• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You can't, it's unavoidable. Though the bright side is that once you win the minigame you've basically won.

Well, that's interesting. I know you can in KH3, so I guess thats something?

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I wish the conversations weren't wastes on gacha.

I'm not sure what you mean here.

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Gacha is a very flawed form of video games. Anything good in a gacha would be better off not in one. Gameplay ideas, story, character conversations, it's all wasted on gacha, because of the intrinsic ways the category of games operate.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The thing with FEH is that it actually has a lot of cool concepts and character interactions but it's all wasted on gacha.

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, that's interesting. I know you can in KH3, so I guess thats something?

Oh, they changed that for the KH3 version? That's nice. Only went through the Data fights once in 2.5 and that was it. Then again, I jumped straight to Critical when I began the game, so that soured them for me to a degree. XD

Lingering Will? I was so done I just frame-stun him to death.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Gacha is a very flawed form of video games. Anything good in a gacha would be better off not in one. Gameplay ideas, story, character conversations, it's all wasted on gacha, because of the intrinsic ways the category of games operate.

I guess that's fair. 

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The thing with FEH is that it actually has a lot of cool concepts and character interactions but it's all wasted on gacha.

I know, I play it very occasionally. 

And I haven't spent a single cent.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, they changed that for the KH3 version? That's nice. Only went through the Data fights once in 2.5 and that was it. Then again, I jumped straight to Critical when I began the game, so that soured them for me to a degree. XD

Lingering Will? I was so done I just frame-stun him to death.

Ah, yeah 3's are much more... complete. They thought the setups through.

That battle looks like a kiddie fight compared to the KH3 fights.

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

ATB is a detriment to this fight.

Real fun when the boss switches to "don't kill me or you'll lose" mode in the middle of my combos so i accidentally end up killing it.

Edited by Armagon

I finished Edelgard’s chapter. 24 turns but that could have taken a lot longer, so eh. This is the only time I’ve done that chapter (not Azure Moon’s Endgame) where I haven’t just charged the center. I am very, very concerned for endgame. My units could barely touch Edelgard at all, and she completely obliterated them with her counterattacks. If Byleth didn’t get a lucky crit, I’m not entirely certain how I would have won. I should probably look up the final boss’s stats...

Seteth was MVP, which is unsurprising. He’s among my top three units.

33 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Woah, never thought I'd see the day my favorite LP'er to watch (HCBailly) would do a Fire Emblem game...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy watching it.

Edited by Sooks

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

I was helping my parents move into an office today, and...

7ARXWB4.jpg

This chair is sus.

...Or maybe I'm weird.

No, you’re right. Look at how close it is to the vent.

42 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If Byleth didn’t get a lucky crit, I’m not entirely certain how I would have won

This is exactly what I was saying earlier. A game being truly "difficult" shouldnt be based off of luck like that. And yes you could say "but FE always has luck!" Sure, but not to that degree. That kind of "fun" is simply boring to me.

Edit: oh, and grats on the win.

Edited by lightcosmo

17 minutes ago, Benice said:

I was helping my parents move into an office today, and...

7ARXWB4.jpg

This chair is sus.

...Or maybe I'm weird.

Pattern recognition moment.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Real fun when the boss switches to "don't kill me or you'll lose" mode in the middle of my combos so i accidentally end up killing it.

Missed this but that sounds totally fun! Xd

Peak gameplay moment?

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Missed this but that sounds totally fun! Xd

It's fun in concept but whether the boss changes to "don't kill me" mode seems to be RNG. There's no warning so I just end up killing it on accident.

20 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

This is exactly what I was saying earlier. A game being truly "difficult" shouldnt be based off of luck like that. And yes you could say "but FE always has luck!" Sure, but not to that degree. That kind of "fun" is simply boring to me.

Edit: oh, and grats on the win.

I actually agree with you, I just don’t think it was based on luck here. I mean I did get lucky, but I didn’t NEED to.

I think.

Oh AND thank you.

Edited by Sooks

Holy shit. That boss i'm fighting? I used an item that temporarily lets me see enemy HP and that boss has significantly more HP when it's in "please kill me" mode. That's why it's so easy to lose this fight, because when you aren't supposed to attack it, it has so little HP.

And if you say "just don't attack it", i should point out that there is a third party in this fight who does want to kill the boss and if she does, you lose, and it's something that can easily happen.

Who designed this fight?

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

This is so stupid. Look how much damage Krellian's twin sister pulled off (only Xenogears fans are gonna get this joke).

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Kaga.

Ngl, this does feel like something Kaga would do if he did something other than SRPGs.