the 120 i didn't do it F

Which one is that again?

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's not that hard. Instead of reusing Lorenz, Claude, Tomas and Hilda, they could've used different spellings. Lawrence, Claudio, Thomas and Hilde were up for grabs. Sure, it'd be funky, but certainly better than just plain reusing names. It's really not so hard, certainly not enough for IntSys to need to reuse multiple names and force me to specify that I'm not talking about the guy from Three Houses.

Tbf, FE4 never made it out of Japan. Wouldn't be surprised if some names get changed in a remake/those characters make it into Heroes.

Sometimes names swap. Like, Effie in Conquest is Faye in the Japanese version and Faye in SoV is Effie in the Japanese version.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Golden Chomp + Shadow Marios on your ass

Ah.

I don't recall Shadow Marios being that bad personally. Especially since you can exploit their movement.

And like I mentioned before, I played FE4 at a time when I was dealing with some irl personal issues like anxiety and whatnot. I'm sure that affected my enjoyment of the game as well. FE4 requires patience, and I didn't have much of that then.