Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Spara said:

Haldyn can talk to her, but it doesn't do anything beyond provide a tiny bit of backstory. Neat, I guess. And yeah, she doesn't join you. Though apparently she can show up in Chapter 19 if you take an eternity? Haven't done it myself.

She is the situation that "will worsen after 40 turns".

Though for some reason she is completely unhinged during that map. Not sure if there is a story reason for this or not.

Edited by BrightBow

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, BrightBow said:

Though for some reason she is completely unhinged during that map. Not sure if there is a story reason for this or not.

Oh, jeez. Would not want to have to even risk fighting her, what with that 12mt brave prf and not!Astra. 

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Oh, jeez. Would not want to have to even risk fighting her, what with that 12mt brave prf and not!Astra. 

And the fact that she is completely immune to attacks.

Unlike with chapter 5, there isn't much you can do to delay defeat after the soft turn limit is reached. She spawns in the West corridor and will quickly be in position to kill your NPC allies.

34 minutes ago, Spara said:

Haldyn can talk to her, but it doesn't do anything beyond provide a tiny bit of backstory. Neat, I guess. And yeah, she doesn't join you. Though apparently she can show up in Chapter 19 if you take an eternity? Haven't done it myself.

Galzus!

Oh my god... ohmygodohmygodohmygod I ACTUALLY DID IF! ONE DOWN!

WOOOOOO!!!! I DID IT!!!

@Benice I was attempting it with Mario. And well, you can see how I did above.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Oh my god... ohmygodohmygodohmygod I ACTUALLY DID IF! ONE DOWN!

WOOOOOO!!!! I DID IT!!!

@Benice I was attempting it with Mario. And well, you can see how I did above.

YAEY!

...Save Toad for last.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

YAEY!

...Save Toad for last.

No!

I’ve done them in the order you first see them from left to right on the select your character screen from the beginning of the game (Mario-Luigi-Peach-Toad-Rosalina) for the entire game and this is no time to stop!

Just now, Sooks said:

No!

I’ve done them in the order you first see them from left to right on the select your character screen from the beginning of the game (Mario-Luigi-Peach-Toad-Rosalina) for the entire game and this is no time to stop!

Oof. Well, at least Rosalina'll do fine.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Galzus!

Galzus, but she literally cannot die. Epic.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No!

You're a freaking madlad.

But mad props. You've got this. 👍

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Oof. Well, at least Rosalina'll do fine.

Hey it’s only fourth. Not too bad!

...unless you think Toad will get me to quit. In which case, you’re hopefully maybe probably wrong.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Ayy Grats, Sooks!

Now, do the perfect run next!

Perfect run? What do you mean? No damage?

...yeah that’s what I thought.

Desert Map with OP flying enemies that no even effective weapons (Except Dean 2.0) deal damage to.

yup, not finishing today. If this wasn't desert i think i would've liked it quite a bit, but like this....

tIL2rKW.png

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Perfect run? What do you mean? No damage?

No. SMG2 final final challenge

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Desert Map with OP flying enemies that no even effective weapons (Except Dean 2.0) deal damage to.

Just be glad they're not Berwick-style wyrms, lol.

That would be atrocious.

3 minutes ago, Spara said:

Just be glad they're not Berwick-style wyrms, lol.

That would be atrocious.

Atleast Berwick wyrms got rekt with the right magic type due to their negative resistance.

I have no idea how to deal with the demons except maybe try to cheese paralyze them with Dancer and then rush the boss (who is also waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tanky).

Maybe i should reset from the start and try to Morning star cheese with Zayid somehow or something

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I have no idea how to deal with the demons except maybe try to cheese paralyze them with Dancer and then rush the boss (who is also waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tanky).

Maybe i should reset from the start and try to Morning star cheese somehow or something

Ohhh, those rat bastards. Those things are just awful. But yeah, pretty sure I did something similar with Lyttia.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yup, not finishing today. If this wasn't desert i think i would've liked it quite a bit, but like this....

tIL2rKW.png

And don't forget about the eight-turn time limit on Sieg, Hilda and Lianka hahahaha.

Yeah, definitely take a break before doing this chapter.

And even though i was able to kill one, the guy summons them again and they can act at the same turn they are revived at.

loKy3E5.png

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

And don't forget about the eight-turn time limit on Sieg, Hilda and Lianka hahahaha.

you mean getting the chest before Turn 10? that was easy

or is there another stupid limit?

Edited by Shrimperor

Those fucks play on casual mode too. They just keep reviving. One of them is even our old friend Voxwald from 2 maps ago.

It might be better to lure them away from the castle rather then trying to overpower them. Though that means Zweirach will benefit from Voxwald's aura.

This might be a good opportunity to wipe out a Masudian Brand.

Edited by BrightBow

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

you mean getting the chest before Turn 10? that was easy

or is there another stupid limit?

I know, right? No biggie.

Anyway, if worst comes to worst, supposedly Zweirach will eventually just leave. In which case you still get the trio but don't get the Ward Ring.
But as my phrasing implied, I haven't seen this outcome for myself. So I can't exactly guarantee that it's an actual thing.

Edited by BrightBow

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Son_of_Godzilla_Minilla.jpg

Just send 2 units to help him (i sent my fliers). He also can tank quite a bit due to his tome

Also Edd just got killed when i reseted at an earlier turn hahahahhaah

This is a sign

Edited by Shrimperor