Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

34 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I've had about 50% of my games where they from -start to finish- t bag the entire game. If you want i can record some of em? Wont be that hard to prove it. And the worse they get beat the first game, the higher odds of it happening the next. 

So tell me what either side gains from this. Cause what I can tell, it wastes time of an entire game.

Ok so it just sounds like you're getting unluckily matched. Because i've had people t-bag at me but not "from start to finish".

31 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

On my 2nd run (with Edgy Mage) that boss made me put the game on hold for like a year because i couldn't beat him xD

Flooded Prison in general just kinda sucked ngl.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay though, how can this be happening. I'm finding myself seriously considering giving Three Houses yet another shot.

IMG_20210401_100859.jpg?width=995&height=417

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

1st: why do all the boss enemies auto regenerative an absurd amount of HP?

Yeah, that was honestly my biggest issue with ReBirth 1.

Having to deal more damage than they heal is not fun.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Flooded Prison in general just kinda sucked ng

It can be a bit confusing yeah. There is a prime granding spot though and on Nightmare it's easier that Silent Sands imo

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay though, how can this be happening. I'm finding myself seriously considering giving Three Houses yet another shot. Someone please persuade me not to.

There are so many other good games to play as well! The other lego games*, Breath of the Wild, I love you, Colonel Sanders!, and, well, the one I always say.

*Lego city undercover is supposed to be great, if you haven't played it yet.

I'll be heading to the nearest metropolis in my area tomorrow for some "fun". I really don't want to go, family is visiting for only a few days so I kinda have to for their sake. Everyone I'm going with has been vaccinated, except for me, and I absolutely wouldn't want to be hit with the virus so close to the finish line.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'll be heading to the nearest metropolis in my area tomorrow for some "fun". I really don't want to go, family is visiting for only a few days so I kinda have to for their sake. Everyone I'm going with has been vaccinated, except for me, and I absolutely wouldn't want to be hit with the virus so close to the finish line.

Well, hope you're able to enjoy it nevertheless. Good luck!

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay though, how can this be happening. I'm finding myself seriously considering giving Three Houses yet another shot. Someone please persuade me not to.

But like, why? Just because you don’t need to train all of your in-house units for maddening chapter 13?

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

I love you, Colonel Sanders!

You unironically like it?

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

I can attest to it being a good time. I don’t know if I would call it great but it’s certainly good.

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, you know what I would say.

So consider that a dissuasion or further persuasion.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nearest metropolis? You’re either going a long way or you live in an awesome place. Congrats, try to enjoy your trip!

I know you don’t want to go but you might still enjoy it, that happened to me a bit ago.

Unless you’re just afraid of Covid.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You unironically like it?

I haven't played it. But it cannot possibly be bad.

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

HSoS.

That is all.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I haven't played it. But it cannot possibly be bad.

For best immersion, play it in the KFConsole.

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20210401_100859.jpg?width=995&height=417

You didn't listen to the second part of my post.

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

There are so many other good games to play as well! The other lego games*, Breath of the Wild, I love you, Colonel Sanders!, and, well, the one I always say.

Oh I've played that one, actually. On PC it's a bit wonky, but there were less crashes than I was fearing. I didn't 100% it, because I don't tend to 100% those types of games, but I did finish it. It was fun.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But like, why? Just because you don’t need to train all of your in-house units for maddening chapter 13?

I don't know. I still really want to like the game, I suppose. Goddamnit, I really do wanna like it! Call me an idiot.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, you know what I would say.

Yes, I know.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So consider that a dissuasion or further persuasion.

How would that be "further persuassion," though? I've no thoughts on SRW. I hate Three Houses.

...Did I ever ask you what a good entry-level SRW would be?

3 minutes ago, Spara said:

HSoS.

That is all.

I considered it, but playing a game in a language I don't understand takes a certain effort, and right now I don't think I'm in the mindset for it. Plus, I never could get Textractor to work. If I get to the end of Zephgarus's translations, that'll just cost me unnecessary headache. I'll definitely play it at some point down the line, but I'm in no hurry.

wait, someone got Textractor to work with SRPG studio? Pls tell me how because i don'T wanna hold my mobile to use Camera TL every time i play a japanese SRPG studio game xD

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Did I ever ask you what a good entry-level SRW would be?

I started with J for the GBA. And I named my character Barry B. Benson. Because you can rename the characters.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I considered it, but playing a game in a language I don't understand takes a certain effort, and right now I don't think I'm in the mindset for it. Plus, I never could get Textractor to work. If I get to the end of Zephgarus's translations, that'll just cost me unnecessary headache. I'll definitely play it at some point down the line, but I'm in no hurry.

Ah. I see. You were using the x86 Textractor, right? x64 doesn't work with SRPG studio whatsoever. 

Just now, Spara said:

Ah. I see. You were using the x86 Textractor, right? x64 doesn't work with SRPG studio whatsoever. 

...Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'll get back to you in a minute.

Just now, Spara said:

How did you get it to work? The one time i got Textractor to work the Text was in weird places and unordered and i had to change tabs everytime text changes

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

wait, someone got Textractor to work with SRPG studio? Pls tell me how because i don'T wanna hold my mobile to use Camera TL every time i play a japanese SRPG studio game xD

I'm not sure exactly what I did apart from using the x86 version. x64 just broke upon trying to connect it, and while x86 works, it's a bit hard to figure where stuff is, so you have to tab through the drop-down to find the right spots for the right text. It's confusing but it did work.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

I'm not sure exactly what I did apart from using the x86 version. x64 just broke upon trying to connect it, and while x86 works, it's a bit hard to figure where stuff is, so you have to tab through the drop-down to find the right spots for the right text. It's confusing but it did work.

I see....

Also using Google TL option?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

How did you get it to work? The one time i got Textractor to work the Text was in weird places and unordered and i had to change tabs everytime text changes

To elaborate, here's how it works for me: Textractor only extracts specific kinds of text from specific areas. Dialogue and narration are (at least for me) grouped together, but names, menus, etc. are in their own tabs. The best way to organize it is to start on dialogue, and keep mental note of where stuff like the alert boxes go for VS. Menus are annoying to try to check, so I just memorized/wrote down the katakana and what they mean to remind myself. 

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Also using Google TL option?

I think mine defaulted to Bing TL and I haven't bothered to change it.